hey

sorry for the late comments
im little busy...i jst read last 3 parts
its awesome
thanks for pm
coolbakes_Jalad thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
PART 45: ARNAV's CONFESSION:-)))))

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE BUT THIS TOOK ME TIME AS ITS A VERY IMPORTANT PART AS WELL!! HOPE I DON DISAPPOINT YOU!! OVER TO THE PART

it was raining cats and dogs but arnav and kushi were in too different a world to realize that... the 

rain kept soaking them but they were sinking so deep within themselves for the rain to affect them!!

kushi fell on her knees crying her heart out!!!!

arnav was shocked and his shivers went down his spine hearing her last words and his eyes shot open: i love you

arnav was still in a state of shock after hearing all that kushi told...he slowly released his fingers which were clutching hard within his palms

he din find words to react... everything he wanted was happening and he couldn't believe if it all 

was for real...he had thought she would not forgive him but here she was telling him she loved him 

more than he can ever think off

words failed to reach his mouth...... it was as if all the daggers 

piercing his heart were removed in just that one instant...

tears were standing still within his eyelids not knowing when to fall...

his eyes finally fell on kushi who was crying a few feet away from him burying her face in her palms with 

her eyes shut tight...

he walked few steps forward... his hands reached for her shoulders but were shivering to reach for it...

he finally fell on his knees to her level...

his hands slowly made way to her shoulder...

she looked up..... and moved away pushing his hand in anger...

he went close to her and placed his hand beneath her face which was turning the opposite side...

he slowly turned it facing him...

she looked down not looking into his face...

he tried lifting her face but she just refused again wiping her tears ...

he moved closer to her still kneeling down...

she was still crying and refused to look up...

he held her shoulders against her protest to move them away ...

arnav : i am sorry kushi.....but plz don leave me again even if i ask you to... 

and broke down finally letting his tears roll down his cheek...

kushi looked up at his sudden breaking out with words...

she slowly lifted her face only to  see his facing down...

kushi slowly lifted his face making it face hers and she could see his eyes all red waiting to let out...she  nodded her head in negative as if to say she never will and  threw her hands around his neck hugging it tight

arnav burried  his face deeply in the crook of her neck finally letting the tears flow down completely...

kushi slid her hand in between his hairs to console him as her other hand was rubbing against his back...

their love never needed words ... and she knew his break out was needed after all the torture he had done to himself... she was glad he did finally

arnav hugged her even tighter letting out all the tears he could ...

the rain was now less severe and was drizzling finally giving way to the moon to be seen through the 

dark clouds and as if it was out just for them the moonlight fell on the couple as if a spot light had 

been cast from heaven...

they sat in the same position not breaking the hug letting arnav finally cry out in her embrace...

kushi finally broke the hug and cupped his face: you should have told me right???

arnav looked at her... still with hs eyes tired of crying

kushi: don you think i deserve to know??

arnav finally let his words find their destination

arnav continued: when that day i came to know the past and how much i let you suffer and how he had helped you...i felt i din deserve you at all

i was scared to face those days again....

i was scared to see you walk away right in front of my eyes like you did 3 1/2 years back

i was scared  to stand there without being able to stop you

i was scared to miss you again kushi right in front of my eyes!!!

kushi looked up shocked listening to arnav open up 

the very day the very first time i saw you and had you in my arms i felt something different but i din know what it was... i never believed in LOVE ...

you know na kushi, my life is full of dark things a grey past etc etc

i lived life like a machine getting up doing the same things everyday, office file,

kushi intervened: Bluetooth laptop

arnav smiled at her and continued: yeah...

kushi moved closer to arnav placing her hands on his...

arnav continued: then after you entered everything changed... we kept meeting often fighting actually

kushi hit him on his shoulder...

arnav: after that i knew your presence was affecting me.. everytime 

you saw me with those questioning eyes!! but your absence was affecting me more...you brought so 

many colors into my life kushi...  my heart felt something but my mind and past never let me listen to 

it though in many ways your actions made me think...

nobody had dared to see within my mask of ASR but you did and somehow it felt right... but again i 

was never able to tell you cause i was not aware of it myself...

but i knew it the day you told me your engagement was broken... i let my heart finally fall for 

you... i realized i had tried hard to hate you.. make you hate me and tell myself i was right and 

ASR can never fall for a girl but you proved me wrong evrytime

i felt as if finally my life had a meaning and i had someone too... all your pagal actionshttp25mediatumblrcomtumblr_m35g06Tf4v1r0rwiuo3_250gif http25mediatumblrcomtumblr_m35g06Tf4v1r0rwiuo4_250gif( kushi made an O) never gave me the time to think of my past...

arnav smiled lightly to himself remembering the past...image

then i did my share of pagalpans ( he remembered his first kiss with her and smiled lightly) ..image

kushi smiled too sharing his memory!!

then that day when di met with the accident i was so shaken... so scared that i would lose her like i 

lost my mother... she told me how importance it is to express the feelings of the heart... and the 

one face i remembered when she spoke all this was just you kushi.. but everything was destroyed by 

that one thing at the terrace and my past hit me so badly that i could see nothing but hurt and betrayl

kushi was shocked... her eyes went wide still listening to him as a tear drop escaped from her eyes remembering that night.......

after i married you though i tried to keep telling myself i hate you i could never do it!!! your actions were affecting me more...everytime i saw you cry i wondered if i was doing something wrong  but again the past hit me too hard.to realize..

but how much ever i tried there were times when your madness made me forget i was supposed to be hating you and i used to see you like always but the next minute again!!

so much that i lied even about not remembering the holi... the day i told you that are heart beats were one... it was so  true kushi... but i just din have the thing to admit it to myself
kushi smiled coz she had exactly lied the same about it

trust me kushi.. i can never forgive myself ever for all that i did to you

The guilt in me started growing since the minute i realized the truth kushi... the three years you left 

me were nothing but hell...  i din stop you coz you din want me to... but there was not a single 

minute that passed in these years when i din think off you... there were days when i cried my heart 

out hoping you would be there for me... wishing that such things never happened between 

us... wishing i had not seen that night in the terrace... wishing that i could have been more 

human with you...

kushi's eyes were filled with tears flowing out continously listening to him..she was suprised . he had missed her more than she missed him... she realized at least she had found things to distract herself but arnav had been nothing but a loner

arnav continued:i used to get up in the night with weird dreams.. i was even scared to read the news papers that there might be something wrong in it...

then that day when i heard LAAD GOVERNOR ( arnav smiled lightly and so did kushi) i felt a hope but it was down when the kids mentioned another name...

then i saw you from the veranda when you were teaching your kids 

kushi: some dance moves

arnav nodded: yeah... you know kushi i wanted to run and hug you that very minute and tell you how much i regretted and missed you but then i saw you were happy smiling and i thought

kushi: that i am happy without you

arnav nodded

kushi: and you din show any difference to me

arnav: yeah and i left... then di saw you in mandir that day on my bday... her words gave me a ray of hope...

and as if it was destiny i saw you walking into di's office to work...

you know kushi that minute when i saw you back i felt as if i had gained all that i lost... as if i was breathing and living again...

but again i was scared that my intervening should not make you go back and so i stayed away!!!

i was planning to tell you everything someday and i wanted to even if you would not forgive me... 

then the day when sheethal played the trick in the office i was taken aback and afraid that you might 

see me in the wrong light again and i wanted to leave away from all coz i thought its never gonna be 

right... but when neetu told me it was you who believed me even then i was so shocked that 

you still trusted me and the guilt just went so high that i left not able to face you again...

but di was sick and again you were there in front of me fighting to make me realize and i stayed back...

and that night after i told you my past though i know it was no excuse to justify but my heart felt lt

right to have told you everything ... and yeah i din tell you my feeling even then coz i wanted to give you the time and din want 

you to force yourself.

seriously kushi it could have been funny but the days i spent with you the park etc etc... i have had no 

better a friend than you... i felt like i got back everything i had missed while growing up...i felt l

like i was living life new all over again with you..

that day in his house.. the day i usually don even want to talk to ppl i so badly wanted you to come 

and talk to me... i wished for the first time in life that somebody should have been here and 

that was none but you... and suddenly when i got up seeing you by my side that was the minute i 

fell for you all over again and new... you changed the entire day for me kushi... i was so 

happy that day and you made me feel so close to maa that

kushi: that you offered me the room to stay

arnav nodded

arnav continued: then the road trip to your orphanage i couldn't have been more happier... to spend time with you

i wanted to tell you all my feelings when back then that day kranti.. he told me everything about you...

after listening to him i felt i never deserved you... i couldnt take it that there was so much pain that you wanted to die...

the guilt never let me talk to you and every minute i saw you taking si much care for me not once bothering to tell me or point out how much you suffered because of me i felt more guilty... then reenu  mam told me that she wanted to make you her family...

be it kranti or her i found their love for you so genuine... he knew you for less time but he believed you and cared for you more... i felt that it was right and may be you can live happily there... and that i lost the right...

kushi could clearly see how much guilt has troubled him...

not just now kushi i don know why... whenever i want to tell you something went wrong...

not just this time...  even that night  when i came to the terrace to tell you the something

kushi was shocked listening to him... her eyes were filled with tears to know how much he had gone through

there was HER MAN HER LOVE finally opening up every feeling of his heart burried for all these years

arnav: i dunno kushi... i may be bad at expressing... i may never have realized... even now i dunno 

answers to the questions what when how etc etc... but everytime you were there to make me do 

it.. see even today i would never be doing this if not fro you.. talking so much... and both of them 

smiled a little

i never knew what it meant ... all that i knew was i cannot be without seeing you...  my heart breaks 

everytime you cry... i had tried so much in the past to move away from you but only landed letting 

you come closer to my heart... i wanted you to be my side all the time... i wanted to remain in 

your arms forever... i could see my maa in you after my di... i felt i had everything with me when i 

was with you...and i cannot live without you kushi.. not a minute anymore

and if all this feeling together is called LOVE ( tears were flowing in his eyes ) kushi was listening to him 

her eyes getting widened every minute

then yes kushi

he pulled kushi closer to him by her waist image

arnav: i dont want to hide this from you anymore. then and now i wanted to tell you just this

i love you... i love you DAMMIT.....

i love you with all of my heart kushi .. i loved you ever since i saw you .. and loved you more everytime i knew you...PLZ FORGIVE ME KUSHI AND... plz don leave  ever again... even if i ask you to... plz kushi...

kushi was shocked to hear it for him... she always knew he loved her but she never knew that he had loved her so much.. much more than she had dreamed off...and best of all telling it on her face

she cupped his face and wiped the tears that had made way down to his cheeks ...

and threw herself hugging him..... both of them 

FINALLY LET THE TEARS ROLL DOWN MORE BUT WITH A SMILE THIS TIME  AS THEY HAD FINALLY NOT JUST REALIZED BUT ALSO EXPRESSED THEIR HEARTS WITHIN

AND BY THEN IT HAD STOPPED RAINING AND THE STARS WERE SHINING BRIGHT AS IF THEY WERE WITNESSED BY THEIR PARENTS

precap:

ARNAV: WHAT THE !!! YOU WANT TO PUNISH ME??

KUSHI: YES FOR LEAVING ME LIKE THIS ALL THESE DAYS

ARNAV: OKAY!! SO WHAT'S THE PUNISHMENT??

and the story shall continue!!!

SO NOW HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED ARNAV'S CONFESSION AS MUCH AS YOU LIKED KUSHI's CONFESSION!!i added enough pictures to make it real and also recollect the past with them as well!!!!it took me so much time to make it this way and i hope you guys like it!!

do drop your comments if you feel i justified his part as well!!! silent readers i would love it if you can drop some words this time!!

if it was not upto your expectation!!!!

have a great day friends!! thanks for reading!! hope your waiting for the next part???? are you??

PS:
Though unspoken yet chanted, and rough yet romantic, this love between arnav and kushi was written with the stars in heaven!!!!
Edited by coolbakes - 10 years ago
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This Was SO Touching . I Got Emotional While Reading It ; D ❤️
crazyfanofdsdv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved the update
arnavs confession was so emotional
can't wait for the next update
so excited to see what his punishment is 
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow awesome update
Loved it
Thanks for pm me
BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
So emotional. So touching. So beautiful!!
ipkarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awwesoomee thanks for the PM>> !! Lovedd it loved his confessiion!! 
akaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A very emotional confession.  He accepted that he loved her from the time he met her.

Very nice