Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet.Sarcastic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: swaronswaron

Thank god..you understood my opinion..😊
I dont know why are people taking offence ? Did I say anythng against anyone..it was just my honest opinion ..😕

U KNOW ONE VERY USEFUL MANTRA..
IGNORE!!!🥱
people feel offended for no good reason...
i am ur sis lol...😆
baaki sabh ko chod do..
u know how much i love ur thoughts and p.o.v's..😳
u keep replying for me...
 leave out all the rest!!😃😆😉😛

Tahira-2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
FROM MY SIDE A BIG NO , I DON'T MIND IF TAANI WILL DANCE BUT FOR A CAREER NO WAY , NEVER , TAANI IS A SPECIAL CHARACTER SHE DOESN'T NEED 2 BE A DANCER , SHE CAN ROCK IN OTHER FIELD AND PLUS HER CAREER SHOULD BE BETTER THAN D3 GANG AND REASON YOU ALL KNOW

WE ALL KNOW VRINDA CAN DANCE AND SHE CAN PROVE ALSO

PS - THIS WAS NOT TO HURT ANYONE 😊
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: swaronswaron

This is only for the TM ..Im stating my points only coz the TM requested me...Others kindly report if you have  a problem  ..dont quote me..i wont reply   ðŸ˜Š
Okay coming to the reasons:
1. Her passion is not dancing..She tried to learn dance ONLY coz  of Rey , her prince charming is a dancer not coz she was interested in the field..she did that  to get close to him..Now , we should never choose  a field we are not interested in ðŸ˜Š
2. Anyone can learn dance and be  a dancer..but for taking dance as  a profession  one needs years of hardwork and practice ...for,becoming  a professional dancer, you need years of dedication (in  any field) It would be odd if we see taani learn dance within a few months and become  a professional dancer..That doesnt justify the other 11 charcters who are dancing from day 1..that would be odd ðŸ˜³
3.Why should taani follow others? cant she have a seperate career? ðŸ˜² Is dance the ONLY option? She should follow her own passion rather than following others
4.Vrinda is a decent dancer but not a professional dancer ..D3 level is too high..one needs vigorous training to reach their level..I dunno if that would work..All these guys have been dancing since childhood and are  highly trained...
5. Should Taani just be limited to dance? Im sure TR fans would understand that better? She has many other attributes attached to her? So why should only dance define her? Every character is sketched in a different way and I like it that way ðŸ˜Š
i repeat noone quote me apart from the TM.

Sorry but VruShan have not trained under any big choreographer...but Vrinda is trained under Shiamak...i think the point is Vrinda cannot match upto the level of the 11 dancers in the show...hence the reason the cv's have kept her away from dance-(For eg-In the NB-5 dance,VD was there in the portions where she cud manage but went off stage many times in portions of complicated choreograhy)...otherwise y wudn't they make a female lead of a dance fiction show not dance...???? Cvs are smart...why wud they let this opportunity go.
Originally posted by: swatisingh2

Vrinda is not a professional dancer but she can be the only difference is that as u said...d3 other member are talented in dancing since childhood n if vrinda wants na she can do it..i believe this...n no one can judge her ability

lol...
swathi dear.. i had requested akanksha to elaborate..
and as she knew u could feel offended she also told no body 2 quote her...
so chill out..
she's a very sweet person.. and she's not judging any1..
she put frwrd her p.o.v in a very good manner.. as per my judging..

swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehek_luvD3nTBP

U KNOW ONE VERY USEFUL MANTRA..
IGNORE!!!🥱
people feel offended for no good reason...
i am ur sis lol...😆
baaki sabh ko chod do..
u know how much i love ur thoughts and p.o.v's..😳
u keep replying for me...
 leave out all the rest!!😛

hmm ðŸ¥±
My opinions were unbiased ..i commented as  a D3 viewer not as  a swaron fan ..
I cant help  if people mis-understand me..😕
I will say what I feel ðŸ˜³ Edited by swaronswaron - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Tahira-2013

FROM MY SIDE A BIG NO , I DON'T MIND IF TAANI WILL DANCE BUT FOR A CAREER NO WAY , NEVER , TAANI IS A SPECIAL CHARACTER SHE DOESN'T NEED 2 BE A DANCER , SHE CAN ROCK IN OTHER FIELD AND PLUS HER CAREER SHOULD BE BETTER THAN D3 GANG AND REASON YOU ALL KNOW

WE ALL KNOW VRINDA CAN DANCE AND SHE CAN PROVE ALSO

PS - THIS WAS NOT TO HURT ANYONE 😊

yeah... sure..
diii i hope for the best...
@red.. so true...
Originally posted by: muskurana

Sorry but VruShan have not trained under any big choreographer...but Vrinda is trained under Shiamak...i think the point is Vrinda cannot match upto the level of the 11 dancers in the show...hence the reason the cv's have kept her away from dance-(For eg-In the NB-5 dance,VD was there in the portions where she cud manage but went off stage many times in portions of complicated choreograhy)...otherwise y wudn't they make a female lead of a dance fiction show not dance...???? Cvs are smart...why wud they let this opportunity go.

as i have the rights to put forward my p.o.v i would say that that line hurt me..
i'm not sure whether it was meant 2 be or not...
but it really hurt my sentiments..
after monsoon special. i thought that vrinda can dance a little..
but after the holi special and valentines day special i really feel that she can really dance well...
sorry but this was not meant 2 offend you..
and about cv's.. they are a way too smart...😆

swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: muskurana

okay I didnt know she was trained ðŸ˜Š
gowri_amy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lol taani as a dancer, a big no.. im a tr fan.. i think i commented on a wrong post.. sorry tm.. Edited by gowri_amy - 10 years ago
--coco-- thumbnail
Well don't want Taani as a dancer , she should choose a different path..
* completely my pov *