Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
priya they are all tagged .. i checked them last night only .. but ofcourse they didn't put the trp thing !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AASUS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kindly lock Telly Buzz forum (Page 4)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Premeer_Diwani

IF-Sizzlerz

Premeer_Diwani

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
really? but i cant see it in the telly buzz sectn of the forum ..now too the last one is raghin's article..

-raiAasma-

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
aww fish .. they tagged the wrong links again .. arghh .. BRKD forum . wrong link .. how ... .no show found .. awesum 

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
not really a TB tagging issue or something but why isn't TB controlled like the BC corner of IF?

Yeah, BC is more of a voluntary thing and there's this whole system about when the articles will be up and TB has to post the articles regularly but even all that, not all shows get covered and MANY of the show forums, the ones who are at average in the 20s position, get sidelined. If there won't be articles which are tagged and stuff, how will the rating increase of our show? Really don't like saying this here but our rival site at least pays attention to almost all the popular shows which are on air, not caring about which channel it airs on.

TB is somehow a partner of IF, right? So IF can't just say, "Jee, wo unka masla hai. Hum kuch nahin kar sakte!" TB ka whole system is a mess! What we request, doesn't get listened. Where we request for something is a place which hardly gets visited and if it does, we have no real way of knowing if they acknowledged it or not. Jab itna bada jhol hai, isn't it about time it gets FIXED.

Edited by Mais - 18 May 2013 at 4:10pm

AASUS

AASUS

IF-Sizzlerz

AASUS

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Vijya bhayya ty for actually taking the time to look at it - WRONG link tagged for BRKD - a ZEE TV show on air about 2 months now 

This is the CORRECT link

The.Patthaaka.

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Patthaaka.

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
I have a question.

Why is that we have articles on almost same actors each week?

I mean,we have various fanbases here,why please only a few fanbases?What about the others?

i have been on IF for a pretty long time now,n ever since this chaska meter,its ol getting messed up.Frequent fights b/n 'rival fanbases' or wateva.

Its a request,please do give us interviews of a variety of actors.

In my opinion,it would calm the atmosphere for a bit.

Coz many of us feel that partiality has increased over the years.

lostmymusic.

Premeer_Diwani

IF-Sizzlerz

Premeer_Diwani

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
I dnt knw what to say...today cm ranking came out..we actualy had 2 articles this week..bt no use..
Even aftr getting VB attentn to matter..this is the conditn..nw what??? To Whom we should complain? God??

Premeer_Diwani

IF-Sizzlerz

Premeer_Diwani

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
@disha..100% true dear..and knw wht instead f brkd if any f top 5 show was there na..this issue must be solvd in the very first day... Huh..i'm seriously fed up nw

The.Patthaaka.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top