Page 2 of 16

Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 3 Page 16

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
@Ahsaan I dont want to think abt studies track now...they are totally messing...

#Fact Two facts were told today...Raashi said Pinky's focus is on Raavi only...Ginny said everything is gifted only to Rocky

#Daadu Yes. The last scene was really good. Well done by both..they did not create too much drama...rona dhona...nothing...great talk...
But...this should not be the end

#Accounts The way Jeet was telling Lucky cannot be this careless...this can also mean something

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AB_DaKriticizer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All over! (Page 2)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pritam-Das

Goldie

Pritam-Das

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
yes hope the ipad drama is over. The CVs forget so many things in between. I want them to forget about ipad too. Well what do you think? Any chances of dadaji coming back home?

Shwets1502

Pritam-Das

Goldie

Pritam-Das

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
#RockyGinnyProblem what was the scene?

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
@Pritam I dont actually want to think what they will do now. I thought Jeet-Lucky may have a prob after the shouting...but Lucky totally turned the plate when he saw Jeet. 

I dont want Daadu and Lucky to be like friends now..yes they have had a talk..does not mean all their past got buried in this 5 min?Ouch I want to see more of it...

Dadi coming back will be interesting..but what use?

Pritam-Das

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
@Shwets #Studies They won't be able to fix it, untill they make a track and clears all doubts. Ermm
#Facts I can understand Raashi's but Ginny ka was just part of the plan I think? Ermm
#Daddu Yeah, it should continue definitely with Ginny participating this time. TongueBig smile
#Accounts It will be shwon I think. Taking it seriously is something I can't say.

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PritamDas01

#RockyGinnyProblem what was the scene?

When Ginny tells Lucky Daadu is leaving..she will say that Daadu loves only Rocky and no one else...so when Rocky does not call him after he reaches...then he will know

AB_DaKriticizer

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
@Ahsaan

#Studies What necessity to show Raavi as if she had built Taj Mahal all by herselfAngry The way she came and sat..looked so stupid.

#Ginny Track will be nice...bt cant say anything now

#Precaps Without them we cannot tell anything at all

#Daadu I dont want his character to be wasted after this like Bebe's. He need to have some more tracks..with kids, with Sweety, with Lucky...may be Sweety impressing Daadu will come now?Confused

AB_DaKriticizer

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
@Shwets,
#Raavi Don't remind me of her. I am hating the way Pinky is behaving in just praising Raavi. It can be hurting for Raashi, I told you. This track is gonna come. But it will be repeated again. Ouch
#Ginny Track would be awesome. Par CVs won't be going the way we are prediciting. Yes! Wait, track can't come because Daddu offered Ginny, what she wants. It was Ginny who said, I will tell later. Big smile
#Daddu Sweet impressing Daddu will look bad than this studpidity CVs have done today. No! Something on Sweety, but something else. And Ginny too.Tongue

Shwets1502

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.