mittle thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i think nimmo and vik are perfect for each other, wha do u think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desirocks thumbnail
ya ur rite atleast vik is better than kunal n cares way 2 more than kunal
drokpa thumbnail
u think so eh!! well 1 person on a rebound & another wid unrequited love getting together...i don't know...maybe they can help each other in healing their broken hearts...maybe they'd be perfect for each other in that way
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
KUnal doesnt care abt nimmo...he was like using her for natasha...so then she can feel jealous....i think vik...really cares abt nimmo...but i hope kunal will realize that soonnnn 😊
Saziya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah i know vik and nimmo make a nice couple, but i guess ekta has something else in store for us 😭
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
hey i want Kunu n Nims together n its their story, not Vik n Nims ,Kunu also does care for Nims, he does , Vik did give her a job coz he wanted to b close with Naina,Kunu didnt do anything like this, i knw Kunu isnt rt, he did a lot of mistakes but now he will realise tht wht Nims means to him. n i love their onscreen chemistry
Just my point of View

Luv,

Shags
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yep Vikrant cares and he is the simple guy that Nimmo always wanted and she had loved him a lot once too so why cudnt she fall back in love with him, all she needs to do is leave Kunal and spend more time with Vik.
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
nah i think nimmos personality suits kunu better i think nats and vik suit eachother
divi1519 thumbnail
vik is cute.sweet,handsome and in other words a perfect guys...gud at heart and every gals dream to have as a life partener but still theres sumthin that makes nimmo and kunal look better and thats their crazy attitude...nimmo is always too over dramatic at at n edge and kunal ahs that cute smile and that confusing theing and he si still a child at heart...both have sum negative points which they can cover wid thehelp of eahc other very perfetly and thats wat makes then look soo perfect...i seriously feel kunu and nims r better....
.......divz.......
Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sweet_shagun

hey i want Kunu n Nims together n its their story, not Vik n Nims ,Kunu also does care for Nims, he does , Vik did give her a job coz he wanted to b close with Naina,Kunu didnt do anything like this, i knw Kunu isnt rt, he did a lot of mistakes but now he will realise tht wht Nims means to him. n i love their onscreen chemistry
Just my point of View

Luv,

Shags

I totally agree with shagun...well said 👏

Naina