Pakistani Serials

IK/NAWAZ/PAKISTAN/ELECTION .. plz discuss (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 10

..-Raindrops-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Raindrops-..

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
After seeing this show I am very much ashamed how we blamed Punjabi's for IK's loss when actually there were so many people supporting him there ...the main problem was rigging at least in Karachi Lahore it is very obvious
But can you guys believe that after so much support, such big Jalsa's he won only 4 seats in Punjab ? I mean how ?
He should have at least won 30-40 seats in Punjab out of 150 
This was also done to stop him from even becoming the leader of the opposition so that PPP gets that position and Imran Khan can't do much about it 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OnepoundChic-LostindreamsTony_StraK786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IK/NAWAZ/PAKISTAN/ELECTION .. plz discuss (Page 5)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Lostindreams

IF-Stunnerz

-Lostindreams

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Raindrops-..

After seeing this show I am very much ashamed how we blamed Punjabi's for IK's loss when actually there were so many people supporting him there ...the main problem was rigging at least in Karachi Lahore it is very obvious
But can you guys believe that after so much support, such big Jalsa's he won only 4 seats in Punjab ? I mean how ?
He should have at least won 30-40 seats in Punjab out of 150 
This was also done to stop him from even becoming the leader of the opposition so that PPP gets that position and Imran Khan can't do much about it 

I agree, evn i don't get it. My family was supporting them. 
I don't believe the the results.And exactly out of 150 only 4, just can't believe it. 
I just find it pethetic how rigging happened so openly.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OnepoundChic

-Lostindreams

IF-Stunnerz

-Lostindreams

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OnepoundChic

1st of all i agree with what ever u said about PTI/IK ..nd i guess we ale are supporting him for the same reason! 

agree that though there is hell much rigging but PMLN have a hell big support too ..nd that made them win at 1st place .,

exactly the main problem is corruption becoz of which we are not getting fair elections .. 
yes its painful nd sad to see how there is no hope of fair election in future too nd it clearly states that PTI will never win like this ..nd honestly i dun see any solution to this problem right now ..who will fix it when ALL re corrupt ..PTI cant do any thing in this matter than strikes nd relees .. i had hope with pak army but after seeing the conditions in this election nd how pak army didn't take any action against rigging ,at least in karachi if not in whole punjab ..but they proved to be an army of the country which is corrupt so as its army.. u may not agree totally my pov!

corruption is the root of all the problems ..if it gets fixed we'll have never ending motorways nd other facilities ..but alas people in this country dun have a deep vision ..they think shallowly for just right now ..they dun think about whole today nd up coming future ..

It was painful 2 see how many hopeful elders and youngster ACTUALLY voted, Alot of those who nvr voted, came out to stand in the sun for hours just 2 vote. Some lost their lives, yet their votes weren't counted. Tht disgusted me.
And exactly evn i can't see the solution, if i say army or police shud step in, i bet they are wth PML-N or PPP, if not then i bet either of the parties will make them join hands wth them. 
And also i agree Whn corruption ends, the other things will get fixed easily, but removing corruption is a HUGE task. 
And im not trying to be mean here or anything, some ppl might disagree. But i feel there is SO much corruption in Pak, tht u just can't trust anybody, i bet tht there are such in PTI 2, but becoz i trust IK, im on their side.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OnepoundChic

Lizakhan

IF-Dazzler

Lizakhan

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Ik got 4 out of 150
was also due to that the sharrif what i think would have actually fall short of money when they can buy one seat with 85 crores where IK lost 
in lahore this was written by javed chaudry in a newspaper it wasn't a tweet or FB status but when this piece of news get viral on social media
javed chaudry denied it...
IK was actually leading that seat by 41031 or something and just after 4-hour IK lost that seat how the hell is possible that man gained 41000+
lead in 4-hour..

Ireally wish re-elections in Pak under army supervision and I pray to God may these all these traitors should face very cruel fate so that nobody in Pak dare to  think again in their lines..
which means revolution..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OnepoundChicserendipity.

Omnipotence

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

OnepoundChicTony_StraK786

angelic.pari

IF-Dazzler

angelic.pari

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OnepoundChic

Originally posted by angelic.pari

hhmm yar baat ye he k IK wont let PMLN or PPP do scandals in KPK at large scale. also he wont join hands with other parties (i hope he doesn't cz this way his impression would get down) and will work for the province alone.

secondly IK has definitely made some mistakes and he's not a man to ignore them and will surely amend them.

last but not the least, if IK hadn't been a great and truly a POLITICIAN, he hadn't had gained so much popularity to be on 2nd position in such short time.

PTI IK FOREVER Heart

i know he has his own manshoor which is different that other parties ..but not joining hand with any party is practicaly not possible ..he cant make govt. in kp as he didn't win the required seats (63) needed nd now to make a govt he has to joing hands with other parties ..of course i hope not ppp nd pmln but rest parties!

yes of course PTI for ever!

ok as we see Wacko PTI and PMLN close now Dead bad idea IK

Rabz_14

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabz_14

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
BREAKING NEWS:
Jahangir Tareen (PTI) wins NA-154 seat with a lead of 12K votes after RE-COUNTING

-shabz-OnepoundChic

.Rabia.

Goldie

.Rabia.

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
ok as we see Wacko PTI and PMLN close now Dead bad idea IK
[/QUOTE]
I guess we should not jump to conclusions
NS said that all bad and sour things are forgotten
but PTI member shirin mazari did clarify it that the political differences is still very much there and both parties have completely different point of viewsSmile

Edited by .Rabia. - 14 May 2013 at 2:18pm

angelic.pariOnepoundChic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top