Fantabulous Episode with Rocking Randeep

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
What a fantastic episode tonight.Great track going on.So neatly put each scene and done with perfection.How can d channel close this kind of show whose standard is NO less than a bollywood movie?Loved how Ran managed with his agents n mostly loved his interactions with Mithu.He knew that the camera is on.Swami sitting with shahana...no selfrespect only he loves his own self.I hope they will get a good response from randeep tomoro.
Must say Rashmi looking very pretty in that Marathi Mulgi get up.She is also working on d mission.Thats good.How can channel close this show ya?
yeah...heena di can u add some photos...if it wont disturb u...
Originally posted by S1h1a1m1a1

yeah...heena di can u add some photos...if it wont disturb u...
I'll shama.But tomoro.How can I stop myself frm making such awesome pix of Ran tonight.He was looking so dashing in that blue.Will put it tomoro.
thank u heena di,,...will wait for tomorrow...add some rashmi,s...please...in new marathi style

thank u heena di,,...will wait for tomorrow...add some rashmi,s...please...in new marathi style
Surely gal.Dont worry.She is looking pretty in that.I'll get some of her too.😊
oh...thank u...lovely heena di...
eagerly waiting for tomorows epi

oh...thank u...lovely heena di...
eagerly waiting for tomorows epi
Most welcome shama.My pleasure.Am feeling like dead watching my fav show ending with every passing day.Its so painful.
Cant see Randeep anymore...this thought is killing.