Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

nan6

Goldie

nan6

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Discussion of the day

Welcome to this thread.
Everyday we will have this discussion thread.
Here we discuss about the main scenes of the episode.

Rules:
Follow IF rules.
Don't bash anyone.
Maintain a healthy discussion.

And today's discussion is about Amita's growing up feelings on Amit and Amit's goodness.

Lets start...Smile

Edited by nan6 - 14 May 2013 at 10:02am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

taskeen_9Anu_11lily.lotus.rosygrintsonhappy_cupcake

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion of the day" in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

grintson

IF-Rockerz

grintson

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
M confused for the best scene of today. except 4 d tiff scene of A2, every scene was a MASTERPIECE... 

the preaching by varsha and her dialogues on a kamyaab rishta gave immense wisdom not only to ammu but to all of us... ClapClap

the scene of song "chhanchan" of ammu was a wonderful one that m sure made every viewer happy and made to dancing with herHeartHeart

and finally A2 little romantic scene was awweee...BlushingBlushingDay Dreaming

Edited by grintson - 14 May 2013 at 10:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

taskeen_9Anu_11nan6emeraldeye

nan6

Goldie

nan6

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by grintson

M confused for the best scene of today. except 4 d tiff scene of A2, every scene was a MASTERPIECE... 

the preaching by varsha and her dialogues on a kamyaab rishta gave immense wisdom not only to ammu but to all of us... ClapClap

the scene of song "chhanchan" of ammu was a wonderful one that m sure made every viewer happy and made to dancing with herHeartHeart

and finally A2 little romantic scene was awweee...BlushingBlushingDay Dreaming

Really today's episode great scenes which stick up the viewers.
Totally agreed with the post...Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taskeen_9emeraldeye

Anu_11

Anu_11

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Lovely episode today.I like the scene between Amita and her mom the most. Chandni really performed very well in this scene. Considering her real life age she really portrayed the insecure wife very well.
Amit was also fabulous. Very touchy episode.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

taskeen_9nan6emeraldeye

Anu_11

Anu_11

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Oops missed big point !!!Amita ko love love love loveria hua !!! Wink Amit ko kabh samajega???? D'oh

nan6emeraldeye

emeraldeye

Goldie

emeraldeye

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

the preaching by varsha and her dialogues on a kamyaab rishta gave immense wisdom not only to ammu but to all of us... ClapClap Perfectly agree Thumbs Up . I felt as if Varsha was saying those wise words to us!Wink

the scene of song "chhanchan" of ammu was a wonderful one that m sure made every viewer happy and made to dancing with herHeartHeart  Too good!

and finally A2 little romantic scene was awweee...BlushingBlushingDay Dreaming Awwweee...BlushingDay DreamingHeartHeartDay DreamingAll I can say is BG : 'baaho me chhupake yeh kya kiya, o re piya oh oh tune o rangile kaisa jadu kiya, piya piya bole matwala jiya'
Comments in green and pink

Edited by emeraldeye - 14 May 2013 at 11:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nan6

nan6

Goldie

nan6

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by emeraldeye

the preaching by varsha and her dialogues on a kamyaab rishta gave immense wisdom not only to ammu but to all of us... ClapClap Perfectly agree Thumbs Up . I felt as if Varsha was saying those wise words to us!Wink

the scene of song "chhanchan" of ammu was a wonderful one that m sure made every viewer happy and made to dancing with herHeartHeart  Too good!

and finally A2 little romantic scene was awweee...BlushingBlushingDay Dreaming Aweee...BlushingDay DreamingHeartHeartDay DreamingAll I can say is BG : 'baaho me chhupake yeh kya kiya, o re piya oh oh tune o rangile kaisa jadu kiya, piya piya bole matwala jiya'
Comments in

Agreed with grintson and emeraldeye...I loved the FB's of A2 and rain sequence...Day DreamingAnd the room scene was awesome...SmileSmile
BTW you are a great poet emeraldeye...there are many qualities which i should learn from you...
Smile

emeraldeyehappy_cupcake

happy_cupcake

IF-Sizzlerz

happy_cupcake

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
i loved d rain sequnce ...
Beautiful song...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nan6

Post Reply New Post