Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan

To fans who are spamming directors,cvs

refreshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
we should give the makers space to breathe the show will go to dumps if they are constantly hounded by us because of romance, couples and tracks...the new boy's article mentions him and meera's life going to be emroiled...in what way its not mentioned it might not be in a romantic way. he is going to be meera's doctor if khela is followed. a lot of things are not exactly like khela...nandini didnt wear colored sari in khela...there was no meera agasthya track...so lets relax and see what happens before making senior directors like rakesh ji feel pressurized and irritated. 

vaayu will play the role of the doctor but not every character is going the same way like khela not even nandini, meera, agasthya, beeji are same like the original version...if they brought variation in main characters then its very much possible for them to bring variations to vaayu character from its original version. in the original khela bangla version...agasthya's character was diff...there must be a reason why they fleshed out him in another way here. there must be a reason behind the meera agasthya track. 

from my past experience.. i request some of you guys to not disrespect their personal space nd privacy...few message to them politely with explanations is fair enough... but spamming their account and making their account link public is unfair...they gave up fighting for SGP because some fans were becoming miserable with them for the lead couple. if this is repeated again so early they would give up on this too. they have two more shows planned one for lifeok and one for starplus...it'll be our loss...zeetv is already not promoting it like ladakpan, qubool or pavitra rishta.  rakesh ji, mitali and these people are in the business for really long... lets give them space. its OK to request him by some members but please dont disrespect by hounding, spamming making sharing their profile links in forum.. i have always seen negative outcome coming out of acts like spamming and hounding makers
Edited by refreshed - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Refreshed dahling, dont know your name,
but honey every single word of yours
is sooo beautiful, me just
speechless !!!!!!

MUAH !!!

refreshed thumbnail
shrel i was a big fan of ragini and jay soni's jodi of sgp i was crazy and obsessed for their jodi...i hated anyone else with them. sgp top of the listing for me. guilty myself of messaging the cvs when the show was coming to end...sgp brought unpleasant tracks but for brkd its too early in this show to hound them. i know this can be irritating for them. sending some polite messages to not show triangular love is great idea but spamming him and making his account public in the forum is unethical Edited by refreshed - 10 years ago
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What was the issue with sgp
:(
refreshed thumbnail
ilovedhanjanird they were turned off by it...
nicegirl_good thumbnail
What were the fans spamming them about
I thought the show was popular
refreshed thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

What were the fans spamming them about
I thought the show was popular

ofcourse it was popular...popular lot more than brkd. the fans were upset with some tracks which didnt do justice to suhana ishaan's love...but it aggravated when news of the show's ending was making rounds.
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Oh lol I loved the show but I wasn't a consistent viewer
I loved suhana and ishaan !
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I know you babe and I know what made you posted it. tbh I dont trust articles in the first place we are getting different spoilers with every article. Niranjan was supposed to be negative one month ago and Angad and Apoorva already in the show if articles were completely true every time.  

This dude is going to be Surjo a character I didnt like in Khela but ROP tweaked made changes to M and N both. They going to do it with Surjo by tweaking Vaayu. Khela had bizarre things and I dont thing they'll repeat every thing. I watched the Bangla version its very different from it. 

I am completely against the idea of love triangle I am going to scream if they make Meera fall in love with Vaayu and not Agasthya.  If they showed AgMee for two months the way they did then I am hopeful there is some thing in store for future. Abhaas has his own fan following he was super successful as Shyam in IPKKND he cant be sidelined and the completely new guy get both the girls falling for him. First Ani then this new guy its too much of co-incidence to be entertaining for Nandini and Meera to fall for same guy again.

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
People are spamming and annoying the CVs?  Not surprised but people need to realize that it will only annoy and piss off the CVs. Here and there in a decent manner or constructive criticism--that's one thing.  But spamming? Seriously!

Some of the CVs are smart enough to ignore and not bother, but otherwise it pisses them off. Not only that, if the CVs make the stupid decision to try to accommodate and listen to all these spammers, then usually the show goes down hill and fast.

Whatever, we all know that this topic probably won't change anything.  People will keep doing this crap.  My only hope is that the CVs ignore it and do what they are doing, and keep up the good work.
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago