Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@Shwets,
Yep! Maybe this is the reason. Agar Lucky was like this and now have settled himself. Then, in front of Daddu or due to the pressure of Daddu he starts doing silly stupidities.
Yeah, Lucky has become little selfish when he talks about bringing-up his kids, infront of Daddu. Does he don't want to lose credit or fears that the credit, if Daddu comes in between him and kids, will be taken away. Thus he is goin over-board nowadays.
P.S: Which pics?
#MothersDay Sweety is angry with Kids(poor Ginny) and that might make mother's day of Ahlus more interesting. 😃
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PritamDas01

now you're fueling me!! 👎🏼

Look...I never said rocky did crime and all...u started it first...I wanted to end it..thats all..
I know u are not happy with me speaking against Rocky...
So i just wanted to end it.

All is fine my side
Edited by Shwets1502 - 10 years ago
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Calm Down Lucky-Rocky-Ginny-Sweety lovers-cum-fans!!! Calm down or a greater danger awaits us!!!
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: suhaani.cidmjht

Calm Down Lucky-Rocky-Ginny-Sweety lovers-cum-fans!!! Calm down or a greater danger awaits us!!!

Dont want to fuel anyone-someone... but do u really think rocky will remember mothers day? ginny might want to cheer her mom up and have a moment wt her mom! but rocky?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AhsaanBaig94

@Shwets,
Yep! Maybe this is the reason. Agar Lucky was like this and now have settled himself. Then, in front of Daddu or due to the pressure of Daddu he starts doing silly stupidities.
Yeah, Lucky has become little selfish when he talks about bringing-up his kids, infront of Daddu. Does he don't want to lose credit or fears that the credit, if Daddu comes in between him and kids, will be taken away. Thus he is goin over-board nowadays.
P.S: Which pics?
#MothersDay Sweety is angry with Kids(poor Ginny) and that might make mother's day of Ahlus more interesting. 😃

There is definitely pressure from Daadu's side. He still fears him. 

Lucky is selfish when it comes to his kids...may be more because Daadu keeps telling him Khotta and u cant do simple things and all..he actually even told something insulting in front of Nanu-Jeet and all kids...so his respect in front of kids is coming down...they find him more like a joker in front of Daadu...and probably the fear that Daadu may come in between him and kids...and his kids may go far from him...

Or may be he wants people to listen to him also...he wants to show Daadu that he is responsible and everything is going wrong

#PICS..Sony official page...

I have a feel..that kids will celebrate mothers day...and may be when kids are appreciating her...and Daadu also tells someting good abt her..Lucky might come..and think no body appreciates him..😕
Shwets1502 thumbnail
I am calm..😆 

I already today..the entire mothers day at Ahujas itself looked so out of place...just 2 scenes..which they may have shot later and added it
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
@Pritam,
Rocky is seeing everything and still doing. This is not a mistake which can happen unintentionally or is a fault of age. Ginny can understand, why can't he?
skyforceguy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
so according to you,
Dadaji & lucky are fighting only because of rocky!
Why?
Cuz...
1) rocky wanted an ipad.
2) he demanded that from lucky & even after getting denied, he continued to demand and even gone to a hunger strike.
3. Apprently it was also rocky's fault that dadaji overheard him & his friends and planned to get him the ipad.
4. now his biggest fault: when dadaji actually got him the ipad, he did not refuse it straight on dadaji's face! He went on to accept it
6. Then when he fell in love with his new gadget and he refused to return it to lucky. This was a big mistake too.
7. Lucky had a problem with dadaji. He did not like dadaji to get his son the ipad. So he went ahead and forcefully banned the ipad in "his" house.
8. Even dadaji had some problem with lucky, he did not understand his son's point and got fueled up easily by his grandson.
9. Rocky just wanted his gift back from lucky which dadaji gifted him.
10. Lucky did not even bother understand his son's point of view. It was rocky's fault too.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Pritam...Ur explanation is for me or Ahsaan...?

ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
@Shwets,
Daddu, Kids and Lucky, all have to understand on their part and should repair their thoughts about Lucky, Lucky about himself too.
Luck, nowadays is treated like a joker type of a person. What we feared, that Lucky will burst out, he has.
Now, lava is too hot to touch, other wise you will lose your organ. 😆
And bechara Jeet is also stucked. 😆
#FB Which page I don't know Sony ka official page. 😛 Anyways, leave it. No Ginny so, no need. 😆
#MD A scene with Sweety is must. Mother's Day celebration is must. Even small wish, hug and done.😉