Pratigya

OS Amarprem Chapter 33 - Part 2 Page 2 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Yemi---

ouch !!!! ... knowing that he wasdeliberatelygoading K, Chandu should have expected the blow & duckedD'oh

hope he slaps K backApprovemight help clear the cobwebs in his headTongue

Thanks di...

Oh no...chandu is going to be over the moon...so he won,t even think of such a thing... he will be busy daydreaming...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---rekrnpiyarapiyari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS Amarprem Chapter 33 - Part 2 Page 2 (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz

piyarapiyari

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Very well clear beautifully written Dii Thumbs Up
Poor chandu bt bestest friend Tongue
Want chandu to make Krishna admit that yes he love her Embarrassed
Waiting for next soon Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekrn

simmi.friends03

IF-Dazzler

simmi.friends03

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
love the Chadu's daring talk to Krishna...hope he put some sense in his stubborn mind...

Renu111

IF-Rockerz

Renu111

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
wow di...amazing upadate...Tongue but too short ... as chandu doing this just for that he wants  krisnha admits the love for pratigya   Embarrassed really true friend  plz dii update soon today Wink

Khushi96

Goldie

Khushi96

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
krishna is stubborn, but he is falling for  pratigya and doesn't even realize it.
update soon, eagerly waiting to read part2 of 33.  

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
hi all,

here's is Part 2

Part 2

Chandu felt his cheek burn , as his face turned sideways from the force……………he blinked back his happy tears …………. He didn't dare straighten his face…………. 'Chandu!' enough! One more word about her n I will forget u r my best friend….! ' snarled Krishna…..he was trembling in anger…..  'I think u didn't hear me clearly when I said I want her as my mistress…………. she is not going to go anywhere………she will serve me ….n me only……….all her life! … I will never ever let anybody , I repeat anybody even look at her….' He caught hold of Chandu's collar  , his face inches from his…'she is mine……..! understood? Mine!...n I will thrash anybody …anybody who talks about her in any way……..don't u ever let to forget that! ' he pushed chandu back to the wall roughly n  with that Krishna turned n went out of the room, slamming the door shut …………..

Chandu straightened , blinking away his happy tears ………….he was feeling so happy that he felt like crying …………. Krishna would never raise his hand at him for a mere thing…..a mere stranger!  She meant more to him…..! more to him than just an acquisition , a possession than he is letting to show………! N he was sure that it was not obsession ……….! No ! …………………revenge!! Complete no no! it could only mean one thing …..! could it be? He thought , fearful of disappointment ……………. His mind reeled back to the tree in the temple , where he had seen them for the first time together…………. Krishna had held her…….. too close…..too tender……too soft…… n the other time , the photo of which made the matters this much worse,  the media were right ………….they were too intimate …………….. n the way they fought over madhuri's issue …that incomprehensible silence n underlying tension when they drove home………………. Every thing………….everything adds upto one conclusion………….. 

Chandu wanted to jump in air with joy…………….OMG ! his friend is falling in love……………No! he corrected himself……….. his brother is falling in love………… n then it hit him! ….who Pratigya was to him………! He had been confused by his own feelings about her ……he has always thought of as a sister…..felt a fierce urge to protect her……from all evil, all harm…….except from Krishna…..or more precisely from the way Krishna was trying to have her, not from him  …….bec he wasn't feeling that krishna's want for her wrong, but the way he wanted her was wrong…………. ………….. he had always this feeling that she was more than a sister to him…………… n he understood now what that more meant……….it was as if he already knew it ……she was his babhi…..!………….. for once he didn't think of go looking for Krishna……………he knew he will be alright…………he is going to be alright………. He almost sprinted to his car…he can't wait to tell his ma……………….

Krishna put his foot down , his rover soaring through the winding roads …it was going to be late night , but he didn't think of going back to home….. he had raised his hand against his best friend…! His brother! …All for that ….that mere girl…!... he applied the brakes in time to bring his rover at the edge of a hill…………..why is she having such ……wrong effects on him? Why couldn't he tolerate ….no even hear any bad words against her?... well, bec she is urs…! Said a voice inside his head………….. yes! She is mine!... nobody talked about what is KST's in any way……  how could Chandu even say that she will be send away to…..that worm angad once he had finished with her!!!...  she is mine! Only mine! Krishna yelled loudly ……….. nobody will touch…no even look at what's his!... he will not let anybody even glance at her!... 

he tried to ignore the fact that he was feeling a kind of anger he never felt ……………… n he also ignored the fact that the crux of the anger lay in hearing such things about her ….. n not bec someone dared to say such things about her……about what's his……… why though? He wondered , getting out of the car n shutting the door in frustration ….. why is he feeling like this about her? ……………. She is driving him mad!... he kicked his foot at a stone in frustration, sending it flying away over the clif…………….yes! he will destroy anybody who talked about her or looked at her in any manner….! She is his……!   His phone rang n he looked at it ready to ignore it thinking that its from chandu……but its from the Manager ….'is he dead?' he asked , his tone making it clear that he won't take a no for an answer …..the manager gulped , standing before the ICU….'he ..he is as good as dead sir…' he said meekly …'I s. He. Dead?' asked Krishna dangerously …..'Not yet , sir……he is in coma…..the doc says he won't live….may be some more days if in ventilation……' the manager stammered into the phone…..Krishna swore loudly 'Don't dare to phone me until he is dead' snarled Krishna as he cut the call………..

he climbed on the bonnet , setting his phone near him  , closing his eyes n laid back ………….Chandu hadn't called him…… he thought feeling a bit worried ……….. he must be hurt ……..krishna thought , feeling bad ……. Well , he had warned him! He reasoned with himself…………… his thoughts drifted to her n he was surprised to find that he was still clutching at her ghungroo…… n his plam did bleed….. he smirked at the ghungroo , as he said 'Just this night, KST…… from tmw onwards she is urs…..only urs….' He hummed his fav song to himself , his eyes full of her dancing form , her beautiful face n her flying hair……………..

'Ma! …oh u don't know how happy I am? U won't believe how happy u r going to be? U won't believe ma!...' Chandu was almost jumping up n down , even when he was on his kness infront of sumitra…… 'what is it? What happened?' asked sumitra smilingly , his infectious smile growing on her , her frail hands running over his hair….'ma!' Chandu tried to pull himself together as he clasped her hands in his 'krishna…ur son……is falling in love……' he breathed , happy tears brimming in his eyes…… sumitra gaped at him, unable to believe her ears …….'Pratigya?' she heard herself say , her sunken eyes glinting in happiness…..'yes!' Chandu nodded ….. sumitra sobbed happily , her hands clutching Chandu's desperately 'r u sure?'…… she asked , looking fearful……' ofcourse I am sure …… ' Chandu gushed …

suddenly sumitra almost pulled her hands from his….then he noticed her eyes …it had lost some of the happiness ….. 'why ma? What happened? R u not happy?' he asked , concerned …..' I am happy for Krishna, chandu…more than happy……………. U can't even imagine….. but…… but…..  I am thinking about Pratigya' said sumitra , her voice low…..  Chandu looked shocked ……………… only then he realised that in his happiness for Krishna he had completely forgot about Pratigya …………….. sumitra sighed 'we don't know what she thinks of him, Chandu …n from what we have seen of her , she hates him……………. N …' she cleared her throat 'krishna isn't doing anything remotely as love , Chandu …..he is going to humiliate her ……………… bringing her as his mistress…. Forcing her to…….' She sobbed , unable to say anything more……. Chandu's enthusiasm died down like a deflated balloon …………. He stood up , his face sad n defeated ……………. He left the room in ear-splitting silence……………..

Pratigya jerked awake ...she was lying on the floor, her head rested at the foot of the bed ... she blinked ,feeling shocked n tingly... tingly?... she raised her hand to touch her left cheek n she could almost feel the blush there ... he had been so close... No! Stop thinking about him...! she said to herself, her fists clenching ... but inspite of herself images invaded her mind n senses... she was still infront of the mirror, in his arms, facing the mirror... their eyes were locked in the mirror as he ghosted his lips over n under her earlobe... n she was smiling! At him ! ... a shy , aroused womanly kind of smile she never thought she would ever smile... his eyes, bottomless n magnetic, were tender yet naughty n she found herself wanting that naughtiness to turn into something...desirous, lustful ... feral... as if reading her mind he turned her sharply to face him, his fierce gaze burning her ...she felt her cheeks redden , heart thundering as he framed her face in his arms n pulled her closer to him... she arched herself to him, a sensous sigh escaping her lips , as she watched his eyes drop down to her slightly parted lips... he smiled slyly at her , his eyes darting to meet her for a sec , which made her almost hyperventilate n he leaned in to kiss her , as naturally as he would take his next breath in ...n she found herself go limp in his arms...fearful... shy... anticipating... n excited... just as his lips were mere micromillmeters away from hers she had turned her face away slightly , shyness overcoming her ...n she had jerked awake ...

oh what is happening to her? What is that ...devil...doing to her?  Thought pratigya, frustrated , shaking her head... she remembered sitting down tiredly by her mother's feet n she had been contemplating ways to escape out of this hell ... half formed plans of how she will get her mother n ran away to...anywhere after the conference... she didn't remember falling asleep ...neither did she remember how 'he' got into her mind ... again!... she looked around feeling angry n gasped as she found the bed empty ... she got up frantically n relaxed as she heard the sound of water from the bathroom ... she gasped as she realised that it was already morning... nearing 7 am... today was the last day of her life, she thought smirking in self pity... she will be trading her life for her mother's... n she will be throwing a great bit of dirt over him!... she felt a pang of pain n guilt so strong that she felt tears welling up in her eyes... pain for her mother ...n guilt...for him!... No! Why should she feel guilt against a man who wants her as his mistress ! who wants her body for his...pleasure... if he can humiliate her n torture her , then so she could too... why the hell r u thinking about him? This is not about him! ... this is about ur mother!... she said to herself , tying her hair furiously ... n her hand accidently brushed over her mole ...she gasped ... she could feel his mouth over it... as if he was there , holding her to him, his face buried in the curve of her shoulder , as he nibbled hungrily over her sensitive spot... Pratigya let out a groan of frustration , as there was that curious tingling again, this time between her legs... she is going to kill him! Kill that devil for making her react in such shameful ways ...!

just then renuka came out of the bathroom ... she looked tired ...but determined...her face was furiously set ... yet calm... Pratigya blinked ... 'what ...what happened ma? R u alright?' she asked concerned ... 'don't ask me anything beti... just listen to me...' renuka said , her voice unnaturally strong ...  Pratigya looked at her confused ...'u will not destroy ur honour for me...give me ur word pratigya... u will not lie about ur honour , no matter what... no matter ...' 'what r u talking about ma?' said pratigya shocked ...' I can't ...they will kill...' renuka looked at her daughter , her spine up as she held up a shred of broken mirror 'do u think ur mother will...could live with it... could I live with the knowledge that her daughter is going to ruin everything ... the most precious possession of a girl... to save a miserable life? Do u think i will live with ur shattered life? My shattered dreams? No!... I will not...!... I don't care if they kill me beti, but if u lie about ur honour just bec u can save my miserable life , I assure u ...I will kill myself...I can't ...won't live with that...' Pratigya looked at her mother shocked ... 'ma, what r u…..? do u think I would let them kill u n ……' 'enough Pratigya!... I have made my decision! I would rather die than see u lie about ur life n honour ! u know I only live  to see u live ur life beti…….don't destroy my dreams……..' she sobbed uncontrollably…… Pratigya made to support her mother but Renuka warned her off, holding the shred of the glass threateningly ….'no!...promise me….! Promise me u won't lie……..Promise me pratigya!...' Pratigya said , her eyes brimming with tears 'I……I can't….ma…..I won't let u die like this…nor at their hands…..' she turned n went out of the room , her heart ready to explode…….

hope u liked it  Big smile 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Hope2duakhan.Latha.Isimmi.friends03babithaj---Yemi---rekrnpiyarapiyari

simmi.friends03

IF-Dazzler

simmi.friends03

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
nice update...so chandu & sumitra knows that Krishna is in love...
gd decision by prats mother...she knows that they all r emotionally blackmailing prats...
Hope prats find the way in which she not only save her mother's lyf...but her honour too...

pls update next part soon...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajpiyarapiyarirekrndhakarn

rekrn

IF-Sizzlerz

rekrn

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Another great updateClap

Just as K couldn't hear anything dishonorable about P and he reacted.  SImilarly I think P will not be able to say that K raped her because it would ruin both K's reputation and could have legal ramifications on him and her heart won't be able to tolerate it.

Why do I feel that Chandu will also be the first to realize that P is also falling in love with K.

I have so many thoughts of how your story is going to proceed but however the story progresses it will be wonderfully written by you and I am enjoying reading it.  Waiting for your next update.  Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hope2babithajpiyarapiyari

Post Reply New Post

Go to top