Gunjeev AT #9: Part 3: Continued!!! - Page 8

Posted: 10 years ago
ranju,

congrats for becoming dazzler ๐Ÿ˜Š
ya, congrats green rats๐Ÿ˜†

hey pesi, just went to living room and mom was watching sslk and guess what mayank was trying to impress aakash from paan, firni and saath rang ke sapne song...aakash didnt give him a damn..his expression towards mayank was priceless๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by pesi11

ranju,

congrats for becoming dazzler๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks pesi ๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by riva2987

hey pesi, just went to living room and mom was watching sslk and guess what mayank was trying to impress aakash from paan, firni and saath rang ke sapne song...aakash didnt give him a damn..his expression towards mayank was priceless๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Thanks Riva ๐Ÿค—

Again rats??? Man...what do I have to do to stop this? ๐Ÿ˜‰

What was mayank doing? Dancing? He seriously trying to impress akash with songs... well...good akash wasn't impressed! ! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ  ..does he sing the song seriously ..r u kidding ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  ...after long time i watched sslk today ..just the precap ..gunjan's accident  ..before that i saw a minute episode ..gunjan was pissed of with mayank bcoz he denied running away from all ..i can't beleive this ...๐Ÿคฃ
ohhh nooo... nooo guys, he just played dat song๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ranju cmon girl, that name has been copyrighted now, i will only call u by the green rats name๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by riva2987 - 10 years ago
wah riva...dazzler ke saath saath tune bhi gift diya ranju ko ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
guess wat ..i am having sslk discussion somewhr else ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...in different forum ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

ohhh nooo... nooo guys, he just played dat song๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ranju cmon girl, that name has been copyrighted now, i will only call u by the green rats name๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰

But why rats?? ๐Ÿ˜•   ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by pesi11

guess wat ..i am having sslk discussion somewhr else๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...in different forum๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜† where?