Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Hi Friends,

When we had requested for the new forum, as the S/C DTs found it extremely difficulty to answer many of the questions regarding T/B inquiries, our Admin Vijay has mentioned that a T/B representative would be there to answer the inquiries.  Hence, we will request Admin Vijay to look into this and also request the T/B reps to drop by at the earliest possible!

Given that one of our Veteran members, -Nadii- has left the forum, we are not sure whom to pass the tagging related issues to, except the Admin himself.  However, we will also ask to whom members/ or the Dts can forward such issues.

Thank you for your patience guys,

Best Regards,

S/C Team

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-_gReenheaRt_BilliCat.aishwaryagayenAASUS-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kindly lock Telly Buzz forum (Page 2)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Premeer_Diwani

IF-Sizzlerz

Premeer_Diwani

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Thankr najmeen di and radha di.. I hav no intentn to lock the tb forum...it was just came out f my frustatn..mistakes r repeatng and no one is there to solve it even aftr ages... And s/c is one place where we wil get response..thats why i poured the complaint box here..i'm realy sry for being rude and scarstc..and thank u so much for considerng our issue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-BilliCat.aishwaryagayenAASUS

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
hey
it's kay dear Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-aishwaryagayenAASUS

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Premeer_Diwani

Thankr najmeen di and radha di.. I hav no intentn to lock the tb forum...it was just came out f my frustatn..mistakes r repeatng and no one is there to solve it even aftr ages... And s/c is one place where we wil get response..thats why i poured the complaint box here..i'm realy sry for being rude and scarstc..and thank u so much for considerng our issue

lo poo bani parvati .. jab matter solve ho jaye tab sorry sorry karna ...itni sweet banegi to nikal gaya hamara kaam .. hufff kya karu main iss priya ki bacchi ka ... !!!Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AASUS

Premeer_Diwani

IF-Sizzlerz

Premeer_Diwani

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Aishu..i just told sorry for the outburst here which should be done b4 TB persn who tag celbs..and the issue is nt solvd yet :/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishwaryagayenAASUS

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
ye khwaish hai boondo ki ..koi saazish hai chup chup si .. dekho na dekho na :P .. huh ...  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AASUS

Premeer_Diwani

IF-Sizzlerz

Premeer_Diwani

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Mein toh dekliya aishu. Jo dekhna chahiyethe woh kab dekhe ga Pata nahi.

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
What is the point of TellyBuzz anyway? The articles are so poorly written and the comments underneath are more entertaining then the bloody tv serials. 

The problem with complaining here is that it'll never be looked at or acknowledged, all you get on IF is false promises by random people who are being used. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Omnipotence

Post Reply New Post

Go to top