Pakistani Serials

IK/NAWAZ/PAKISTAN/ELECTION .. plz discuss - Page 5

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pickachu

Why is it thinking of PTI supporters that the people who voted for PTI r the intelligent while others r jahil???

I mean I'm fed up reading these statuses e.t.c PTi is the best whom voted for it r the best!
Actually khan sahib did one thing wrong he just targetted PML-N while the main party was PPP in the government this made many people think that PPP and PTI r together and they r against PML-N and for sympathy many people voted for them on top of it I have seen that many people choosen by IK in particular areas were not right people would everyday prefer other canidate than IK ones.
B/c they never saw that person meeting other people in particular areas while PML-N and few othe canidates came and met people so people knew them like in our area no one knew the person who was standing from PTI side the votes PTI got only b/c of IK while people knew abt other candates like they used to come to mosque to meet people e.t.c

well i agree with what u said but most of the time u get the people wrong ..but anyways i cant change it..

people are saying other jahil in the sense that when we have already tried PMLN/NS 2 times nd SS have been wazeer-aala punjab since last 5 years nd all these three time these people did nothing for pakistan except robbing it with both hands .. despite of all this people still voted for them nd gave them another chance this is nothing else than 'jahiliyat' in my pov .. when the hell people witll understand they dun have to vote for corrupt people nd the people who made pak reach to its worst state nd when we know they are cheating on the nation ,bloody hell they have been cheating  ..again voting for same people .. this is definitely jahaliyat in my pov not some thing sensible..

cming to ur point as i too mentioned IK/PTI did make many mistakes .. they need to make their manshoor more clear nd instead of targeting nd making impractical statements they should be more practical in their actions nd quotes .. PTI definitely has  along way to go..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnepoundChic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rabz_14

BREAKING NEWS:
Jahangir Tareen (PTI) wins NA-154 seat with a lead of 12K votes after RE-COUNTING

its a very good new indeed if true..
OnepoundChic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

there already is a thread for Elections2013 discussions:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3581626

ikr ..i alrdy wrote in the p.s that i would like to discuss it out of the thread ..it gets messy there..
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i have rishtay daar in karachi who are witnesses to MQM filling the ballot boxes with fake votes...they were so afraid of losing to IK...hopefully  the UK government will listen to all the complains that are being made against Altaf Hussain and kick him out...In sha Allah.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: happyviewer

i have rishtay daar in karachi who are witnesses to MQM filling the ballot boxes with fake votes...they were so afraid of losing to IK...hopefully  the UK government will listen to all the complains that are being made against Altaf Hussain and kick him out...In sha Allah.

seriously Ameen to that man ameen 
This content was originally posted by: OnepoundChic

its a very good new indeed if true..

its fake 
This content was originally posted by: OnepoundChic

yes PTI has some candidates from different parties ..so what?its not a big deal ..in fact this is called politics ..nd IK has clearly stated we know who is there in the party nd if we know how to make them a part of the party nd we definitely know hoe to kick them out if they'll not follow party's manshoor ..m not writing the exact wordings but he has clearly started what to do with double faces.. 

no they are from different parties but they are the most clean politicians of thier pervious party respectelvely thats y they are in PTI 
jo bhi ha yaar dissussion ka ab koi faida nahe PML-N ke govt ha aur ALLAH USse kamyab kare paksitan ke haq main ðŸ˜Š
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What the hell PTI is giving education and finance ministry to JI...like Why? ðŸ˜•
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..-Raindrops-..

What the hell PTI is giving education and finance ministry to JI...like Why? ðŸ˜•

Were all going down the drain... Their giving JI education and ministry for KPK Nida? Don't be surprised if everything ends up on the sides of extremism. I believe Pakistan definitely needs more religion implemented instead of culture, but these JI people are fake moulana's who will now end up making everything worse and make people in Pakistan hate religion, fear religion, run away from religion, and basically cause destruction.