Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
@Indu: Good to hear my friend...I 'm really hoping that we get a better episode tonight *fingers crossed* 

Nighty Night *muah* xox 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
New DC is open guys ..all can move in ðŸ˜ƒ

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3585681#83049524
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jyoti06

My mind is totally blank ðŸ˜³.. I just want Ishita chapter to b closed today ðŸ˜¡ but I guess we might see her till end since as per one FB page who visited the sets today , they said today is Heena ka last day of shoot which means we might hv to tolerate her character till tomorrow or thursday 

That FB pg also said GC-KS r shooting some romantic scenes today and also introducing characters of PV 2 😭😭 .. KS was a bit sad but GC trying to make her laugh during the scenes with his jokes and all 😆😳

So Fishy will still be around?

If Fishy is being used for TRPs then that just blows my mind. The TRPs are constantly in the 1s and Fishy isn't helping raise them any way. And her plans have failed more often that not. She just gets away with everything even when she's failed. 

About Yash not faking or faking, I hope he's faking. If he's not then he's being made to look seriously foolish. Yash's track record in the past has shown that he hardly faked anything (except that time when he gave Aarti that jolt on her birthday , but then that was only one instant when he was faking). What I see it as is what the CVs have done to Aarti when she stepped away from the car leaving Aayu unattended. Even if Aarti is impulsive, we know she would never leave her baby like that especially after the scare she got when she thought Aayu was kidnapped and how she acted around Fishy, so alert and tense. 
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Indu, I was wondering if I had been original in this forum! That is for Sam's requested thread!  thanks for reminding! will get it in awhile!