Pavitra Rishta

Amazing Asha Negi Appreciation Thread! #2

-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Welcome to Asha Negi's AT !

This AT has been created for the primary reason of appreciating and discussing               

ASHA NEGI

**********Banner coming soon: courtesy of Esha (eshaaax3.)**************

About Asha Negi:

Asha was born on August 23rd. Raised in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, Asha always had a dream of making it big. In 2009, Asha was crowned as Miss. Uttarakhand which was just the beginning of her bright future. Asha then moved to Mumbai, India to pursue her acting career. Her first big break was in 2011 when she played Apeksha Malhota in Bade Achhe Lagte Hain alongside Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar, whom she still considers her acting idols.Then in late 2011, she was given the role of Purvi in Pavitra Rishta.

Rules:

1. Follow all IF/ PR forum rules

2.No bashing of any actor/ character

3.No bashing of any other members

4.No bashing of Asha/Purvi

5.Have healthy discussions

6.Do not to create quote trains

Members with sufficient permission to open AT's are:

• Avni (xoxoarvi)

• Mansi (ilovepr)

• Tanya (bravearvians)

• Puneet (AsYa_fan)

Asha's IF Profile:

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10808/asha-negi/

Asha's Social Networking:

Twitter:

https://twitter.com/ashanegi7

Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Asha-Negi/198888353568771?fref=ts

Links to Previous ATs

At#1

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3580166

Edited by xoxoarvi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Members List: 

xoxoarvi

ilovepr

AsYa_Fan

bravearvians

ArViAshaRocks

kandykandy

pkarvi

Gigi100

MissAmnell

inder89

Rosheena

AshaNegiHolic

dhanashreeasha

rithvikasha

ashvik101

simpletruth

sheenamatthew93

shagufta2211

reshma28

AshaNegiFan

geetrana45

polliee05
harini_arvi

naomihyuga

Angelfreak_96

shredy

Jkhusi

KrYanVirIka

aathya

foodlover-

Huma-

prityy89

ashvikluverrr

Chani1

angel_ss

rakie

nishitamanvi

arvifan1

shreya2094

Pancham101

ashfaque2012

style14

eshaaax3.

Asha_Ashvik

Salrina_Ashvik

gaurav_ankita08

shk281

Pihu.k1

lakshonu

Ashi22

alisa21

harryaryan

nazomel

crazy2012

ymggkforever

nabitathapa

arjunpurvixo

tegaswiniteju

depaalikachare

aayat10

kikia

gal.angel

peachesnplums

Gina101

aayat10

Are you an Ashaholic? To join the Members List please "like" this post.

Interviews:

The journey of life?

Has been great.

A bad time in life for you is?

It's a phase which passes away. It teaches a lot too. I have learnt not to get attached to people without knowing them well.

If not an actor you would be?

I would be an Air-Hostess or would be working in any multinational company.

Religion to you is?

All religions are one, there can be no definition for any one religion.

Friends mean to you?

Friends are life. Life is not possible without them.

Choose between: School life/college life/professional life?

School life(smiles)

A social cause you would want to fight for?

Corruption.

Fitness to you is?

Staying fit doesn't mean you should be size zero nor over-weight. You should look good in whatever you wear.

Your favorite healthy food?

Oat soup with fresh vegetables in it.

Your preferred means of transport?

Auto-rickshaw.

A quote you follow in life?

Work like you don't need money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching you.

A quote for your fans?

Love all my fan's and respect them for giving their precious time and love to me. I am a regular visitor of India-Forums and i do read what my fans write for me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Which daily soap do you watch?

Qubool Hai and Bade Acche Lagte Hai.

Which channel do you watch frequently?

Zee TV and Sony Entertainment Television.

Which is your favorite reality show?

Bigg Boss 5.

Which is your favorite TV channel?

Zee TV.

Which comedy shows have you enjoyed the most on television?

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well-known for her character name Purvi in Pavitra Rishta on Zee TV, Asha Negi is a very sweet and simple girl. To her, fashion means looking cool and comfortable but not out of the world. In a chat with Tellychakkar.com, Asha divulges her taste of fashion.

Fashion is: Anything one is comfortable in and which does not look awkward. It is about looking cool along with depicting comfort and elegance.

Who chooses your clothes? I do it by myself but at times Rithvik (Dhanjani) also suggests me what to wear.

Do you wear accessories? No, nothing in particular.

Do you follow any brand? Zara is my favorite.

Your favourite shopping destinations: Infinity Mall, Malad, Mumbai.

Most expensive buy: Had bought one western dress which was very

expensive.

Clothes you are comfortable in: Jeans and T-shirt.

Must-have in your wallet: Pan card, credit card and two passport size photographs of mine.

Favourite perfume: Escada.

Colour that fills your wardrobe: Blue.

Describe sale in one word: Exciting.

Currently, your wardrobe is overflowing with: Pants.

You have the hardest time getting dressed for: Always, because it is very difficult for me to decide what to wear.

Any fashion disaster that you have come across recently: Have not come across such a situation yet.

If you had to choose a fashion era; which period would it be? I miss the era in which girls used to wear bell-bottom pants.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AT made by: xoxoarvi (Avni) and ilovepr (Mansi). If you have 

any 

questions or concerns, do not hesitate to PM us.

Stay safe, and most importantly:  HAVE FUN!

A page from the personal diary of Asha Negi

Hello everyone!! I am Asha Negi whom you know as Purvi from Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta.

Born and raised in the beautiful city of Dehradun, Uttarakhand where my parents reside, I am currently staying in Mumbai. Undoubtedly, I miss Dehradun but Mumbai has been great to me and I am enjoying my stay here.

Having completed my schooling from St. Mary's Higher Secondary School Dehradun, I did my graduation in commerce from DAV College, Dehradun. During my college days, I won the title of Miss Uttarkhand 2009.

Since my childhood, I have been inclined to watch films of Shah Rukh and Kajol. I used look in the mirror and wonder whether I looked like Kajol as I really adore her. From my childhood, I wanted to get into acting in TV serials but my relatives discouraged my parents to not allow me to get into the TV industry.

So after finishing college, I went to Bangalore to work in a Tours and Travel Consultancy Agency. But within a month, I got bored and left the job and came back to Dehradun after I realised that this was not my cup of tea.

After coming back to Dehradun, I started convincing my parents to send me to Mumbai to chase my dreams. In fact, I starved for two days to convince my parents. Finally, they agreed and allowed me to come to Mumbai.

I still remember that after I came to Mumbai in April 2011, I started appearing for a lot of auditions since I had no knowledge about acting whatsoever. One of my friends was looking out a fresh face for his upcoming show. So, I appeared for the audition of the same but later came to know that they required a fat girl. However, after that audition, I got selected for the role of Apeksha Malhotra (cameo) in Balaji Telefilm's Bade Acche Lagte Hain.

I was really scared as I didn't know head and tail of acting. I thought Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar would not talk to me as I was a junior actor. But when I started shooting, it was a different story all together. Ram Sir was so sweet and helped me a lot. He motivated me and during the shoot he made me so comfortable that I did not feel that I was a junior actor. And what should I say about Sakshi Ma'am (Tanwar). She is superb and my biggest inspiration. I really want to be like her.

After Bade Acche... , I got an opportunity to work again for Balaji Telefilms' Pavitra Rishta as Purvi. I treat myself as being extremely lucky to work with Ekta Ma'am (Kapoor). I am enjoying playing my character and am getting to learn a lot from Ankita Ma'am (Lokhande). In real life also, Hiten Sir (Tejwani) is very sweet and gives a baba (fatherly) feeling. The atmosphere on the sets is so nice that all of us work as a family and have a blast on sets.

I think my journey has been great till date. Initially, I was very bad in acting but now I am more confident and have groomed a lot.

Well... talking about my personal life, all I can say is that I am a very moody girl and get mood swings. I usually spend most of my time with my on-screen sisters Mrinalini, Shruti and Jia. We are a bunch of four naughty buddies who hang out together. During my leisure time, I like to eat, sleep and listen to music.

Well, this is my journey till yet. I hope you like me in Pavitra Rishta.

Thank you everyone for watching and loving me. I promise to keep entertaining you over the years.

-Mansi.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new AT!!! So proud of us Avni!!! πŸ₯³
-Mansi.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hopefully you all heard about the contest by now!!! PM me (Mansi) with your creative titles, and the winner will be announced on May 21st!!! 
Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
jkhusi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats on new AT everyone
naomihyuga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prityy89

gud ni8 ashaians/rithvikians/arvians/ashvikians πŸ˜› wat 2 do v own 3 AT'sπŸ˜†

love u allπŸ€—

s we do own three at's πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sab kuch khatam karna hai
hello jia πŸ€—
Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Asha Negi ?@AshaNegi7 9m

A late packup is soo much better than an early calltime..:) jst hate hate hate early morning shifts!!