The credit goes to the entire team.Nikhil Sinha

sweetsandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

From Rival Site.

Nikhil Sinha producer of the hit Life OK show, Mahadev is very happy that his presentation got 7 awards at the recently held the Twelfth Indian Telly Awards.

Says It feels great to receive recognition for the most popular mythological in recent times

On getting the Best Director award, he quips, "Mahadev is a very tiring project and this show is very close to my heart."

When asked as to what makes the mytho series tick, Nikhil says, "The credit goes to the entire team of Mahadev. I would like to thank the research guys because they have developed the strong base of the show. Any serial also can't click without a strong writing and dialogue squad. Then we have the creative unit, which takes care of the look of the cast and the costumes which are like pillars of any mytho. And last but not the least my production team which works round the clock, checking everyone's schedule to ensure delivery of an episode every day."

Nikhil is also full of praises for his lead actor Mohit. "He is talented and very hard working. And when we were thinking of two or more looks, Mohit came in our mind and the feedback which we have got is amazing. Mohit is one of most popular actors on TV as of now."

In closing, Nikhil tells fans that they haven't witnessed anything yet.

Edited by edna16 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
congrts Nikhil sir n the entire team...👏...n also thanks for telling us that DKDM is here to stay n u don't have any thoughts of closing the show in near future...😳
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: deboleena.manna

congrts Nikhil sir n the entire team...👏...n also thanks for telling us that DKDM is here to stay n u don't have any thoughts of closing the show in near future...😳

@green..
haha...this ws the exact thought evn i had aftr readin the article...very releived to knw it...😃😃
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
More adventure in near future!
A brilliant dkdm team!
This show best describes how 2 work as a team widout getting into individual egos! God bless!Edited by kaatayani - 10 years ago
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A big round of applause to the whole team!👏
And whoa, not even the half portion? I am dancing with joy
Thanks for sharing this amrit-like news!
Nishajos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The last part is what interests me the most that we have not even touched half of Shiv Puran and the show has a long way to go. Thanks Sandy 😃
romi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Nikhil Sir... For showing us the Logic behind every Situations..of Mahadev-Parvti Mata Life & also giving us a Social Msg, plus conducting Ganga Mahotsav Awareness. Congratulations Once again & Happy to Know that's there's still lot more to cover the Puran means we'll still have lot of lessons to learn & get to see our Moharika... Mahadev ki kripa Aap par banayi rakhe...
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks to the makers and they deserve all the awards must be a very happy team there. Mahadev has a long way to go on tv. Yippee.  🥳