Punar Vivah

~ Punar Vivah Forum Slambook :Lets Cherish Memories ~ (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

ksfan2

IF-Dazzler

ksfan2

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Name--Rasheedha..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Your first friend from the forum--errm i think it is naeema di (lulujjj) And Maha di..Big smileBig smile

Your first (main) Post in PV Forums--i dont rememberOuch

Your HITSCORE ' The number of friends you added from this forum--more than 60EmbarrassedStarStar

Your most memorable day in this Forum (be it good or bad)--when the whole forum was excited because of mumbai conWinkTongueTongue and many more

Share the best memories of the show--

when yash realized his love for his aarthijiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and many many more

Your favorite thread of this forum--DC thread..i love to read the analyses  made by the membersEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Your bestest friend of this forum-- Sabs ,Maha ,naeema di ,khohlita ,Vaishnavi and many more..i can make a whole list .. i love all of the ones who stays close to meEmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile

What would you miss about this forum the most?--umm..unity and ..what i noticed in this forum is that the members can go to any extent if they wants to make someone feel special..and the bonding between the members..Star

The nuttiest Pvian of this forum according to you--i dont know..maybe froz..TongueTongue

The Drama King/Queen of this forum according to you-- no oneSmile

The rudest PVian  of this forum according to you--in this 1 full year i have never seen anybody rude to me..except the stalkers..ofcourse Angry

The member/s you plan to stalk after the end of this season--all of them..Evil Smile

Your achievement of this forum--when i became dazzler..Day Dreaming

Your favorite Section of IF--PV AND PV AND PV ONLYHeart

After PV-ZMD, We can see you posting in..--i dont know..i only watch PV now..SmileSmile

Do you plan to follow Gurmeet-Kratika in their future ventures?--yes i will WinkWink

Anything you regret to have done here?--i regret being silent over the forum and not freely mingling with the members..SmileSmile

A Member you think you've hurt the most and want to apologize..Do it here!--it is not a member..it is many...OuchOuch  Froz actually came up with a play and we decided it to post on february which dint happen due to some circumstance..then i took up and promised the cast members to post on april itself..but due to some circumstances i was not able to..im so so so sorry for not keeping up my promise..im trying my best and if god wills i will  post when time permits..thank u so much guys for keeping up with me..and if i hurt anyone with my words  im deeply sorry for it..SmileSmile

Your short message to the fellow AarYans

I LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U SO MUCH AARYAN'S..I NEVER FOUND ANY FORUM MEMBERS SO UNITED..IM SO LUCKY TO HAVE U ALL AS MY FRIENDS..IT IS SO NICE TO BE IN THE FORUM..AND I HOPE EVERYONE WILL BE UNITED EVEN AFTER THE SHOW ENDS...

THANK U ALL FOR MAKING ME FEEL SPECIAL

Edited by ksfan2 - 25 June 2013 at 8:36am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Kranti58pvejanilulujjjjakui1984-AarYaholic-IsYaRoCHeRvillager00-Thabassum-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ Punar Vivah Forum Slambook :Lets Cherish Memories ~ (Page 7)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maneet_forever9

IF-Rockerz

maneet_forever9

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

Name

Preet 

Your first friend from the forum

I had a lot of friends from Geet Forum and the friendship continued her but my first friend that I met here I believe is Tabeer. 

Your first (main) Post in PV Forum

Welcome and Thank You post :)

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2852527

Your HITSCORE ' The number of friends you added from this forum

oh I don't know off the top of my head, but I'd say a lot lol 

Your most memorable day in this Forum (be it good or bad)

When PV fourm hit number 1

Share the best memories of the show

EVERYTHING, but if I had to choose Arya falling in love

Your favorite thread of this forum

The caption threads 

Your bestest friend of this forum

All of them!

What would you miss about this forum the most?

The updates, posts, friends, actors and mostly GC

The nuttiest Pvian of this forum according to you

hmm can't say, 

The Drama King/Queen of this forum according to you

Sadiie lolLOL

The rudest PVian  of this forum according to you

No one!

The member/s you plan to stalk after the end of this season

hahah haven't made my final list 

Your achievement of this forum

I'd have to say my love and respect for GC grew even more and more after this show, and also for all the other actors esp KS too

Your favorite Section of IF

GHSP, PV and MB fourms and television celebrity ranking

After PV-ZMD, We can see you posting in..

This forum, GHSP and MB

Do you plan to follow Gurmeet-Kratika in their future ventures?

HELL YEAH!!!! hahaha I LOVE GC!!! and KS is amazing too

Anything you regret to have done here?

nope 

A Member you think you've hurt the most and want to apologize..Do it here!

Haven't hurt anyone, or at least I think so lol. If I have I'm sorry :))

I LOVE Y'ALL!!! PV was an AMAZING show that I'll miss and I'm glad that I got the chance to meet y'all. Have an amazing day and I hope we keep in contact :)

Kranti58AntaresVegapvejanilulujjjj-AarYaholic-IsYaRoCHeRvillager00-Thabassum-

Abby-GC-Crazy

IF-Sizzlerz

Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged

Name - Abreshmina... Embarrassed

Your first friend from the forum - Shubhi... Hug Heart

Your first (main) Post in PV Forum - My analysis post after the SR episode... ROFL I just couldn't stop myself from writing... Tongue

Your HITSCORE ' The number of friends you added from this forum - Gosh! I don't exactly remember.. I am probably counted as the person having one of the highest no. of friends... Tongue probably 20-25 I guess... Embarrassed

Your most memorable day in this Forum (be it good or bad) - umm.. Most memorable.. I guess.. the day I started doing Live Updates... Big smile I cherish it.. I have received so much of love from everyone for my LUs and its overwhelming... Embarrassed Heart and also.. The time I was the AOTW... I loved getting grilled and it was funny how I frustrated everyone by not getting even a bit frustrated over the LONG list of questions I got.. LOL

Share the best memories of the show - Well, I believe I loved the show from the beginning till Ansh's custody case.. them it got messed up in between.. then I liked the SP illegimate track and all... so yea.. I would say till about 300 episode, the show has been great... but yess.. the SR, the little fights of AarYa.. both their ILUs.. all are just extremely memorable and cherishable.. Heart

Your favorite thread of this forum - Honestly, I don't go around much.. so I guess.. the AOTW.. Big smile

Your bestest friend of this forum - from THIS forum, the person i have befriended here.. I will save SHUBHI... Heart She's my love.. otherwise.. continuing from my previous forum, there's Zahra and Sadiie... Heart and also, Asha di , Pallo di and Kesha have become my amazing friends from this forum.. it's been a great hangout for me... Big smile

What would you miss about this forum the most? - the credibility, the friendliness, the peace, the fun... the welcoming atmosphere... Heart 

The nuttiest Pvian of this forum according to you - Kesha... Tongue

The Drama King/Queen of this forum according to you - Tabeer.. Tongue

The rudest PVian  of this forum according to you - Well, very honestly, I haven't come across anyone rude myself.. so, No one.. Smile

The member/s you plan to stalk after the end of this season - hahaha.. I am leaving IF after this.. so yea.. no one...

Your achievement of this forum - I have matured as a writer, as a viewer and I thank this forum and PV for that big time... Heart Hug

Your favorite Section of IF - for now.. PV forum! nothing else!

After PV-ZMD, We can see you posting in.. - no where.. Like I said.. I am taking a sanyas from IF... Tongue

Do you plan to follow Gurmeet-Kratika in their future ventures? - Absolutely...!!!!!!! Never gonna leave them... I'm gonna be all out for their support because I adore them.. for their talent, for their professionalism.. for their conduct.. for their personality.. for their HUMILITY... Heart

Anything you regret to have done here? - nop! Tongue

A Member you think you've hurt the most and want to apologize..Do it here! - have I.. I don't think I have hurt anyone.. I believe I have always been cooperating and nice as much as I could... Smile

Your short message to the fellow AarYans - Well, thank you for accepting me and loving me.. I have had a great journey over here.. excluding the entire IF, this place has been WONDERFUL...!!!!! I love each one of you for staying together.. loving the show.. loving the character.. respecting and loving the actors and their personal and professional life.. I am thankful to all for keeping this forum an example of goodness and sanity... Heart Hug

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Popo.Kranti58AntaresVegapvejanilulujjjj-AarYaholic-IsYaRoCHeRvillager00-Thabassum-

miyasingh1

Goldie

miyasingh1

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
res

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
 Name -Nicita
 Your first friend from the forum Saffie.

Your first (main) Post in PV Forum -None.

Your HITSCORE ' The number of friends you added from this forum - Like 5.

Your most memorable day in this Forum (be it good or bad) -Nothing Was Bad Everything Was Great.

Share the best memories of the show - I Watched This Show From The Begining. Loved Aarti'&Yash Cute Fights and When They Were on The Beach.

Your favorite thread of this forum - The Dragon Club.

Your bestest friend of this forum Saffie.
  What would you miss about this forum the most? -The Show, The Members and GC&KS.
  The nuttiest Pvian of this forum according to you -Sadiee

The Drama King/Queen of this forum according to you Saffie.
 The rudest PVian  of this forum according to you -No One. I didnt Come Across Any Rude Members.

The member/s you plan to stalk after the end of this season Saffie and Sadiie.
 Your achievement of this forum - I wasnt Much On The Forum. So Cant Say.

Your favorite Section of IF -Punar Vivah Forum& Qubool Hai Forum.

After PV-ZMD, We can see you posting in.. Here, Qubbol hai. Forum Pretty Much All over IF.
 Do you plan to follow Gurmeet-Kratika in their future ventures? - Of Course Yes. I Love Them

Anything you regret to have done here? - Nope.
 A Member you think you've hurt the most and want to apologize..Do it here! - I Didnt Hurt Anyone.
 Your short message to the fellow AarYans - You Guys Are Great Fans. I Love This Wonderful Show Will Always.

Edited by SilverFairy - 19 May 2013 at 6:18pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pvejanilulujjjj-AarYaholic-IsYaRoCHeRvillager00-Thabassum-

prettyji

IF-Dazzler

prettyji

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
tfs

AaRyArOx

Goldie

AaRyArOx

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged

Name: Parinika!Cool

Your first friend from the forum

All are my Friends!Embarrassed

Your first (main) Post in PV Forum

I don't know!LOL

Your HITSCORE ' The number of friends you added from this forum

Very Little! But made good friends!Big smile

Your most memorable day in this Forum (be it good or bad)

When Pv gets high TRP's!Big smile

Share the best memories of the show

Aarya and Kids Scenes!Embarrassed

Your favorite thread of this forum
GurIka Threads!Embarrassed

Your bestest friend of this forum

Don't Have!All are my Buddies!Big smile

What would you miss about this forum the most?

Discussions!Cry

The nuttiest Pvian of this forum according to you

No One

The Drama King/Queen of this forum according to you

No One

The rudest PVian  of this forum according to you

No One

The member/s you plan to stalk after the end of this season

No One

Your achievement of this forum

None!Smile

Your favorite Section of IF

Aarya Pic Gallery! Embarrassed

After PV-ZMD, We can see you posting in..

No Where! 
Only when KS and GC are there!Big smile

Do you plan to follow Gurmeet-Kratika in their future ventures?

Ye! Definitely! LOL

Anything you regret to have done here?

Nope!

A Member you think you've hurt the most and want to apologize..Do it here!
Nope! Nothing Like that!Tongue

I love you all so Much!
I'll try to be active amap, till PV forum is active! 

Take care!Big smileEmbarrassed
Remember Aarya and PV! And everyone out there! I know you all will! Lol xDLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Kranti58pvejanilulujjjj-AarYaholic-IsYaRoCHeRvillager00-Thabassum-

Tahitien-moon

IF-Rockerz

Tahitien-moon

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 6:45pm | IP Logged

Punar Vivah Members' Slambook 

Name: prasuTongue

Your first friend from the forum: Enid Hug

Your first (main) Post in PV Forum: just a post saying loved this showWink

Your HITSCORE ' The number of friends you added from this forum: more or less 400 buddies from the bigning here onlyEmbarrassed

Your most memorable day in this Forum (be it good or bad):the day we became nu 1 in IF

Share the best memories of the show: loved the wedding sequence most watched at least 100 Times Blushing

Your favorite thread of this forum: the ranking threadApprove

Your bestest friend of this forum: all my angels are my best buddiesHug

What would you miss about this forum the most?: all my crazy but sweet angelsCry

The nuttiest Pvian of this forum according to you: huuumm in funny adorable way my little bratty Froz and her other part Thabu D'oh

The Drama King/Queen of this forum according to you: huuumm we all are drama Kingston and queens here i thinkROFLcause we take insults with a smile 

The rudest PVian  of this forum according to you: none cause i don't think any pvian know the meaning of this wardCool

The member/s you plan to stalk after the end of this season:no stalking hate that as i've been stalked Dead

Your achievement of this forum : 7500 posts exclusively on this forumDancing

Your favorite Section of IF : no preferenceSmile

After PV-ZMD, We can see you posting in..: what ever forum of the show GC and kartz gonna be inParty

Do you plan to follow Gurmeet-Kratika in their future ventures?: definetely till the end of earth if i have toStar

Anything you regret to have done here?: not making poem posts since last 3 monthsQuestion

A Member you think you've hurt the most and want to apologize..Do it here!: uhhh till now i never really hurt any one's feelingsErmmknowingly but if i did un knowingly for who ever that is i'm soo sorryHeart

Your short message to the fellow AarYans: just keep on being these mature thinking peace angels loving genorous loyal and respectful as you all always have been keep smiling keep shining my darlins cause life is beautifulLOL

Edited by Tahitien-moon - 19 May 2013 at 6:46pm

Kranti58AaRyArOxpvejanilulujjjj-AarYaholic-IsYaRoCHeRvillager00-Thabassum-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top