Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Somerax

Somerax

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Sorry if posted, as you know Humsafar is coming to an end on Saturday, therefore rishtey in the UK will playing a new pakistani drama mera naseeb on 26th may. As seen in the promos on Rishtey. 
I love pakistani dramas Smile I think it's going to be a great drama as the leads are sanam Saeed and Imran Abbas.

Edited by SS__x - 13 May 2013 at 1:08pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

chaha_khanSaneWhispersangel_sofiamrym_raufsonu-monuMonu-SunNaa-Alina.Cup-Of-Chaipickachu.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mera naseeb. Played on rishtey" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Alina.

IF-Sizzlerz

-Alina.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Wow.. it's a wonderful news! Big smile

Pskistani dramas are rocking!

kashishdabest

IF-Stunnerz

kashishdabest

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
yes i am waiting to see that one for Sanam..love her...and from the promos it seems she was fantastic in that show too...can't wait :)

starstruckk

IF-Rockerz

starstruckk

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Mera Naseeb was great! I loved Sanam & Imran's chemistry..everyone except Syra was pretty good in that show. Syra was the weakest link in  my opinion. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

Sanju_

IF-Sizzlerz

Sanju_

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstruckk

Mera Naseeb was great! I loved Sanam & Imran's chemistry..everyone except Syra was pretty good in that show. Syra was the weakest link in  my opinion. 
I agree...she was pretty bad as an actor...Sanam was fantastic though and looked very very very pretty!!
and I hated Imran's character so much that I wanted Shazia to kick him and get with another guyUnhappyLOL...I hated Moeez so much that I didn't really feel much chemistry between Imran and Sanam!!!

starstruckk

IF-Rockerz

starstruckk

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanju_

Originally posted by starstruckk

Mera Naseeb was great! I loved Sanam & Imran's chemistry..everyone except Syra was pretty good in that show. Syra was the weakest link in my opinion.

I agree...she was pretty bad as an actor...Sanam was fantastic though and looked very very very pretty!!
and I hated Imran's character so much that I wanted Shazia to kick him and get with another guyUnhappyLOL...I hated Moeez so much that I didn't really feel much chemistry between Imran and Sanam!!!

Yeah his character was such a jerk! Lol..Sanam was great as Shazia..and I hated Moeez too lol but I still felt that that Sanam and Imran clicked onscreen. I personally loved Sanam in the scene where she starts yelling and crying about what would happen to their child if Moeez were to commit suicide like Fahad.

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
I love the show at the moment, we are on the episode where Nazia finds out from her Aunt about her mother and Shazia's dad, and I agree Syra is very weak. I love Sanam's voice Masha Allah! She's pretty!

.SajnaVe.

IF-Stunnerz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Yeeep saw it tonight 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top