Amrit Manthan

RS request to you , change your decision ..

Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
It was very heart breaking news for us that Navi will be leaving the show , which has caused the faithful viewers to leave the show ... Navi was one of the greatest actor who was new and when acted in Amrit Manthan made his lots of fans in the first serial only .. and we love him as Agam ...

Now , its depending upon Rajan Sir that whether he changes his decision or not about getting the main male lead Navi Bhangu out of the show , because the story line can change but how will it look like if the real story of two soulmates will end here by death of one ...

RS its time left , you can think about your decision ...

What do you say friends , we can give him our feedbacks on FB and other sites ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Navi.Brar- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
after agam exit...when show flop ho jayega lowest trp ayegee tab rajan ki akal thikane aa jayegee...that tym show ko off air krne ke alava kuch nai bachega uske pass...😈
xxanitaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would love to stop what is going to happen in AM all the viewers want to watch is Bani and AgNi happy and it finishing if needs be rather than killing on of the best characters agam off😭
loveagni thumbnail
wish i could go back in past n change the scenario bet the PH, cast and navi😔
this was the first serial in my life which i loved from the bottom of my heart right from Navi's entry.
just pray to god if somehow there happens a patchup bet PH and navi
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NAVI_BRAR

after agam exit...when show flop ho jayega lowest trp ayegee tab rajan ki akal thikane aa jayegee...that tym show ko off air krne ke alava kuch nai bachega uske pass...😈

Yes , RS you still have time , think about ur decision . ðŸ˜¡
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xxanitaxx

I would love to stop what is going to happen in AM all the viewers want to watch is Bani and AgNi happy and it finishing if needs be rather than killing on of the best characters agam off😭

Anita , if RS want to end the show its fine , but it must be ending on the happy note that is AgNi and Bani reunion and Amrit positive once again ...
We will be happy if it happens so either than spoiling the good match of AgNi , 
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: loveagni

wish i could go back in past n change the scenario bet the PH, cast and navi😔

this was the first serial in my life which i loved from the bottom of my heart right from Navi's entry.
just pray to god if somehow there happens a patchup bet PH and navi

yes Ridhi same with me , this was such a show with which i was attached very much , if some how an episode is missed by me i start crying ... ðŸ¥±
And Navi ... uf ... i am so worried how can i even spent a day with out seeing him .🤢
xxanitaxx thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ---Mehak---

Anita , if RS want to end the show its fine , but it must be ending on the happy note that is AgNi and Bani reunion and Amrit positive once again ...
We will be happy if it happens so either than spoiling the good match of AgNi , 

I agree
xxanitaxx thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ---Mehak---

yes Ridhi same with me , this was such a show with which i was attached very much , if some how an episode is missed by me i start crying ... ðŸ¥±
And Navi ... uf ... i am so worried how can i even spent a day with out seeing him .🤢

I wont be able to cope without navi😭😭