SwaRon story : no progress *_*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
I am making a post after ages here.This post is just not about tonight's episode.I am observing the track from the past 2 weeks and finally it is the time that I should speak about it.

All I can say about tonight's episode was vrushika and shantanu's effort in the skate dance !!
Commendable job !!!
👏

That is it nothing else.

The editing was so poor firstly.You guys haven't given them a proper 2 mins dance sequence even !!

You showed us the same story earlier too,when sharon was hiding something from Swayam and that was only about Rey and Taani , Swayam got frustrated after hearing the truth and yet again you are showing the same story !!

We are not here to see the same story again and again 🥱

It is boring now. Seriously same story story again ????

why can't you guys do something new ???
🤢

Shantanu and Vrushika are so talented in terms of acting too why can't just use them properly ??
I can understand they are the only dancing couple now but they have their own story too right ??
which is going nowhere. why always they have to go through such MUS ??

Cvs and humari koe dushmani to nahi hai na ??😲😲😲

I guess NO then what is the problem in showing SS story progressing ?? SS story is just running around in a circle.

Why can't they be together ? Don't you think that we deserve a bit of happiness after a this long NO SS INTERACTION PERIOD?? Don't you think that it is a time for a SS confession ??

lastly again I am going to congratulate Vrushika,Shantanu for their great effort in the ZARA ZARA sequence.👏 They simply nailed it. Vrushika is new in skating thing but still she managed to do so many stunts.
These were some really wow moments

Yes I liked the dance sequence a lot but story wise and current track wise I am not at all happy. SwaRon story needs progress!! It is still stagnant and stuck somewhere !! after all they are not only introduced to solve other's problems right ?? they have their own love story too ?? you guys just ruined your own beautiful creation SwaRon with your own hand by not progressing the story at all.And I feel all the SwaRon fans are highly frustrated now and at verge of leaving the show.If this is what you are giving us then I am sorry to say then there will be nothing left for us in the show to watch.

Edited by AninditaTanHa - 10 years ago
Beautiful post dear...

Rightly said...AMAZING EFFORT BY VRUSHAN...hats off to them...

But the way CVs are handling...its hell annoying

Mixing two pairs for this song was BAD IDEA...mixing two completely different emotions..hardly 2 mins of dance...why they are making Vrushan work so hard if they cant even give them limelight for 5 mins...
Originally posted by deep_Tanha

Beautiful post dear...

Rightly said...AMAZING EFFORT BY VRUSHAN...hats off to them...

But the way CVs are handling...its hell annoying

Mixing two pairs for this song was BAD IDEA...mixing two completely different emotions..hardly 2 mins of dance...why they are making Vrushan work so hard if they cant even give them limelight for 5 mins...

RED: very bad idea .. Both the sequence ki khichdi ban gayi..

BLUE:I really agree with this point . They are working really hard but how really does it matter if they are not getting the limelight phir kya fayda hua,The editing was really poor I have to say.
Originally posted by AninditaTanHa

RED: very bad idea .. Both the sequence ki khichdi ban gayi..

BLUE:I really agree with this point . They are working really hard but how really does it matter if they are not getting the limelight phir kya fayda hua,The editing was really poor I have to say.

editing was alet down re...very bad lighting ...abrupt start..abrupt end
Originally posted by deep_Tanha

editing was alet down re...very bad lighting ...abrupt start..abrupt end

Ek snapshot lene mein meri buri halat hui hai 🤢🤢
so bad editing
And the most pathetic thing who was controlling the flash lights??😕😕😕😕
abruptly bandh hogaye and dance v khatam hogaya😲😲
manjulika to nahi thi na ???😆😆😆😆😆
Edited by AninditaTanHa - 10 years ago
Originally posted by AninditaTanHa

Ek snapshot lene mein meri buri halat hui hai 🤢🤢
so bad editing
And the most pathetic thing who was controlling the flash lights??😕
abruptly bandh hogaye and dance v khatam hogaya😲😲
manjulika to nahi thi na ???😆

LOL...Manjulika...D3 me manjulika jyada entertaining hoti re ...rather thn this open ended dance sequences
seriously vrushaan are working so hard and the CV'S barely gave them 2 min ka dance sequence
all the song was filled with taa-----...
i mean dude are you serious we were excited for swaron not gid damn taa-----

well i dont wanna talk bout it cause it's useless kyuki cv's ke bheje main kuch ghusne wala toh hain nahi
but really tannu n vrush were  mindblowing unhone jitna bhi dance kiya that was fabulous specially tannu's foot spin..
it was simply amazing
awsmmm  post @anny
bang on  👏
plz cvs focus on SWARON STORY NOW... its high time...
WANT SWARON CONFESSION...
& SHANTANU & VRUSHIKA just nailed it today...  
dey r so so so so talented...
love my SWARON/VRUSHAN  
Awesomee post dear...realy didn't like editing of song sequence 😡 beautiful,romantic song ke between rona-dhona and all! 2 mins ka SwaRon scene aur ussmein bhi tarey...WTH
The caps in ur post atleast made me smile.
And abt the swaron story...i am just plain and simple frustrated like you are and few days before we were begging for a confession and now even for scenes.Wow
.👏