Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I cant believe they ended the Daadu-Lucky track so soon.😕

I dont know what else to say.

Highlights:

1. Sweety has a talk with Rocky and Ginny and ask them to give happiness to the family as her mother's day gift.

2. R-G plans. Rocky tells Daadu, Lucky has asked him to leave and gives ticket. He tells him he shud not shout at Lucky but instead leave without speaking..tht will hurt more. Ginny tells Lucky that Daadu is leaving...and asks him not to stop..then only he will know.

3. Lucky and Daadu cannot sleep in the night and accept their mistake

4. Lucky goes to speak to Daadu next morning...bt he has already left. Daadu has a fight with conductor as ticket is duplicate. Daadu tells his son gave. Lucky comes searching but cud not find Daadu..asks conductor who thnks Lucky makes duplicate tickets.

5. Lucky in police station. Sees Daadu...both speak..realise their mistakes. 
Edited by Shwets1502 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Again, a typical Ahluwalia ending. Same happened in Farmhouse track, cycling track, Mandira track, Ginny track and now this. Only Rock Comepitition, Football track and Rinku track ended brilliantly. Bebe track was a little mix-up. Bebe disappeared suddenly.
I think the want to turn up to Ahuja's again.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This is actually bad yar...I mean there was lot of things that need to be shown...but they ended this so abruptly. the scene was all nice...Daadu accepting Lucky to be a good father and all...but soo soon is the prob...

Hope we have more Dadaji...he shudnt be sent back
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Yeah, scene was good. But it happened so quickly.
Let's see what happens now. Whether they come up with something different or ended, little more fun with Daddu ,and then Raavi again.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Hmm...everything regarding this Dadaji track has been unpredictable from the beginning. 

And whats with Raavi and college...they are in 11th or 12th...??confusing again...

Hope there is one more good Daadu track...this track though has ended well...hope it continues some more...
skyforceguy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
this track ending like this is a big slap on our faces telling not to expect so many things... So sad!!! I wanted lucky character to shine in front of dadaji and kids. Big time disappointed. I still hope dadaji comes back home and track somehow continues.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Pritam Perfect words used. Eventhough the scene were all nice..It is indeed a huge disappointment...nothing was shown abt Lucky's past...or did Daadu realised how much he taunts him. Lucky on the other side...is back to his form...the Lucky we knew. But...😕

I really hope the track somehow continues...hope only Ipad prob is over.
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Hmm, pata nahi. The way Raashi behaving is signaling that her track may come. But yeah, CVs have completely left the studies alone. I will be gutted if they start a track on Rocky-Raavi and their college and ignoring Ginny-Raashi's 10th. 😡
#Daddu Track has ended well, without any extra drama. It should go on. We have seen something regarding Rocky and Ginny's some problem should come to here. I hope! 🤔
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Ahsaan I dont want to think abt studies track now...they are totally messing...

#Fact Two facts were told today...Raashi said Pinky's focus is on Raavi only...Ginny said everything is gifted only to Rocky

#Daadu Yes. The last scene was really good. Well done by both..they did not create too much drama...rona dhona...nothing...great talk...
But...this should not be the end

#Accounts The way Jeet was telling Lucky cannot be this careless...this can also mean something
skyforceguy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes hope the ipad drama is over. The CVs forget so many things in between. I want them to forget about ipad too. Well what do you think? Any chances of dadaji coming back home?