Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: mahirakhan9

Mia sahib Jaan deo Saadi waari aar deon ...

Imran khan hum sharminda hai jahil abhi zinda hai

yeah man mian sahib b yahen hai jahil awam b yahein hai .. some times i think this country will never ever change with the kind of thoughts nd mainly with the kind of system it has 
Edited by OnepoundChic - 10 years ago
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ..-Raindrops-..

Dhandli tau Punjab mein bhi hui hai magar Karachi mein inteha hogayi 

MQM is scared to death as PTI is fast emerging as the number two force in Karachi and Hyderabad that too without the structural support for PTI in Karachi 
I feel Imran Khan should really work hard in Sindh, South Punjab and rural Punjab along with Pushtoon belt of Balochistan 
Is mein koi shak nahi that PML N played a better game in politics PTI has a lot of lessons to be learned 
Popularity apni jaga par Imran Khan is yet to learn how to play politics 
I am very hopeful for the next time...One quality that Imran Khan has is that he is a fast learner 

PTI would have been the party of karachir  if there were fair elections ..nd yes MQM is scared ..rigging is always there but this time if they didn't had rigged they would have been kicked out by karachi people .. 

but again bat aik he hai k there should be fair elections. no matter how ever power ful PTI gets result would remain the same always if there would be the elections like this ..

agree what u said about PTI ND IK!
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Why is it thinking of PTI supporters that the people who voted for PTI r the intelligent while others r jahil???
I mean I'm fed up reading these statuses e.t.c PTi is the best whom voted for it r the best!
Actually khan sahib did one thing wrong he just targetted PML-N while the main party was PPP in the government this made many people think that PPP and PTI r together and they r against PML-N and for sympathy many people voted for them on top of it I have seen that many people choosen by IK in particular areas were not right people would everyday prefer other canidate than IK ones.
B/c they never saw that person meeting other people in particular areas while PML-N and few othe canidates came and met people so people knew them like in our area no one knew the person who was standing from PTI side the votes PTI got only b/c of IK while people knew abt other candates like they used to come to mosque to meet people e.t.c

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I feel PML-N has done smart politics then PTI simply b/c PTI,PPP and all parties were targetting PML-N + media people too!
PPP tried to play bhutto card but it did not work this time.
PTI tried to do blames game stuff but overal it does not work!

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think Imran Khan has to re assess everything 
The party is here only because of Imran Khan and there are many people in PTI's rank who can sell their souls too 
Even in KPK Independents have joined Maulana Fazlur Rehman and now things are coming that differences are rising in PTI's rank over CM ship, some even hinting that Nawaz Sharif can make a forward block in PTI
Although Nawaz Sharif claims otherwise but I am in two minds whether IK should form government in KPK
With a weak mandate IK will be unable to implement his policies 
Par ye bohut zyati hogi Imran Khan ke saath kyunki jitni seats milin hai woh sirf usi ki waja se hai otherwise people don't even know these people 
Even after so long PTI is nothing without IK 
urwakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Imran khan we love u but wat we can do jahil really mei abhi zinda hai
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
there already is a thread for Elections2013 discussions:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3581626
Somerax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am really happy for KPK, they decided to choose the right person
I really wish PMLN ki govt jaldi khatam hojaye ! 
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i heard frm my uncle tht Imran Khan has candidates who are very corrupt and were once togther wid Musharaf