Posted: 10 years ago
#RockyGinnyProblem what was the scene?
@Pritam I dont actually want to think what they will do now. I thought Jeet-Lucky may have a prob after the shouting...but Lucky totally turned the plate when he saw Jeet. 

I dont want Daadu and Lucky to be like friends now..yes they have had a talk..does not mean all their past got buried in this 5 min? I want to see more of it...

Dadi coming back will be interesting..but what use?
@Shwets #Studies They won't be able to fix it, untill they make a track and clears all doubts. πŸ€”
#Facts I can understand Raashi's but Ginny ka was just part of the plan I think? πŸ€”
#Daddu Yeah, it should continue definitely with Ginny participating this time. πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
#Accounts It will be shwon I think. Taking it seriously is something I can't say.
Originally posted by PritamDas01

#RockyGinnyProblem what was the scene?

When Ginny tells Lucky Daadu is leaving..she will say that Daadu loves only Rocky and no one else...so when Rocky does not call him after he reaches...then he will know
@Ahsaan

#Studies What necessity to show Raavi as if she had built Taj Mahal all by herself😑 The way she came and sat..looked so stupid.

#Ginny Track will be nice...bt cant say anything now

#Precaps Without them we cannot tell anything at all

#Daadu I dont want his character to be wasted after this like Bebe's. He need to have some more tracks..with kids, with Sweety, with Lucky...may be Sweety impressing Daadu will come now?πŸ˜•
@Shwets,
#Raavi Don't remind me of her. I am hating the way Pinky is behaving in just praising Raavi. It can be hurting for Raashi, I told you. This track is gonna come. But it will be repeated again.
#Ginny Track would be awesome. Par CVs won't be going the way we are prediciting. Yes! Wait, track can't come because Daddu offered Ginny, what she wants. It was Ginny who said, I will tell later. πŸ˜ƒ
#Daddu Sweet impressing Daddu will look bad than this studpidity CVs have done today. No! Something on Sweety, but something else. And Ginny too.πŸ˜›
@Ahsaan The best part of this track was everyone was involved in the right amount...πŸ˜† Meaning..no one dominated...or no one was undermined...everyone had equal importance. Hope it continues the same. 

#Raavi...😑 Nothing else. Whatever track is going to come for Ahujas is going to involve Raavi..so I am not at all interested.

thanks for explaining the scenes swhetha. I have to leave. You guys have fun. Bye.
Bye Pritam..Do come with a big post tmr...You save my otherwise boring work lifeπŸ˜† Edited by Shwets1502 - 10 years ago
@Shwets,
That's true. Everyone was used according to it's need. πŸ˜ƒ
#Raavi That is also true. If a track on Raashi's neglection comes. It will obviously have more Raavi. Yep! Not interested. Better would be a Ginny-Raashi fight for some matter. πŸ˜ƒ