Posted: 10 years ago
Sorry I clicked enter to fast and did not get to post what I wanted to.

Chikki' s age.

Chikki was about 10 years old and then a leap of 4 to 5 years happened making her about 15 years of age.  But the new girl they are getting to play her is only about 9 years old.  It doesn't make sense.

They need to get a teen age actress to play her.  I am not trying to say that the actress they got is not good in fact she is quite talented I have seen her in Maryada and English Vinglish but I think that she is not old enough. What do u guys think?
148 views and nobody bothers to reply.  One of the main reasons i don't like to usually post because everybody reads it but nobody wants to give an opion
Originally posted by Kitkat

Sorry I clicked enter to fast and did not get to post what I wanted to.

Chikki' s age.

Chikki was about 10 years old and then a leap of 4 to 5 years happened making her about 15 years of age. But the new girl they are getting to play her is only about 9 years old. It doesn't make sense.

They need to get a teen age actress to play her. I am not trying to say that the actress they got is not good in fact she is quite talented I have seen her in Maryada and English Vinglish but I think that she is not old enough. What do u guys think?

I agree with you, she will be 15 years so they definately need a teen actress.
chikki is wasn't 10 years old. she was 7 when singhania's adopted her then 5 years leap so she should be 12 now and i think Navika is perfect choice to play chikki 😊
I did not say that Navika wasn't the perfect choice to play chikki. I was just confused about her age.  No need to be offensive
when did i become offensive ? 😕
u were saying no one replied and now when someone did u are saying i'm being offensive 😆
Arre yeh kya yahan to world war three ki training chal rahi hain kya 😆 ...yeh rishta kya kehlata hain 😆Edited by Mahek_No1 - 10 years ago
I think she 7-8 years child wen she adopted here, now she will be around .12-13 years old
I guess chikki was younger not sure of her age but yeah I guess they do need a teenage actress that's what I thought all along they didn't make chikki entry cause its hard to find teenage actress but yes navika will pull it off well let's see how she manages to pull off the look for a teenage girl
Ohh she is so small and I was thinking of her jodi with Anshu..😆