Asian Shows

(Movie Review) - Masquerade

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
So I just had to do a review of this movie! Finished watching it last night and it was amazing! 

This movie stars famous Lee Byung Hun (famous for G.I Joe movies) and Han Hyo Joo (Brilliant Legacy). Lee Byung Hun plays a double role in this movie - a king and a commoner. The premise of the movie is brilliant - we have a king, who is plagued by the fear that his servants are trying to kill him...he can't eat, sleep or be at peace because he's worried about treason. Our king summons his men to find somebody who looks just like him - somebody who can sit in his place so he won't be killed. In comes the commoner - Lee Byung Hun again, as man who works as a jester, entertaining patrons at a brothel by "imitating" the king (ironic right!)...here is where the story begins. I won't spoil it for you, but highly recommend this movie. Han Hyo Joo plays the queen in this movie. 

Cinematography - absolutely breathtaking. Best part of the movie
Story - very original, well thought out
Acting -  I can see why Lee Byung Hun is thought of one of Korea's best actors, he is fantastic in this movie, easily playing the role of a tyranical King and a playful commoner. The way he switches between these two is just phenomenal. 

Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 12 May 2013 at 6:50pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "(Movie Review) - Masquerade" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top