Page 2 Page 9

-AarYaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-AarYaholic-

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Hello and Hi, dearest PVians

Hug

Welcome to Punar Vivah Forum's season ending Slambook

As we near the end of a journey, that lasted for an year and more, lets have a flashback of those moments that made the journey unforgettable 

Some rules

Do not chat/spam

Do not bash

Have fun Wink

Copy and paste from Punar Vivah Members' Slambook  below and go on filling in!

Punar Vivah Members' Slambook 

Name

Your first friend from the forum

Your first (main) Post in PV Forum

Your HITSCORE ' The number of friends you added from this forum

Your most memorable day in this Forum (be it good or bad)

Share the best memories of the show

Your favorite thread of this forum

Your bestest friend of this forum

What would you miss about this forum the most?

The nuttiest Pvian of this forum according to you

The Drama King/Queen of this forum according to you

The rudest PVian  of this forum according to you

The member/s you plan to stalk after the end of this season

Your achievement of this forum

Your favorite Section of IF

After PV-ZMD, We can see you posting in..

Do you plan to follow Gurmeet-Kratika in their future ventures?

Anything you regret to have done here?

A Member you think you've hurt the most and want to apologize..Do it here!

Your short message to the fellow AarYans

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

Kani22zackandjoshDina_KiranaMissUArYasrilanka123meenadsouzaPopo.lady_doveKranti58miyasingh1pal_maanpadmavarShouting_SilverAaRyArOxAntaresVegaprettyji-Mrs.MasHGc-Strawbellapretty_hangakesaf24akui1984ZetterFireLordPhoenixCOLOGYcssudhaAnushaGKuluvmg--Iqra--JeanPaulAishuuu.kratzyfanjyoti06Euphoria.-Alina.anu93-ProudGCian-ZsterRoseshalini28Abby-GC-Crazyjikky_84villager00shubhika124ArYa_crazyluvParo_rudraIsYaRoCHeRGuruvishvaUltimate-GCiangafulu14pickachu-BlushaLicious--Thabassum-..RamKiJanaki..-Mrs.MSK-Angel_LuvSurish.King-Of-Kings

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ Punar Vivah Forum Slambook :Lets Cherish Memories ~" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AarYaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-AarYaholic-

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged

Credits to BB Forum and the members who brought this idea to life Tongue

Edited by -AarYaholic- - 17 May 2013 at 1:36pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Dina_KiranaKranti58AsharkibiwiAaRyArOxArYa_crazyluvgafulu14Angel_Luv.King-Of-Kings

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Name :-veena

Your first friend from the forum :- Not remebering correctly..all are my buddies Hug

Your first (main) Post in PV Forum:-Hm that too not remebering may be some topic on GURU/GURMEET

Your HITSCORE ' The number of friends you added from this forum:- CountlessSmile

Your most memorable day in this Forum (be it good or bad):-The day When our GURIKA got first JODI Award..The day we became No.1 in and Top the Zee channel..And the The day we Got 7 Awards in ZRA...GURU Birthday and Anniversary..And finally the Day we become 1 in IFEmbarrassed

OUR AarYa EPIC SR..AarYa Tu Tu in Early Marraige period..AarYa Mumbai Track..AarYa CON..AarYa confront after prasanth..AaYu Birth all..Never a day i disliked our show..so all are in memories

Ofcourse my Chutty Gals..PG..And in final stages of our show i was in DC too

Hm.All i will not say..my PG thread ppl, Ranking thread ppl and ofcourse our Mods Jyo and DeepzSmile

So much..This foum waslike my second m=home..GURIKA/AarYa Chats our personal chats about excitement of happening in tracks in show all..kash our show not endedCry

Maha..i say because she goes so emo on tracksLOL

None  

No one

No need to stalk as all will be here and i too will be hereLOL

Hmmm i got many friends and from goldie i turned my id to sizzlersLOL

our forum and Gurika Profiles

Here and GURIKA profiles

ofcourse GC toh 200% and Ks ko bhi i will followSmile

Nothing

Nope

My buddies though show ended be togther here and keep rocking..Love u allHug

Edited by UltimateGcian - 14 August 2013 at 3:16am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Kranti58zackandjoshDina_Kiranapretty_hArYa_crazyluvgafulu14Angel_Luv.King-Of-Kings

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Name

Jyoti Embarrassed

I think I was already friends with most in the forum beforehand only but after coming to PV forum I made some wonderful new friends too especially in DC thread Embarrassed

Its one of the DC thread I opened Tongue

Around 30-40 at least Big smile

When PV became no.1 show on Zee TV in trp chart Day Dreaming

There are so many memories attached to the show but the most I cherish were those crazy days in DC when we kept doing brainstorming session on why Yash is so angry over Aarti post Mumbai track .. I still remember the number of theories and possibilities we came up with and in the end it turned out to b CON ROFLROFLROFLROFL...Also I had a gala time doing analysis after analysis on those spl promos like the one showing Aarti's love realisation and another beach promo with AarYa and Arpita .. sighh those crazy days Day Dreaming

Dragon Club and also the GC and KS ATs Big smile

I guess all the DCians .. I m close to most of them Embarrassed

The unity and positivity of all GCians , KSians , Gurikansand PVians and the passion with which all worked hard for forum rankings week after week .. will miss it all CryCry

Close call between our Jaanu that is Tabeer and Kashish Embarrassed

Tabeer hands down ApproveTongue

I never really found anyone rude .,. at times tempers do run high depending on the track but noone was ever really rude to me .. so difficult to say ,. Ermm

All Evil SmileLOL

I guess for the first time I felt so happy and relaxed after the promotion here as CM .. it was achievement of sorts for me since this is one forum I really love because of its maturity and unity Embarrassed

PV forum Big smile

U will find me around in Zee tv forums only posting warnings or notes as CM till I get hooked onto some other show LOL.. also I post at times in Life ok's junoon forum Embarrassed

Yes definitely Approve

Nothing as such Ermm

I think at times I went a bit hard with Kashish in DC .. so yeah if she ever felt hurt .. sorry Embarrassed

Always remain like this ..united and positive Hug ..never get involved in any sort of negativity ...

Edited by jyoti06 - 17 May 2013 at 2:11am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Kranti58Popo.zackandjoshpadmavarpal_maanmjht_admirerkdsubspretty_hksfan2COLOGY..Comrade4eva..RA17-AarYaholic-kratzyfanuluvmgArYa_crazyluvAbby-GC-Crazy-Alina.gafulu14-Mrs.MSK-pickachuUltimate-GCianAngel_Luv.King-Of-KingsSurish

leenukiguru

IF-Rockerz

leenukiguru

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
thinking

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pretty_hkratzyfanArYa_crazyluvgafulu14Angel_Luv

AntaresVega

Goldie

AntaresVega

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AarYaholic-

Hello and Hi, dearest PVians

Hug

Name  Lyra

Your first friend from the forum Actually I made two friends at the same time: Zetter and ThabsEmbarrassed

Your first (main) Post in PV Forum A post about how we must still be positive even if our show is ending

Your HITSCORE ' The number of friends you added from this forum 22, but everyone on the forum is my friendEmbarrassed

Your most memorable day in this Forum (be it good or bad) When we were ranked #1 last week and we spammed the first few pages of the CM Ranking Thread

Share the best memories of the show The entire show and the discussions on this peaceful forum are wonderful memories altogether

Your favorite thread of this forum The KS AT and DC

Your bestest friend of this forum All are my good friends

What would you miss about this forum the most? My friends here who are very helpful, appreciative and co-operative

The nuttiest Pvian of this forum according to you Me LOL

The Drama King/Queen of this forum according to you Tongue Not anyone I know

The rudest PVian  of this forum according to you Shocked I think the whole PV forum is filled with peace-loving guys unlike other top forums whose rank survives due to fan wars

I can't stalk anyone because I'll get busy after PV1 ends.

Your achievement of this forumCry None (u mean "u're achievement in the forum" right?.. well i have none)

Your favorite Section of IF PV Forum ofcourse

Nowhere for another year..so don't forget me friends.

Not atleast for the next 1 year

Anything you regret to have done here? Nope, no regrets..except spending too much time maybe LOLLOL

A Member you think you've hurt the most and want to apologize..Do it here! Uhm..Have I hurt anyone? Confused

Nope, I haven't intentionally hurt anyone. If anyone here is hurt because of me, I'm sorry, it was not intended.

Wherever you are, keep the peace-loving nature and spread to everyone else around you. All the best for all your future endeavours. And who knows we might get to meet one another someday. Perhaps we won't even realize it at that time. LOLLOL

My answers in black.Big smile

Edited by AntaresVega - 13 May 2013 at 7:35am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Kranti58Popo.padmavarpal_maanmiyasingh1prettyjipvejanipretty_hakui1984FireLordPhoenixCOLOGY-AarYaholic-..Comrade4eva..saf24ArYa_crazyluvAbby-GC-CrazyIsYaRoCHeRParo_rudravillager00Angel_Luv-Thabassum-Ultimate-GCiangafulu14.King-Of-Kings

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged

Name - Sadiie. Cool
Your first friend from the forum - Shubhi <3
Your first (main) Post in PV Forum - *coughs* a dramatic one regarding GC giving me a Kantaap. Embarrassed ROFL Oh no wait! It was this one regarding Hall of SHAME ROFL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2934237

Your HITSCORE ' The number of friends you added from this forum - LOL Recently I went on a Buddy+ spree...i think I made over 100 buddies. Cool
Your most memorable day in this Forum (be it good or bad) - PV Anniversary & GC ka birthday. Embarrassed
Share the best memories of the show - Aarti & Yash's confrontation on New year's party. That was magic. Heart And also the Epic SR which remains my favourite! LOL
Your favorite thread of this forum - Loads, can't remember them all tbh. LOL
Your bestest friend of this forum - I don't have a "best friend". Just loads of close friends. Big smile
What would you miss about this forum the most? The unity of the forum which everyone envies. Unhappy
The nuttiest Pvian of this forum according to you - Puss aka Pickachu ~ Fatima. Stern Smile
The Drama King/Queen of this forum according to you - I used to be a big drama queen back then, but I'll share this with Tabeer. Yo tabeer, we're both the same Samjhi?LOL
The rudest PVian of this forum according to you - It's usually the Outsiders. Tongue
The member/s you plan to stalk after the end of this season - I plan on stalking everyone. Likeaboss. Cool
Your achievement of this forum - PVians themselves..I got loads of people to get my back whenever needed. <3
Your favorite Section of IF - PV Forum, Chat Club, Creations Shop...and a few more. Big smile
After PV-ZMD, We can see you posting in..
PV Forum (If it remains opened) CC, BW Forum, Creations Shop, VM corner, FF Forum, S/C forum And many many more!
Do you plan to follow Gurmeet-Kratika in their future ventures? Haan, Yes & Ahaaan. Cool
Anything you regret to have done here? I created too many troubles here, Mods se Maar bhi Padi but they were always saving my ass too!Cry So i regret being an idiot for a very long time!
A Member you think you've hurt the most and want to apologize..Do it here! I think I hurt many members because of my bluntness, so I apologize to anyone that was ever offended my me. Smile

I love you guys! Hug I'm gonna miss the fun times we had here. Keep in touch with me Plej! Big smile Hug

Edited by ..MissLonely.. - 15 May 2013 at 3:46pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Popo.Kranti58AntaresVegapvejanipretty_hCOLOGY-AarYaholic-IsYaRoCHeRvillager00gafulu14Ultimate-GCianAngel_Luv.King-Of-Kings

Angel_Luv

IF-Stunnerz

Angel_Luv

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Name

poonamgarg

Thabs, Anba n AmeTz

YASH KISCO CHUNEGA ARTI YA AAYU 

56, but all are my frnds

when PV forum got 1st rank

each n every scene of Aarya 

PG n DA

All are like my sisHug

PV forum is my 2nd home n I am going to miss it badly

no one

no one

none,all are very very sweet

no one bcoz I will remain here in PV ZMD forum till the forum will remain open n active

noneEmbarrassed

ofcourse PV ZMD forum

PV ZMD forum n where ever GC is

yes yes yes

nothing like that

I think I haven't hurt anyone .If anyone here is hurt unknwingly bcoz of me tho      I apologize for that plz plz forgive me my frnd

You all are so so sweet ,loving ,caring like sis never forget you all

Love you alwaysHugHug

Edited by poonamgarg - 19 May 2013 at 5:41am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Kranti58AaRyArOxAntaresVegapvejanipretty_hlulujjjjCOLOGY-AarYaholic-saf24..Comrade4eva..IsYaRoCHeRvillager00ArYa_crazyluvUltimate-GCian-Thabassum-.King-Of-Kings

Post Reply New Post

Go to top