Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
It's really very shocking & sad news. Avinash was a very diehard Sneha & TanHa fan.
GOD may rest his soul in peace
d00dle thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't know him personally...have never interacted with him...but seeing the love from people who knew him shows how good a person he was! May his soul rest in peace!! 
SwaRonpankhuri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
he'l b glad wherever he is that people love him so much. He was 1 of the finest person i knew. And fairytale pg is the platform where we startd intarcting. Thanku rafi for this. Sneha's crazziest lover ever
Wil miss you veerji.. Only past chats and memories of our grp will be the way to remember you. Love u avi bhai. Rest in peaceEdited by SwaRonpankhuri - 10 years ago
Anomic_loner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Oh thats sad...hope his soul rest in peace..
Satluvsd3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that's really a sad news.
he was an ardent SwaRon and a Sneha fan!
may his soul rest in peace!
Edited by Satluvsd3 - 10 years ago
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I don't know him but that's really very very sad. :( A shocking news.. May his soul rest in peace..
Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well I didn't know Mr Avinash personally but I did know he was a die-hard SwaRon fan. And the amount of love he had for Sneha was visible when he sent her all those gifts. This is really sad news.May his soul rest in peace.
blithe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am shocked. I don't know him personally, but I am aware of his love for Sneha, SwaRon and TanHa. Its really sad to hear this news. Let his soul rest in peace.
hkl75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it is really saddening to hear about him. he unconditionally expressed his passion n love for swaron n tanha. 
my prayers goes with him and his family. Avinash rest in peace. u will be missed for sure. 
😕
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Never knew him personally or otherwise, but sad to hear the news bcoz this IF is such a place that people who dont know each other also get involved in an unseen yet powerfully felt & shared bond...u feel that u lost someone in ur family - May he find peace up above...TFS Rafi