Pakistani Serials

IK/NAWAZ/PAKISTAN/ELECTION .. plz discuss (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

..-Raindrops-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Raindrops-..

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Dhandli tau Punjab mein bhi hui hai magar Karachi mein inteha hogayi 
MQM is scared to death as PTI is fast emerging as the number two force in Karachi and Hyderabad that too without the structural support for PTI in Karachi 
I feel Imran Khan should really work hard in Sindh, South Punjab and rural Punjab along with Pushtoon belt of Balochistan 
Is mein koi shak nahi that PML N played a better game in politics PTI has a lot of lessons to be learned 
Popularity apni jaga par Imran Khan is yet to learn how to play politics 
I am very hopeful for the next time...One quality that Imran Khan has is that he is a fast learner 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OnepoundChicMoNayaAshiq4evr-LostindreamsTony_StraK786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IK/NAWAZ/PAKISTAN/ELECTION .. plz discuss (Page 3)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OnepoundChic

IF-Sizzlerz

OnepoundChic

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic.pari

hhmm yar baat ye he k IK wont let PMLN or PPP do scandals in KPK at large scale. also he wont join hands with other parties (i hope he doesn't cz this way his impression would get down) and will work for the province alone.

secondly IK has definitely made some mistakes and he's not a man to ignore them and will surely amend them.

last but not the least, if IK hadn't been a great and truly a POLITICIAN, he hadn't had gained so much popularity to be on 2nd position in such short time.

PTI IK FOREVER Heart

i know he has his own manshoor which is different that other parties ..but not joining hand with any party is practicaly not possible ..he cant make govt. in kp as he didn't win the required seats (63) needed nd now to make a govt he has to joing hands with other parties ..of course i hope not ppp nd pmln but rest parties!

yes of course PTI for ever!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelic.pariMoNayaAshiq4evr

OnepoundChic

IF-Sizzlerz

OnepoundChic

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepwater.

It's funny how only PTI supporters are told to shut up everywhere and are said to abuse and be violent, whereas the one's who actually do so such as PMLN and MQM, no one tells them to stop or repeatedly tweets about their abuse. None of these liberals like Raza Rumi and other's mention the violence that PMLN has caused, harrasing and slapping women. Najam Sethi and more say accept the defeat that Punjab didn't vote for you. Are you kidding me? Najam Sethi probably helped in the rigging. He's a two faced hypocritical cunning man who loves to support PMLN and PPP. And if Punjabi's themselves admit to voting for PTI, then what happened to the votes? 
Taking direct and indirect digs at PTI supporters and then stating that we don't do such a thing is a blank lie. 

completely agree with u ..only PTI nd its supporters are being targeted ..PMLN MQM people are saying PTI people are protesting only coz they didn't win nd they are not ready to accept people didn't vote for them Sleepy..nd now when govt it slef is PMLN i dun see any ray of light that any one will listen to PTI SUPPOrters ..i dun think so ther world be any action taken on their demands .. on the top that election commision is behaving so dam satisfied as nothing unfair happened in elections Angry 
agree najam sethi is a two faced cheater ..
this time when people wanted to bring a change no one id letting them ..

but again at the end i think all this is happening against PTI becoz they are at haq .. nd this is pakistan when ever some one tries to do some thing good for the country people dun let it .. so despite of all the hurdles PTI still surviving among them thats the change!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNayaAshiq4evr

OnepoundChic

IF-Sizzlerz

OnepoundChic

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lostindreams

Well here is my POV.
First of all i am not one of those who are complaining abt why PTI didn't why. As i said somewhere else, PML N can win 1000 times. 
But im against RIGGING. I support IK becoz he is honest, i myself am a very straightforward person, this is why i support IK/PTI. All the other parties are corrupted, while IK keep saying WE WONT JOIN HANDS wth other parties.  Other than tht his future plans for Pakistan, is FOR PAKISTAN. 
And another thing i keep saying is more than IK it's the awam of pakistan who needs an honest leader.
Election is something tht need to be FAIR and FREE. To be very honest i get y ppl don't wanna vote in the next election. And this also wht i already said, if rigging dhandli continues, there is NO CHANCE to see PTI win. 
I hope i really hope someone can fix this problem. Khullam khulla rigging, yet idiots ki tarha beth kar police/army dekh rahe hain. 
This kinda election is unacceptable.

But i really hope for the ones who has lost hope, those himmat karo and try again next time. Main na hi unhe godh main utha ke le kar ja sakti na kuch aur kar sakti houn. All this will effect the next generation, so a sugg. wud wht u can do is vote for the right one.

To be very honest, more than motorways and materialistic things, wht needs to be fixed in pakistan is Corruption and the Legal syst, these things have just disappeared from Pakistan. Whn these get fixed automatically other things will get better. 

I will end by saying tht I was told a leader is a relflection of ppl of a country, sadly there are still jahil and materialistic ppl in Pakistan.

1st of all i agree with what ever u said about PTI/IK ..nd i guess we ale are supporting him for the same reason! 

agree that though there is hell much rigging but PMLN have a hell big support too ..nd that made them win at 1st place .,

exactly the main problem is corruption becoz of which we are not getting fair elections .. 
yes its painful nd sad to see how there is no hope of fair election in future too nd it clearly states that PTI will never win like this ..nd honestly i dun see any solution to this problem right now ..who will fix it when ALL re corrupt ..PTI cant do any thing in this matter than strikes nd relees .. i had hope with pak army but after seeing the conditions in this election nd how pak army didn't take any action against rigging ,at least in karachi if not in whole punjab ..but they proved to be an army of the country which is corrupt so as its army.. u may not agree totally my pov!

corruption is the root of all the problems ..if it gets fixed we'll have never ending motorways nd other facilities ..but alas people in this country dun have a deep vision ..they think shallowly for just right now ..they dun think about whole today nd up coming future ..

OnepoundChic

IF-Sizzlerz

OnepoundChic

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSluvsSI

It's not abut punjabi or pathan just look a bit deeper how these politicians are playing wid pakistan its da same senerio america wanted .. look in punjab punjabi is leader in pathan they wanted Imran khan to be there it was pet sure coz only imran khan is capable of arguments wid taliban ryt now come in balochistan its balouchi party in sindhi again ppp has got seats less or more ...so look for da real matter...we should not create these differences as it is even between lahori n karachitesv:/ we ned to wipe out personal issues ONLY national interest should be matter !!

agree .. before i was thinking punjab didn't vote but after checking the facts i can say people went out supported ik nd voted for PTI in short words voted for stable pakistan.. i dun say all of the people voted for PTI nd it was rigged but many did nd they wanted khan to be their leader..about karachi who cant say what happened there..  so people did voted avoiding the differences b/w provinces ..nd its a great sign ..but now result ig again deviding them because of the dirty games played by PMLN MQM AMERCICA ND SAUDI ARABIA ..  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNayaAshiq4evr

OnepoundChic

IF-Sizzlerz

OnepoundChic

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahirakhan9

Mia sahib Jaan deo Saadi waari aar deon ...
Imran khan hum sharminda hai jahil abhi zinda hai

yeah man mian sahib b yahen hai jahil awam b yahein hai .. some times i think this country will never ever change with the kind of thoughts nd mainly with the kind of system it has 

Edited by OnepoundChic - 13 May 2013 at 2:56am

OnepoundChic

IF-Sizzlerz

OnepoundChic

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Raindrops-..

Dhandli tau Punjab mein bhi hui hai magar Karachi mein inteha hogayi 
MQM is scared to death as PTI is fast emerging as the number two force in Karachi and Hyderabad that too without the structural support for PTI in Karachi 
I feel Imran Khan should really work hard in Sindh, South Punjab and rural Punjab along with Pushtoon belt of Balochistan 
Is mein koi shak nahi that PML N played a better game in politics PTI has a lot of lessons to be learned 
Popularity apni jaga par Imran Khan is yet to learn how to play politics 
I am very hopeful for the next time...One quality that Imran Khan has is that he is a fast learner 

PTI would have been the party of karachir  if there were fair elections ..nd yes MQM is scared ..rigging is always there but this time if they didn't had rigged they would have been kicked out by karachi people .. 

but again bat aik he hai k there should be fair elections. no matter how ever power ful PTI gets result would remain the same always if there would be the elections like this ..

agree what u said about PTI ND IK!

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Why is it thinking of PTI supporters that the people who voted for PTI r the intelligent while others r jahil???
I mean I'm fed up reading these statuses e.t.c PTi is the best whom voted for it r the best!
Actually khan sahib did one thing wrong he just targetted PML-N while the main party was PPP in the government this made many people think that PPP and PTI r together and they r against PML-N and for sympathy many people voted for them on top of it I have seen that many people choosen by IK in particular areas were not right people would everyday prefer other canidate than IK ones.
B/c they never saw that person meeting other people in particular areas while PML-N and few othe canidates came and met people so people knew them like in our area no one knew the person who was standing from PTI side the votes PTI got only b/c of IK while people knew abt other candates like they used to come to mosque to meet people e.t.c

Post Reply New Post

Go to top