Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Well... I was so scared while watching the epi. If Yash isn't faking it, how's he going to get out of this? I won't say his character is ruined if the CVs show Ishi raping him (I'm confident that it'll be stopped though), because nobody's character is "ruined" after a rape in real life. Sometimes circumstances are unavoidable. I really don't like how this is the last week of the show, and they're stretching it now. I have hope that this isn't the last week. It hasn't been confirmed, has it?
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Saffi: Don't worry. If he isn't faking, Aarti will use her secret teleportation powers by the power of Jagatmata and be there in time to save Yash. For the first time in the show, I do kind of hope Yash is faking it though. I want him to prove that he isn't the baby everyone takes him for and dispatch Ishita with elan! 👍🏼

While Aarti finds proof that Ishita kidnapped Aayu, Yash will find proof that she has nefarious intentions with him and even though they didn't know they were in one, they will triumph as a team in the end and that is when they will together figure out where Aayu is, or rather force it out of Ishi-fishy's mouth.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if the kidnappers turned out to be Akash's old work friends that he met for a drink when he was visiting Bhopal and they told him the whole story? 🤣

PS: Saffi, is our dream of seeing Pari working going to come true, by some miracle? She is wearing a churidar in the latest family spoiler and is looking very chique and professional. I would love to see that!

saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The first scene in today's episode with Yash and Aarti was so cute with Aarti helping him with his shirt and fixing his hair. These two really have come a long way as in their initial stages Yash never really asked for assistance from her but here it is he is relying on her to help him get ready. When he does get ready he thinks of telling her about his meeting to find out avout Aayu but instead decides to tell her she will get a surprise when he returns asking her to trust him which she confirms that she does indeed trust him.

The family then gets ready to head to the function but Ishita smartly pretends to be on a phone call with Akash thus getting out of leaving together with them. Aarti sees her on the phone and suspects that she is faking causing her to remember what happened the day Aayu was kidnapped.  At the function Aarti's restlessness increases and she calls Yash for assurance. She asks where he is and he reminds her that he is meeting the client but not before asking her if she suspects him. She denies her suspicion telling him that she trusts him but feels that something is going to go wrong so he asks her to pray for his success instead. While dealing with this restlessness, she also has to deal with Paridhi's taunts as she reminds her that she can handle her son on her own and blames Aarti for losing her own son, much to Vidhi's shock.

At the hotel Ishita goes all out to get closer to Yash. She pays the waiter to spike his drink and even though he drinks it, he pushes away her hand every time she tries to touch him. When they go to the room and she asks him if he wants water he refuses her flatly but she is not one to give up so she still brings it for him, making sure that it spills on his shirt so she will have the opportunity to help him out of it. She tries to unbutton his shirt but he moves her hand away. It is only when he is in a near unconscious state that she has the opportunity to open the buttons on his shirt. I'm hoping that some miracle happens that saves Yash from her and makes her get caught red handed.

Looking forward to tomorrow''s episode and hoping that it turns out better than today's.
angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Saffi, this is the last week. 😭

Yes, i saw Pari looking gorgeously chique in that gorgeous outfit. Maybe once Aayu's identity is out she may have a moment of epiphany and say that she was projecting what everyone wanted onto herself. She wants to be a mother but she has realized that now is not the right time. Right now she wants her identity back- the one she is comfortable with. She identifies with her work and so she wants to go back to work and Pratik stands up and claps for his Pari. And SP opens his mouth to decree how his bahus shouldn't be working and sees Radha's glare and decides to shut his mouth. 😆
Edited by angake - 10 years ago
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Saw the episode just now. Need to collect my thoughts. I guess I shall be echoing majority of DC opinions when I say "Why now?" This track needed time to build up and then explode into a climax...certainly not in a knee-jerk manner like this. Yash is as clueless as he always is during major situations. He jumps into the fray, gets entangled, and then Aarti has to step forward to untangle him with her combo of street-smart wit, ESP, and patience...I shall be too happy if in the final stretch they show Yash coming out of this quagmire on his own. I just hope that the waiter messed up with the dose, and Yash gets his senses back sooner than Ishita calculated. However my hopes are dim...The shirt scenes in the beginning and end are proof enough: Aarti is his honor, and Ishita is the one who wants to strip him off his honor.

This track is all about Yash's awakening to the fact that what he expects out of Aarti, he too should do the same. If he wants her to trust him, he too should give his without a question. Ishita could get this far only because he refused to believe Aarti's version in the aftermath of Aayu's kidnapping. He took away his trust, leaving her vulnerable to the fear of breaking it again. And now he is doing exactly what he accused her of: lying. Only difference is he accused her of making excuses and lying to save her skin, whereas he justifies his lying in view of the happiness that will come back into their lives in the end. He didn't give this benefit of the doubt to Aarti when she needed it.

I loved the first scene. How much has Yash come to depend on Aarti to extricate him out of these tangles. He is in trouble...and immediately calls for his Aartiji.They have their moment, which fades into sorrow as they are reminded of their loss. **Sigh** No one can match these two in presenting a subtle romance.

See you later...Have a great day All.😊
Edited by InduG64 - 10 years ago
saf24 thumbnail
@ Indu: Love what you have written
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Saf: Thanks pal...That's a just-after reaction to the episode. I hope I get some time later to come back and right some thoughts circling in my head.

Your piece is as neat and enjoyable to read as ever. I am going to so miss this...Yours is almost always the first take I read in the morning.
angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@saf, I see that your take is quite small today. 😆 Wonderful as always though. 😳

@Indu, fantastically said. Your words about trust is exactly what went through my head as I watched the episode. 😳 
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Indu: One of my serious complaints with this track, besides the timing thing, is that I wanted to see Aarti's awakening, not Yash's. Yash's character went through a pretty complete growth arc when he came out of his Arpita depression and learned to love Aarti, which culminated nicely in him accepting her despite the divorce truth. What we never got to see was a track in which the spotlight was on Aarti coming out of her insecurities, because of the way Prashant's exit was rushed up and executed. I am really not a fan of this polarising of Aarti as mature, patient and victimised with Yash as childish, naive and well, just plain stupid. I feel like we have already been through this with him... but where was a similar growth arc for Aarti?

However, despite it all, despite the fact that they are trying to make Yash look like he is some sort of MCP who doesn't really deserve a woman like Aarti, I still see both of their flaws highlighted here. Aarti too is not telling Yash what she knows about Ishita. I am not saying she has to come out and accuse her of the kidnapping in front of Yash, but Aarti did have concrete proof that Ishita was in love with Yash last year and that there was the possibility that she still harboured those feelings. Part of the misunderstanding here is that Yash thinks Aarti's stress of late has been about thinking losing Aayu was her fault, when in fact it has a lot to do with Ishita's designs on Yash himself. Had he known this information, would he be so quick to trust Ishita today and jump at the chance to get some information? Would Aarti have reacted any differently to Ishita had she not known about the blood-letter and put the peices together?

I understand why she isn't telling him but at the same time, it rings true for why he didn't buy her story at the time of the kidnapping. I am really still hoping they show Aarti furious at him for not telling her, and not trusting his word on Ishita's intentions to find Aayu. But that is probably not going to be the case. Like I have said many times, the sceptre of the Indian heroine haunts Aarti even though the character tries to make a clean break from that model. The only time they did, and had her make a real mistake that only she was accountable for, that nobody else's mistake could overshadow, the TRPs plummeted and led to the situation we are facing now. So I guess I am never going to see Aarti fully step out of that martyr-shadow.
Edited by Samanalyse - 10 years ago
saf24 thumbnail
@ Indu: Gosh I'm trying not to think of life without the DC and reading everybody's takes on a daily basis.

@ Kirthi: Thanks. Yep a short one today...had a really long day today so didn't have too much time to write a proper take