Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

srkat

Goldie

srkat

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
It was around this time last year when Arjun Kapoor made his debut in YRF's ISHAQZAADE. The film was a Super Hit, and Arjun Kapoor received many  nominations for Best Debut award for his performance in this film.  Clearly, he impressed many!

Now, this week, is the release of his next film, YRF's AURANGZEB, starring Arjun Kapoor, Rishi Kapoor, Jackie Shroff, and others.

The trailer of the film was released a while back, and people liked it. However, the film has not been able to create any other buzz.

Opening of the film will be on the lower side. As mentioned, barring the trailer, nothing else has really been too noticed of the film. The songs are not even talked about. 

The film may or may not be liked. But, I feel that Arjun Kapoor will receive appreciation again for his acting. He is a rising star!

My Box Office Predictions for AURANGZEB:
Opening Day: 3 crores net
Opening Weekend: 10 crores net
Lifetime Collections: 25 crores net
Overall Box Office Verdict: Average

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BullsEye777

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Box Office Predictions for AURANGZEB" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Anamika.

IF-Dazzler

.Anamika.

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
The trailer just didn't click with me. I don't think I'd watch it but maybe other people might like it?

srkat

Goldie

srkat

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Anamika.

The trailer just didn't click with me. I don't think I'd watch it but maybe other people might like it?

Yeah it's actually kinda hard to tell anything about this kinda film! It can be liked or disliked. WOM is very for important for this kind of film. If its good, the film will succeed. If it has negative WOM, it will bomb!

.Anamika.

love_struck

IF-Dazzler

love_struck

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srkat

if the movie makes 25 then its not average..its flop.. since the budget is bigger for this movie,

ishaqzaade was made with 17 crore and made 50 crore.. 

I think this movie will make around 50 mark too.. but will be called hit since the profit is less..

4 days and the fate will be clearerSmile

srkat

Goldie

srkat

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_struck

Originally posted by srkat

if the movie makes 25 then its not average..its flop.. since the budget is bigger for this movie,

ishaqzaade was made with 17 crore and made 50 crore.. 

I think this movie will make around 50 mark too.. but will be called hit since the profit is less..

4 days and the fate will be clearerSmile

We can't say much about the budget though, because no official numbers have been announced about the budget. Also, keep in mind that satellite rights, music rights, and profits from other sources will also help the film Smile

-Castiel-

Franco

IF-Rockerz

Franco

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Any idea if this film is playing in the states. . I know ishaqzaade didn't but it was hot on DVD circuit ?

IHeartDeepika.

IF-Rockerz

IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
^ Yup Aurangzeb is playing in the States.

Franco

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Arjun is the only who stands out in the trailer. The poor promotions, pathetic heroine, bored looking supporting cast will kill this film IMO.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Castiel-GundayVedant

Post Reply New Post

Go to top