I had to wait for 12 years to become a mother

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
I had to wait for 12 years to become a mother: Rushali Arora
A child gives birth to a mother, says actressRushali Arora, adding, "I read this on a statue on the Mahim-Bandra road and it got etched on my mind. You can't explain motherhood until you become a mother." Known for her roles in 'Teacher', 'Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi' and 'Rang Badalti Odhani', Rushali had to wait for 12 years before she got the chance to hold her bundle of joy in her hands.

She says, "I had my daughter after a lot of struggle and complications, which I don't wish to divulge. Life has changed ever since she was born. I haven't stepped out of the house since the past four months unless it's for things like her vaccination. I lost my parents at a young age. I understand how it feels to be deprived of their love and I want to spend every possible minute with my daughter and see her grow up. I want her to be thoroughly pampered and spoilt with 'love'."

Rushali has named her daughter Gia at a naamkaran ceremony recently, which was attended by telly friends like Kamalika Guha Thakurta, Gurdip and Arjun Punj and Hiten Paintal. "Being a Maharashtrian, I wanted the ceremony to be traditional. A couple of friends fulfilled my wish by organising everything in Maharashtrian style."

So is she set to face the arc lights once again? "I will wait for a couple of months before I get back to work. I can't think of shooting for 12 hours and spending two hours travelling to the set and back home. I would weigh the offers that come my way and don't mind taking up one off roles or even an interesting cameo. As of now, Gia requires me all the time and she has all my attention."
Edited by ritika06 - 10 years ago
Thanks for sharing...
God bless GiaπŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for sharing πŸ˜Š
Thanx for sharing...its a really good news ...
Thanks for sharing Ritika 😊...

Wonderful news about Rushali πŸ˜ƒ...
tfs
all the best to rushali and gia...