Amita ka Amit
Amita ka Amit

India-Forums

Kamiyab rishta----Tumhara rasta kaunsa hain?

emeraldeye Goldie
emeraldeye
emeraldeye

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
OMG!!! such a beautiful episode and so many beautiful thoughts! Today Amita realized that they both are so different from each other and they do not have anything common on which they could base their relationship on.Shocked  These emotions which every girl goes through in initial stages of her married life has been portrayed so beautifully. Star And who could she possible go to with all her dilemmas than her nurturer and true friend ---her mother. After all a mother is the one who taught her to walk, talk and all other aspects of her life. And there comes her mother with few words of wisdom.Thumbs Up That each couple has to go through this phase and A2 are not alone in this search.(Well said) Each one of us has to find their own path to make a marriage successful. Many couples come together because of the difficulties they go through, some base their relationship on friendship and some fight it out and make it strong. But finally it is you who has to find the correct way and sort it out. Just because a particular way did not work does not mean your relationship is doomed. You have to find other ways. Even god helps them those who help themselves.

And of course the damdaar dialogue 'Do adhure milkar ek dusare ko pura kartein hain'. Overall too good. This is for cvs  Clap for giving us such a beautiful episode.

Edited by emeraldeye - 14 May 2013 at 10:44am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ARUNDHATI950shaila_pmariyemAnu_11srinivasrishishubhadasklily.lotus.rosygrintsonpreetipc

grintson IF-Rockerz
grintson
grintson

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
i will not b able to sleep tonight due to immense happiness i got watching today's episode... itne  ache epi k liye ek raat to kya kayi raaton ki neend kurban... woohoo... Party

every single scene and evry single dialogue of both varsha and ammu was a masterpiece... well done writers...Thumbs UpThumbs Up and thanks a lot for dis bful episode...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

srinivasrishiemeraldeyelily.lotus.rosy

emeraldeye Goldie
emeraldeye
emeraldeye

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by grintson

i will not b able to sleep tonight due to immense happiness i got watching today's episode... itne  ache epi k liye ek raat to kya kayi raaton ki neend kurban... woohoo... Party

every single scene and evry single dialogue of both varsha and ammu was a masterpiece... well done writers...Thumbs UpThumbs Up and thanks a lot for dis bful episode...
Agreed! It was a very good episode and very nicely written dialogues.Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lily.lotus.rosygrintson

Anu_11 Senior Member
Anu_11
Anu_11

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Aww! Lovely written . Can't wait to watch! Thanks for sharing!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

emeraldeyelily.lotus.rosygrintson

srinivasrishi Senior Member
srinivasrishi
srinivasrishi

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
seems very good episode and everyone is happy today after watching the episode.Missed it.I have watch it online.

emeraldeyelily.lotus.rosy

lily.lotus.rosy IF-Dazzler
lily.lotus.rosy
lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
After watching today's episode there is a constant smile on my lips.Embarrassed I'm feeling gr8!!Smile Thanks to the CVsClap

mariyememeraldeye

badam-chi-rani Senior Member
badam-chi-rani
badam-chi-rani

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
it was indeed a very lovely episode. frankly, the bigening fight (wich was shown in yests precap) dint really afect me. thnx to d later scenes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

emeraldeye

emeraldeye Goldie
emeraldeye
emeraldeye

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrititen

it was indeed a very lovely episode. frankly, the bigening fight (wich was shown in yests precap) dint really afect me. thnx to d later scenes.

Agreed Thumbs Up . The scenes after the A2's fight was so interesting that it made all the viewers forget all those harsh words said by Amita.

Go to top