Punar Vivah

13/5 Dragon Club: The Test of True Love (Page 42)

Post Reply New Post

Page 42 of 52

smileymj10

IF-Dazzler

smileymj10

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

SmileStern SmileConfused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06Sri_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "13/5 Dragon Club: The Test of True Love (Page 42)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smileymj10

SmileStern SmileConfused

We all r hving same reaction after the epi LOLLOL

@Z ;
Yes even I saw it on his hand since last 2-3 weeks now .. Ermm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

padmavarsmileymj10Kittya_CullenZetterlulujjjjpalbharsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZsterRoseSri_Radha

anonee

IF-Rockerz

anonee

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Fun posts based on today's epi:

Edited by anonee - 13 May 2013 at 5:58pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherpadmavarKittya_CullenSamanalyseAngeloScurosaf24lulujjjjZetterjyoti06Sri_Radha

gmhatcher

gmhatcher

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Thank you all for the updates and analysis. The conversation has been rather rapid fire today.
I just have a question that maybe slightly off point but an answer would be much appreciated.
I've read quite a few comments about Pari giving Aayu back to Aarti and Yash if their baby is proved to be theirs ( at this point I still don't want to assume he is because the CVs have been throwing a lot of curve balls lately) but I was just wondering how legal is the adoption of a kidnapped baby?
Even if P&P did go through the legalities of adopting Aayu the kidnappers were in no position to put him up for adoption.
I know it sounds really stupid but I'ld really like to know so I know how much suspension of common sense or reality I am expected to toss away  over the next 3 days.Confused

Edited by gmhatcher - 13 May 2013 at 6:05pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

basherzpadmavarmorrisKittya_Cullenangakesaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterFireLordPhoenixanoneelulujjjjpalbharjyoti06Sri_Radha

angake

IF-Dazzler

angake

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmhatcher

I know it sounds really stupid but I'ld really like to know so I know how much suspension of common sense or reality I am expected to toss away  over the next 3 days.Confused

Probably all of your common sense. ROFL I mean they made ArYa divorce in one day, get Yash almost married to another woman and then get him back to Aarti the very next day. I am still not sure if ArYa are actually married or if they are living in sin.LOL Oh and who can forget the one week custody battle whose verdict ended up being contingent on a tussle between a bear and a gorilla. LOL

So suspension of reality is a good idea at this point. Ya, but I am not sure in reality how the legal process works in such a scenario. Any lawyers here? 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherbasherzaimfpadmavarmorrisGkathriaKittya_CullenZetterFireLordPhoenixSamanalyseAngeloScurosaf24lulujjjjpalbharjyoti06Sri_Radha

gmhatcher

gmhatcher

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angake

Originally posted by gmhatcher

Probably all of your common sense. ROFL I mean they made ArYa divorce in one day, get Yash almost married to another woman and then get him back to Aarti the very next day. I am still not sure if ArYa are actually married or if they are living in sin.LOL Oh and who can forget the one week custody battle whose verdict ended up being contingent on a tussle between a bear and a gorilla. LOL

So suspension of reality is a good idea at this point. Ya, but I am not sure in reality how the legal process works in such a scenario. Any lawyers here? 

Relieving myself of common sense as we speak will officially just sit back and watch (read) without any thought of process or story. Am allowing for a full scale suspension of all laws, of time, space, and letting go of all belief systems. (Maybe I'll be able to sleep tonight).LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

GkathriaangakeKittya_CullenFireLordPhoenixAngeloScuroSamanalysesaf24palbharlulujjjjjyoti06Sri_Radha

-Kash-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kash-

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Sammy love your take on pg38, plz do post it in the main forum too!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SamanalyseZettersaf24lulujjjjjyoti06Sri_Radha

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Well... I was so scared while watching the epi. If Yash isn't faking it, how's he going to get out of this? I won't say his character is ruined if the CVs show Ishi raping him (I'm confident that it'll be stopped though), because nobody's character is "ruined" after a rape in real life. Sometimes circumstances are unavoidable. I really don't like how this is the last week of the show, and they're stretching it now. I have hope that this isn't the last week. It hasn't been confirmed, has it? Ouch

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatchermorrisAntaresVegalulujjjjpalbharZetterSamanalysesaf24jyoti06Sri_Radha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top