Pakistani Serials

IK/NAWAZ/PAKISTAN/ELECTION .. plz discuss (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

MoNayaAshiq4evr

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaAshiq4evr

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OnepoundChic

hi :)
Hi thank you for pm :) Its wonderful to have some healthy discussion about ourselves :P

well i completely agree with u in many points!

rigging/cheating/corruption in elections should be opposed ny all the the people ,either belonging to winning party or belonging to runner ups or loosing parties .. coz its the problem of whole country not of PTI PMLN nd others individually ..  but tight now only PTI supporters are on the roads nd NOON league supporters are sadly taking fights with them nd supporting their strike only coz their party has won  nd if pti's dharna would be effective it would be harming for PMLN..1st of all this thinking of people need to change :(
Karachi is biggest example I seriously Salute those pople 10 Party supporters are standing there for one cause RE ELECTIONS free n fair in Karachi I salute dm PMln n PTi Suporters are together there i appreciates this..so dont wory its not imposible pepole wil learn we need more patience it was disheartend till tmrw but today it was new hope new struggle :) People wil stand up for themsleves as they did today In sha Allah Allah will help them n provide justice !!

when i mentioned wrong candidates i didnt mean those candidates don't/will not follow PTI 's manshoor ..i meant to say wrong selection power wise ..  PTI wants to bring neya pak neyi soch but making a cobbler stand against a educated person of other party is not some thing very sensible ..yes its some thing that didn't happen before but still politics is  a game of sensible actions .. even if lots of people will vote for a cobbler which is a very good sigh but still that cobbler is an uneducated man who cant compete/deal with a strong educated opponent candidate ..  nd from now on i truely hope IK Will play with hosh along with josh :)  nd m sure he'll learn hez a sensible man!

PTI candidates were most educated n sensible n new ones.. I dont know cobler one :S as imran khan had cleared it that a talior or rikshaw driver who got electd acc to party elections wil recomnd some one desrving from their halkas there were some iregularities in Tickets no doubt as heard.. there were young candidates who need da money even to contest election.. we can not make sure about whole pakistan but i thnk in bigger cities n well known areas they had really educated one.. like Dr.yasmeen i thnk her name is who was against Nawaz sharef she is head of department in KIng edward college in lahore she did ph.d even i thnk i thnk she had many awards n higher education but she lost it... at same time there in some areas some candidate hadn't gud reputation... in end we can not say anything coz Khan wanted to change the candidate elections he wanted to bring change that people give votes to party not its candidates as it should be.. it got lucky somewhere it was unlucky in other places coz of illitracy n some places it was totally rigged :/

exactly ..we lost PMLN won its not thats much frustrating coz no one really expected PTI to clean sweep in very 1st elections ..what is more frustrating is rigging nd all the gun poin votings or jo ballet boxes chori hogay ... its like throwing water on all the efforts of PTI ND its supporters who came out to vote ..
Yes people trusted this fair n fre elctions but again got cheated thats much hurtful :/ but at same time they had learned they have to protest against it coz in pakistan thing dont happen it made to happen :)

about the people going back with out voting it makes me real sad ..people need to learn that this system is extremely corupt nd if we have to bring change we have to make more nd more efforts ..
I felt crying when i saw women frustrated when dy were making dm fool of going here or there.. n not giving ballot papers :/ n dy left the polling stations :(

btw as we said change has started to come so yeah lets jst not get hopeless :)
People said what change has come.. People are today on roads for their rights thats the change :) Alhumdulilah 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divaniOnepoundChic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IK/NAWAZ/PAKISTAN/ELECTION .. plz discuss (Page 2)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deepwater.

Groupbie

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angelic.pariOnepoundChicMoNayaAshiq4evr

-Lostindreams

IF-Stunnerz

-Lostindreams

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Well here is my POV.
First of all i am not one of those who are complaining abt why PTI didn't why. As i said somewhere else, PML N can win 1000 times. 
But im against RIGGING. I support IK becoz he is honest, i myself am a very straightforward person, this is why i support IK/PTI. All the other parties are corrupted, while IK keep saying WE WONT JOIN HANDS wth other parties.  Other than tht his future plans for Pakistan, is FOR PAKISTAN. 
And another thing i keep saying is more than IK it's the awam of pakistan who needs an honest leader.
Election is something tht need to be FAIR and FREE. To be very honest i get y ppl don't wanna vote in the next election. And this also wht i already said, if rigging dhandli continues, there is NO CHANCE to see PTI win. 
I hope i really hope someone can fix this problem. Khullam khulla rigging, yet idiots ki tarha beth kar police/army dekh rahe hain. 
This kinda election is unacceptable.

But i really hope for the ones who has lost hope, those himmat karo and try again next time. Main na hi unhe godh main utha ke le kar ja sakti na kuch aur kar sakti houn. All this will effect the next generation, so a sugg. wud wht u can do is vote for the right one.

To be very honest, more than motorways and materialistic things, wht needs to be fixed in pakistan is Corruption and the Legal syst, these things have just disappeared from Pakistan. Whn these get fixed automatically other things will get better. 

I will end by saying tht I was told a leader is a relflection of ppl of a country, sadly there are still jahil and materialistic ppl in Pakistan.

Edited by -Lostindreams - 12 May 2013 at 5:46pm

OnepoundChicMoNayaAshiq4evr

-Lostindreams

IF-Stunnerz

-Lostindreams

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepwater.

It's funny how only PTI supporters are told to shut up everywhere and are said to abuse and be violent, whereas the one's who actually do so such as PMLN and MQM, no one tells them to stop or repeatedly tweets about their abuse. None of these liberals like Raza Rumi and other's mention the violence that PMLN has caused, harrasing and slapping women. Najam Sethi and more say accept the defeat that Punjab didn't vote for you. Are you kidding me? Najam Sethi probably helped in the rigging. He's a two faced hypocritical cunning man who loves to support PMLN and PPP. And if Punjabi's themselves admit to voting for PTI, then what happened to the votes? 
Taking direct and indirect digs at PTI supporters and then stating that we don't do such a thing is a blank lie. 
@Bold, bare tez hai log, u can't evn get angry, all u can do is
ROFL
Or it evn makes me wanna puke Dead

OnepoundChicMoNayaAshiq4evr

mahirakhan9

mahirakhan9

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Khans ne tou apna leader select kr liya punjabians and others now drive peeli taxi mei gawah hoo k khulam khula dhandhali hui hai ...boht ziyada tsunami has reached kpk Pathans zindabad khans paindabad

mahirakhan9

mahirakhan9

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Mia sahib Jaan deo Saadi waari aar deon ...
Imran khan hum sharminda hai jahil abhi zinda hai

angelic.pariOnepoundChic

angelic.pari

IF-Dazzler

angelic.pari

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahirakhan9

Mia sahib Jaan deo Saadi waari aar deon ...
Imran khan hum sharminda hai jahil abhi zinda hai

this  is the ugliest truth about this country CryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OnepoundChic

MoNayaAshiq4evr

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaAshiq4evr

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged
It's not abut punjabi or pathan just look a bit deeper how these politicians are playing wid pakistan its da same senerio america wanted .. look in punjab punjabi is leader in pathan they wanted Imran khan to be there it was pet sure coz only imran khan is capable of arguments wid taliban ryt now come in balochistan its balouchi party in sindhi again ppp has got seats less or more ...so look for da real matter...we should not create these differences as it is even between lahori n karachitesv:/ we ned to wipe out personal issues ONLY national interest should be matter !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OnepoundChic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top