Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -B.N.K-

i m multi-talented  ji  ... i m just  too  naive  so  i dont  admit it  😎 😆

oh i also got that ji 😆...dheere dheere sab jaan jayungi!😎
happychappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

btw Toni,i must admit!after seeing all d gutter posts this post shocked me,itna mature post! 🤣

I like this new Toni's new topic...😆 very thought provoking indeed.

I agree with aarti about the Manmohana scene where he literally could not stop himself walking towards her at the puja, I think that was the beginning of the beginning, and pretty much sealed when he saw her face after the kite chase and couldnt take his eyes off her. If I remember right he then said something abt her face looking like Radha? Is that a compliment in the sense Radha was Krishna's lover and so the ultimate in perfection?  

Kumud was in love with Saras from the moment she saw his eyes and the pain that she thought she could cure... I think she then fell out of love after getting his letter and deciding he was a selfish person who didnt match with her first impression. Finally the gauhatya track may have finally brought her back to her original frame of mind/heart??

Sorry about my totally prosaic reply. I love this thread, thanks BNK. Waiting to hear from more people... 
-B.N.K- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

in case of Kumud,it started that moment she got to see his eyes though web & know that this is d same guy of her dreams! & in case of Saras it started d moment he wrote d letter,form that very moment he was getting attract towards her...!! 😳

ab kya akre,dono hai hi itne attracting,u see🤣

😆 .. i think it was the  kamar which  did  the  trick 😆 .i have seen  IAN somerhalder  last  night  n  i woke  up n saw  his  pic on my  phone  display . i think we have a  connection 😆 .

no yaar it was not the  letter  .after writing  the  letter  he was guilty . it was  not  love it can not  be.he just  broke  a  girls  heart thats  the  feeling  gautam  rode  was  showing  .

n webcam ... kumud  was  surprised what  is  she just  saw  . its  the  same  guy  from  her  dream.love is  when she  cared  that  saras is  having  trouble  sleeping bcz  of  the  power  cut  . n she did  not  even care  what everyone  else  will think she started  fanning him . thats  love dreary 😃

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: happychappy

I like this new Toni's new topic...😆 very thought provoking indeed.

I agree with aarti about the Manmohana scene where he literally could not stop himself walking towards her at the puja, I think that was the beginning of the beginning, and pretty much sealed when he saw her face after the kite chase and couldnt take his eyes off her. If I remember right he then said something abt her face looking like Radha? Is that a compliment in the sense Radha was Krishna's lover and so the ultimate in perfection?  

Kumud was in love with Saras from the moment she saw his eyes and the pain that she thought she could cure... I think she then fell out of love after getting his letter and deciding he was a selfish person who didnt match with her first impression. Finally the gauhatya track may have finally brought her back to her original frame of mind/heart??

Sorry about my totally prosaic reply. I love this thread, thanks BNK. Waiting to hear from more people... 

great reply,even i too Love this new Toni!😆
happychappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarti4you

... This show has such beautiful dialogues and screenplay .. they should sell the entire series on DVD I will totally buy it lol !!

There, you just found a revenue stream for them,...😉 

I would def buy that box set!!
-B.N.K- thumbnail

okey  i m  downloading all the  epi .. will  post  it  soon  then  u guys  can  download ..😳

guys why everyone is  getting so serious 😕 .. u guys  r making toni think .. 😭

-B.N.K- thumbnail

Originally posted by: akila15

think kumudh started loving him in the dream itself

saras maybe gauhathya track when kumudh defended him and when she spoke abt his mother...

point to be noted my lord .

dream  it self .we have  seen  this  happen before in fairy tales . my favourite  .

told  u na  i  love my show  . its n interesting  one  ji . could  be  ...🤔 .

...Jes... thumbnail

😆 .. i think it was the  kamar which  did  the  trick 😆 .i have seen  IAN somerhalder  last  night  n  i woke  up n saw  his  pic on my  phone  display . i think we have a  connection 😆 .

no yaar it was not the  letter  .after writing  the  letter  he was guilty . it was  not  love it can not  be.he just  broke  a  girls  heart thats  the  feeling  gautam  rode  was  showing  .

n webcam ... kumud  was  surprised what  is  she just  saw  . its  the  same  guy  from  her  dream.love is  when she  cared  that  saras is  having  trouble  sleeping bcz  of  the  power  cut  . n she did  not  even care  what everyone  else  will think she started  fanning him . thats  love dreary 😃

u all talkin g abt d Love which took place after seeing each other or bcoz of d want to see each other...the letter,u see,Saras felt bad,like in case of any other girl.bt i must haven't explain it right..he started to fall for when he read out her poem by Kumud... from that moment this girl has feelings for him & that's y when d webcam thing happened he became sure & came to say sorry.bt he never saw her..like nor she,she just saw his eyes & his pain...& that was enough for both of them to fall...:) & after when they saw each others activities,behavior they statred to fall even more :) if Saras was just guilty,then he wld never come so far to say a sorry,this thing created an unknown feeling inside him also .which he named that day!aur Kumud toh aapne dream se hi uska dard mehsoos kar rahi thi! aww.:)
-Claptrap- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waise toni di aap aise questions kyun poocthi ho?jiska jawaab aapne dediya hai...they started liking each other from the begining jab kumud ne sapne ki aakhon ko apne rishte ki roop mein dekha...aur saras uss vedio call se...dher lagi toh usse samaj ne ki aur bhi dher lagi usse maan ne mein...saras was too adamant naa...woh hamesha kya kehetha hai...jinse bhi maine pyaar kiya woh sabko dhukh bhi diya aur mujhse dhoor chalegaye i dont let this to happen with u...toh abhi jaake usne pyaar ka ishaar kiya hai...
...Jes... thumbnail

okey  i m  downloading all the  epi .. will  post  it  soon  then  u guys  can  download ..😳

guys why everyone is  getting so serious 😕 .. u guys  r making toni think .. 😭

think beta think.dimaag ke ghore aur daurao!🤣