Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Premeer_Diwani

IF-Sizzlerz

Premeer_Diwani

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Its a sincere request to vijay sir to lock telly buzz forum.. Why we need to keep a forum which is completly useless?
Nw..all topics relatd to TB r getting shiftd to that forum and No mods or IF authorities r looking into the posts there...so its better to be delete it rather than wasting members time...
last thursday i made a topic regarding the tag ing issue of BRK forum here and the mods shiftd to the tb forum..today is monday..ie 5 days..even nw the issue isnt solvd or any authorisd people hav responded..and in current cm ranking we hav zero buzz pnt..
today one more article regardng the mahasangam f QH, PR AND BRKD is came and again the brkd is taggd with wrong link..othr two shws dnt have this issue Really great..na? And nt only us..some othrs also have some complaints which is reamaing unsolvd
So in brief..the TB forum is complete waste..so kindly lock it and save our time.

Ps: mods. Pls dnt move this topic to tb forum

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-raiAasma-aishwaryagayenstarsanjanaProud-IndiaAASUS--Udhay--P.Kamaljit.Sean-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kindly lock Telly Buzz forum" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
why don't they close IF as a mtter of fact .. every week they give a dialogue abt closing our fav forums .. and the forums which they want to keep are hardly maintained by them .. so whats the use ... scrap it all .. lolz .. and if this gets shifted to tellybuzz forum .. i shapath i l bug every moderator like hell .. this is getting hillarious day by day ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AASUS

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
hey
As you already know DT members have no connection as though with TB so when members post suggestions regarding TB we go helpless , TB forum was made so that TB members can go through all the suggestions. I think it's better to request TB authorities to go through TB forum rather than getting it closed .I shall pass this request to higher authorities.
hope it helps Embarrassed
-S/C Team

aishwaryagayen

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged

i really do hope u pass this to higher authority and well i know u will atleast here ppl are a little more working .. TB forum is dead there r so many requests and they havent felt like seeing and everyday they do a mistake and post wrong links .. how come this happens .. either they r insane . or they do it intentionally ... 

and the TOPIC by priya as a matter of fact . is sheer sarcasm .. lolz ... modz at every forum say na .. when the forum isnt active .. we must shut it off ..so the TB forum isnt working .. so .. what to do ?? 

just a little suggestion tht was :P .. 

u continue ur forwarding .. we will continue our bashing ... .. oops .. do i foresee a WL increase.. :P // who cares ... AG haters can go to hell ... i can smell aunty lovers total involvement here ..:P NAH i give them credit for too much ... the link updaters r just plain irritaters i guess

Edited by aishwaryagayen - 13 May 2013 at 8:09am

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
I know its sad when links are tagged wrong and shows gets no buzz points but I am sure it happens unintentionally. And sure I shall pass to VB . Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishwaryagayenAASUS

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedThumbs Up

BilliCat.AASUS

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
again BRKD is NOT tagg

why Evil Smile BRKD is mention but NOT tag

seriously it's high time u guys updt 

we wont stop requesting so get tht 

AASUS-RohitMaxwell-

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -najmeen-

I know its sad when links are tagged wrong and shows gets no buzz points but I am sure it happens unintentionally. And sure I shall pass to VB . Embarrassed

i really hope our message will get pass 

bc tomorrow is tuesday & we dont want to loss another week of buzz point.

AASUS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top