Page 2 Page 3

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged

Hi,

here's link to Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Just when Chandu was about to walk to Krishna , a group of drunken men blocked his way………..they were facing Krishna , but talking among themselves ……………Chandu recognized one of them…………..he was the one who led the gang who tried to taunt Pratigya at the dhabha………….. he was telling his friends , pointing at Krishna………. 'yes, that's him! That guy with her on television……..! lucky bas***d ! I bet he was banging her all night! ' Chandu snarled in anger , walking forward …… Krishna whose mind registered what was being said, stared at the ghungroo, his eyes narrowing……'do u remember her, we met her at that dhabha' he said …….one of them nodded 'yeah man, she was hot!'…….another one roared 'how I would like to be in his place………..'indicating Krishna………. the leader continued 'the way she was behaving when we wanted to have a go !...as if she is all sati savitri ! n setting off that guy on us! have u seen her in the pic!…………..she is rubbing herself on him! I didn't know she was such a wh**e…! He is so rich…..May be she will lay down for money……' he never finished the sentence…………….

Krishna didn't remember getting up from his seat ……………he had struck the man with a bottle on his head , n was stamping him down, his foot hard on his face……………………. He could hear a painful scream n a crack of skull n jaw n saw blood spurting from under his feet , n panicked screams all around him but he didn't stop …………….he brought his foot down again, his one hand clutching at the ghungroo n other gripping the throat of another man hissing 'one more word about her n ur family won't ever get even the dust of ur bones to do ur rites!'………the man's eyes bulged in fear n the others looked down the bleeding man at the floor n staggered back , horrified….. he felt a familiar hand gripping across his n saw Chandu's face before him ……..

'krishna , leave him……..let go…...come with me………..' he dragged Krishna out , n was pushing him to the rest room when slowly more people became aware of what has happened …Chandu closed the door, putting a restraining hand on krishna's shoulder ……………. Krishna let him, panting n fuming in anger, his back to the wall, his sharp mind registering the fact that he had nearly exposed himself in public…………..'how dare……….. against her………I won't let…….' He kept saying , his hands still clutching her ghungroo, his palm cutting into it………..Chandu could hear panicked n horrified cries coming from outside as people in their drunken state started to shuffle n run towards the exit , not knowing what exactly happened ……… he looked at Krishna n realized that his palm was bleeding …'oh no Krishna …..! throw that away……….' He said trying to pry it off his hand………… .

krishna looked up, his eyes burning like coals…………. Chandu tried to reason with him …'u r bleeding ….let it go……..pls…' krishna looked down at his hand n shrugged off himself from Chandu's grip , his other hand taking out his phone as he walked forward, kicking at a flower stand ….. he dialed the manager's number , his gaze fixed in his bleeding hand…….'yes sir…?' the manager answered , his voice tensed as he oversaw his servants load the man's bleeding body onto an emergency ambulance , as his chamcha's too got in a mixture of drunken stupor n panic………….. 'Where r u?' Krishna asked, his voice calm……….. 'outside the restaurant sir, some problem occurred….. someone attacked other……….drunken dramas…………would u like to hire a room sir? I could arrange….'

'is he dead?' Krishna asked , his voice cold…………….. the manager gulped, something in krishna's voice making it clear that who was the attacker …'he….' He croaked , his throat dry 'not yet, sir….' 'good….keep me updated……….' Krishna said , his teeth gritted in anger …'yes sir!' 'n u know the drill….. we weren't here' said Krishna , before cutting the phone……………he looked at the ghungroo n swore loudly 'that worm is still alive!' Chandu stepped forward, his arm around his shoulder 'it's a good thing Krishna………. We don't want more trouble …n I don't think u want him dead Krishna….that's the first time u lost control over ur anger……u r not like that krishna…….. ' 'I don't care….' Hissed Krishna …'nobody will talk like that about her….! I will…………' why do u care?' asked Chandu, his voice even ….'what?' blinked Krishna, frowning ……. 'why d u care how people talk about her……….? u want her as ur mere mistress………a mere object u will throw away as soon as u use it…… She is just a slave …isn't s……' Chandu staggered back , his head hitting the wall as krishna's good arm gripped him across his throat n pushed him roughly against the wall …………'don't ….talk about her…like that!' Krishna hissed , his face close to Chandu's ……

chandu struggled in his iron grip …………Krishna , realizing with a jolt what he was doing immediately let go…………his face shocked ……….. Chandu spluttered , coughing ……….krishna looked ashamed n he almost opened his mouth to apologize, a first thing in his life……what the hell is that girl making him do? He had almost hurt his friend! Well, he has no business talking about her like that! Said a voice inside his head …… Chandu hadn't finished yet ……….'what was that for? I only said what u r going to do to her…………. What u r going to make her ….what u already said u would be doing to her……….. about her position in our house ……….what…' 'yes….! What I would do to my girl... I mean……..my mistress……is none of ur concern………..not anybody's concern….! ' said krishna getting angry 'I will talk about her in any way I want……… she is mine! So keep ur mouth shut about her!' he said , turning away to go out of the room

'oh come on Krishna! U r fighting with me for a mere slave!' chandu said , his voice strong ….. 'I am warning u' Krishna hissed through his clanged teeth, his hand on the door knob , his other hand tightening over the ghungroo.. 'I don't understand ………….. what wrong did that man said ? or what wrong I said? I don't get why r getting so worked up over her! After u have had ur fun with her she will definitely be send to angad ! she is going to be a mere wh**e ! a slu…….' He never finished his sentence …………Smack! Krishna slapped him hard across his face………….

Hope u liked it Embarrassed Part 2 coming soon

Edited by dhakarn - 16 May 2013 at 10:47pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Hope2sanitha7duakhan.Khushi96Latha.Isimmi.friends03babithaj---Yemi---rekrnpiyarapiyari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS Amarprem Chapter 33 - Part 2 Page 2" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

---Yemi---

IF-Rockerz

---Yemi---

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
ouch !!!! ... knowing that he was deliberately goading K, Chandu should have expected the blow & ducked D'oh

hope he slaps K back Approve might help clear the cobwebs in his head Tongue

Edited by ---Yemi--- - 13 May 2013 at 6:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rekrndhakarnpiyarapiyari

rekrn

IF-Sizzlerz

rekrn

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Wow Dhanya fantastic updateClap

Even though it looked like Chandu was going to go after the drunk I knew K would hit that drunk instead for what he said about P his heart can't tolerate P being talked about like that because his heart realizes what he is feeling  even though his mind hasn't accepted it yet hopefully soon it will happen.

Loved how Chandu is pushing K to admit his feelings for P.

Beautifully writtenClap

Waiting for the next update

Edited by rekrn - 13 May 2013 at 5:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajpiyarapiyari

babithaj

IF-Rockerz

babithaj

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Hope Chandu got his answers to all his doubt.
Beautifully written Dhans...Muahs...waiting eagerly...

rekrnpiyarapiyari

Latha.I

IF-Dazzler

Latha.I

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
wow...very nice...well wriiten...nice narrationClap  but too short update...Ouch

maybe it's time we get a MAHA EPISODE here...LOL...a love confession scene...Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajRenu111piyarapiyarirekrndhakarn

Hope2

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajpiyarapiyarirekrn

sanitha7

Goldie

sanitha7

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Short &  unexpected twist bet chandu & Krishna.
Just w8 ing for press conference 

rekrnpiyarapiyari

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Latha.I

wow...very nice...well wriiten...nice narrationClap but too short update...Ouch

maybe it's time we get a MAHA EPISODE here...LOL...a love confession scene...Day Dreaming

Thanks latha...

Confession? Krishna is way too stubborn to do that so soon... he only knows how to hate...how to bottle up n swallow feelings of heart... he has only rxperience in exhibiting his physical feelings...

Once he learns to love, he will express his feelings...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi96Latha.IRenu111babithajpiyarapiyarirekrn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top