Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

emeraldeye

Goldie

emeraldeye

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
We all grow up listening to mesmerizing stories of princes and the ways he woos his beloved.Day Dreaming Even romances, its reciprocation and confessions is always done with roses, gifts and candles light dinnersDay DreamingHeartHeartHeartDay Dreaming. There may be few who faithfully follow it. But in reality does everyone show their affection by doing these acts? ErmmToday Amita's mom stated that each one has a different way to show their love. And it is so true.Thumbs Up A guy does not have to fall on his knees or bring a rose / gift every time he feels something. Small gestures of love like taking care of you when you are ill, calling up and checking whether you have taken your medicine, caring for your family, being present for your family in the time of need. Don't you think all these small acts itself shows his concern and love.  

Last but not the least 'Love is not about how much you say 'I love you', but how much you can prove that it's true.'

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kie91ARUNDHATI950taskeen_9mariyemAnu_11Sammy235srinivasrishimonumoluind4ulily.lotus.rosygrintsonpreetipchappy_cupcake

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ways of showing love!" in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

grintson

IF-Rockerz

grintson

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
oh i love you emealdeye for ur beauuutiful words...Heart i agree 110% with it. Thumbs Up

u don need to give large gifts and surprises to make someone feel special... even a little lovely gesture and a "jaadu ki jhappi"  will do wonders... thats how our amit is... he does not express thru words but by actions... he will do everything to take care of his beloved ones but will never take credit... even i don know how to express amit's goodness. i can only say that amita is reeelllyyy lucky 2 have amit. 

god muje b aisa hi dena please...Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ARUNDHATI950mariyemsrinivasrishiRM_foreverind4uemeraldeyelily.lotus.rosyhappy_cupcake

Anu_11

Anu_11

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Beautiful post . I totally agree with you.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyememeraldeyelily.lotus.rosy

emeraldeye

Goldie

emeraldeye

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by grintson

oh i love you emealdeye for ur beauuutiful words...Heart i agree 110% with it. Thumbs Up

u don need to give large gifts and surprises to make someone feel special... even a little lovely gesture and a "jaadu ki jhappi"  will do wonders... thats how our amit is... he does not express thru words but by actions... he will do everything to take care of his beloved ones but will never take credit... even i don know how to express amit's goodness. i can only say that amita is reeelllyyy lucky 2 have amit. 

god muje b aisa hi dena please...Big smile

Thathasthu balikkeee ! Amen ! Ammeeenn! Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyem

silvermoonlight

Goldie

silvermoonlight

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Amit is an average guy..not mushy or overly romantic

He shows his soft side when needed..wish he would smile a bit more often..he looks nice

Amita is an average girl who, dreams of a Prince Charming and being swept off her feet..most girls want that but only some realize its not a necessity ..it doesn't make a relationship anymore special

The characters are nicely scripted

Even Falguni is done well...we see her soft side but due to family pressure and competition ie Ria etc ..she gets upset..just wish they would show her helping Amita a bit more in regards to Amit

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

srinivasrishiemeraldeyelily.lotus.rosyhappy_cupcake

srinivasrishi

srinivasrishi

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
I love Amits attitude very much.I want a guy like Amit in my life.He is a gem.

ARUNDHATI950emeraldeyeRM_foreverlily.lotus.rosy

lily.lotus.rosy

IF-Dazzler

lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
@ emeraldeye. Wonderful post & wonderful thought! In favour of Amit's feelings I would like to add few lines...
" Phool khilte hain, baaharon ka samaa hota hain
 Aise mausam mein hi to pyaar jawaan hota hain
 Dil ki baaton ko hoton se nahi kahte
 Yeh fasana to nigaho se bayaan hota hain"Embarrassed

Amit has wonderful expressive eyes!!Heart

ARUNDHATI950mariyememeraldeyehappy_cupcake

badam-chi-rani

badam-chi-rani

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
@lily.lotus.rosy: wah wah!!! kya baat hai...@emraldeye: i love all your posts. this one is no exception!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyememeraldeye

Post Reply New Post

Go to top