Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

OnepoundChic

IF-Sizzlerz

OnepoundChic

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
ok guys some things which i have to say ..if u guys agree or disagree do tell me as m not able to take the shit any more nd ur own thoughts too ..plz yr i guess we all PTI-ianz need to vent out nd discuss  Ouch

1).. punjabi nd karachianz all(most) of  these people voted for PTI .. ..i was thinking they cheat on IK but i was wrong ..they didn't cheat it was the amount of rigging nd cheating which made PMLN win at the 1st place but adding to the fact that did had many many real votes too ..of course alot of people voted for them too which was people's right!

2..  pakistan is almost a sunk ship  ..halat itney kharab hain k shreef govt would never be able to stable the country ,or ab unko pata chaley ga cheating is easy but they clearly dug their own grave .. nd next elections are not far ..if not elections then conditions are going to be so worst that army will take over .. 

3.. according to latest nd most analysis done PTI will not make a (or would not be permitted to make) the govt in KPK ..all the parties with in minority will make a makhlot govt there..

4..other analysis is PTI would be let making a govt PKP ..  then after some times PMLN MQM nd rest parties will start playing their games .. nawaz shreef who is clearly ready to do any thing for America ,would make the conditions worst in PKP including bomb blasts nd rest terrorist activities all with the will nd orders of America nd Saudi arab!  .. so that PKP people kick out PTI in next elections(when ever they'll held)  ..nd PTI which got majority only in punjab would be (almost)cleared from pak ..

nd now this is my POV  about PTI/khan ..their weakness nd strong points..  agree/disagree? additions /povs? plz

1)
PTI ,imran khan are the most fortunate in all this mess that they didn't turn out as 1st leading power ...

2)condition of pakistan is so worst that PMLN will not be able to stay more than one year ..marshal law is most likely to happen if not another elections ..

3)  PTI nd IMRAN KHAN lacks in many factors as a party nd politician respectively ..
though we aLL are PTI supporters here but we should accept that imran khan did make wrong choices in the candidates selection nd it did prove harming for the party in results ..nd many of other PTI members say IK doesn't listen to any one ..he mostly makes decisions at his own which is not very favoring  for the party we all know !

4)N ow as a sensible man nd leader i hope he'll start listening to others nd will learn from his mistakes nd PTI over all will work more sensibly nd maturely including the better party campaigns/approaching to live people only other than socual media/ most importantly approaching to people living in rural areas along with  urban! 

5) IK SHOULD learn that he cant carry on political career if he'll give hurried nd impractical statements like 'agar hakomat bana li tu zardari sey halaf nahi loon ga'  'kisi party sey ithad nahi karon ga'  which sounds very appealing to us coz we hate other parties but it is completely impractical ..EXAMPLE IS CURRENT SITUATION IN KPK ..even if he has lead he can only make govt by joing hands with other parties but in past he clearly said he'll not joing hands with any one ..

Miracl points!!! 

1)Like mostly of u i was the one who was crying nd disappointed about the over all results ,then rigging ,cheating nd how PMLN ND MQM played the dirty game nd won .. i was like 'neya pakistan nahi geya pakistan'..though still m feeling cheated nf hurt 

but 

1)a party who is practically only 1 nd half yeah old is competing with the old nd matured parties nd still coming out to be the 2nd biggest party of the country .. this is change

2)whole world is completely  amazed how can a new party make the 2nd biggest party of the country ..world is stunned by IMRAN KHAN nd pakistani nation this is change

#In the history of pak 1st time this much huge turn out ..  43  % in election 2008 nd now 69 %  in election 2013 .. those people voted who never ever thought of voting ..youth came out almost from the every single corner of country ..this is change!

change can never ever come in nights .. but tabdeeli ka safar shoro ho chuka hai ..
kudoos to PTI ,PTI SUPPORTERS ..inqalab zinda bad pakistan zindabad!!!

p.s!  guys plz dun jst ignore this post ..i really need ur views nd thoughts .. i wanna know how u guys are taking all this .. we have been discussing these things in election thread but i want a proper discussion here!  plz share ur views! 

ND IGNORE IMPROPER SENTENCES ND TYPOS I WROTE IT SUPER FAST!Ouch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet-fairy-Aimz-angelic.pariOmnipotence-Faiza-Pentaminous.BissenKhalidruky786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IK/NAWAZ/PAKISTAN/ELECTION .. plz discuss" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Silent.Dreamer

IF-Stunnerz

Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
PTI still can play strong role in Opposition, If previous opposition was friendly then new opposition can monitor every step of the goverment. Still nothing has decided in KPK, but government should be given to PTI there. About NS and America's relationship, it was published in NewYork times that there is a question mark on USA-PAK relations now as Nawaz's government is not much friendly with America. 

So don't be sad and hope for best. May Allah safe Pakistan from every evil eye.

Edited by -moona- - 12 May 2013 at 1:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Iqra--OnepoundChic

OnepoundChic

IF-Sizzlerz

OnepoundChic

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tony_StraK786

IN SHORT CONCLUSTION I WILL NEVER CAST MY VOTE FOR ANY1 

i can understand why u r showing this behavior Tony .. we all are frustrated nd disappointed ..but if u have been supporting PTI nd there efforts then how can u be this much weak nd i'll say it is disloyal behavior ..m not judging u at all but  u'll not vote for PTI only coz they didn't win it doesn't go well from any angle 

Edited by OnepoundChic - 12 May 2013 at 1:27pm

MoNayaAshiq4evr

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaAshiq4evr

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Firstly on Rigging I totally opposed it NOT only PTI supporters as pakistani we should come on streets at least protest do over our work so next time these parties knew that they wil not be able to get free after these so unfair elections aesa hi hota raha jitna turn out tha is baar wo kbhi phr ni ho ga i seriously feel without taking down PTi leadership people should come out for their rights its ABOUT PAKISTAN not about anything WE want clear n fair elections firstly !!
Secondly PTI governance in KPK most probably Jamiat islami wil be their alliance I m wishing hard for it even they gave their statemnet that they wil be ready to be part of PTI governmetn n its a gud sign their paraty is fre from cruption .. n secondly ANp is a good alliance as compared to others.. Imran khan repeatedly said only this That those who dont believe on PTI manshor that leaders should declear assests no voilance no Militants then they wil not alliance if anyone free frm it n they wil make alliance.. Imran khan says he can not compromise on Goals but path can be compromised..I personally feel seriously PTI is da only party where u can suggest them where they asks from you Imran khan may be as per people says is like arrogant n tries to implement himself I wil not protest till its a wrong descion.. They did wrong wid candidates n dy accepeted n dy do gave us its solution already before handed that only those wil be remained who wil folow PTI manshor.. so its clear if any MNA any single member doesnt folow PTi manshor they wil be out soon Have a lil faith if people can blindly hav faith on PMLN for sixth time so why not for once on Imran khan ?

I wasnt dissapointed coz of PTI s defeat I was angry upset disappointed on Rigging I CAN accept defeat honroably but not with rigging.. its completely opposite to what pti beleive to raise voice against zulm against injustice. I stronly Suports people who are today on roads of lahore karachi islamabad rawalpindi for Free fair n clean elections.. 

I loved da turn out i loved da jazaba i saw among myself in my brothers in many other people who were serving people without caring from where they belong they were standing with them in hot weather providing Cold water to them.. leding iliterate people where to find their polling stations .. how to stop rigging complaining.. I did it myself Many MANY PTI suporters did.. I just cant beleive why poeple wil not stand up for ten mins to vote for PTI when dy can wait for 8 Hours in Jalsah for Imran Khan..

Imran khan didnt attend the islambad jalsah stil CRowd was worth watching they were their for Pakistan !
Imran woke up this nation n now its hard for make them sleep again :)
Its just how it begins Let's see how it wil continue.

If pmln get majority then its a luck for dm if not they wil have toalliance wid ppp and dn it wil be last chance of pmln too :) Imran khan won da nation he made us one n we are one today !!

ALhumdulilah for success we get now it's begning to reach towards our mission our goal !! 

Stand up for Pakistan !!
Be strong Be brave !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divanisweet-fairyOnepoundChic

OnepoundChic

IF-Sizzlerz

OnepoundChic

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSluvsSI

Firstly on Rigging I totally opposed it NOT only PTI supporters as pakistani we should come on streets at least protest do over our work so next time these parties knew that they wil not be able to get free after these so unfair elections aesa hi hota raha jitna turn out tha is baar wo kbhi phr ni ho ga i seriously feel without taking down PTi leadership people should come out for their rights its ABOUT PAKISTAN not about anything WE want clear n fair elections firstly !!
Secondly PTI governance in KPK most probably Jamiat islami wil be their alliance I m wishing hard for it even they gave their statemnet that they wil be ready to be part of PTI governmetn n its a gud sign their paraty is fre from cruption .. n secondly ANp is a good alliance as compared to others.. Imran khan repeatedly said only this That those who dont believe on PTI manshor that leaders should declear assests no voilance no Militants then they wil not alliance if anyone free frm it n they wil make alliance.. Imran khan says he can not compromise on Goals but path can be compromised..I personally feel seriously PTI is da only party where u can suggest them where they asks from you Imran khan may be as per people says is like arrogant n tries to implement himself I wil not protest till its a wrong descion.. They did wrong wid candidates n dy accepeted n dy do gave us its solution already before handed that only those wil be remained who wil folow PTI manshor.. so its clear if any MNA any single member doesnt folow PTi manshor they wil be out soon Have a lil faith if people can blindly hav faith on PMLN for sixth time so why not for once on Imran khan ?

I wasnt dissapointed coz of PTI s defeat I was angry upset disappointed on Rigging I CAN accept defeat honroably but not with rigging.. its completely opposite to what pti beleive to raise voice against zulm against injustice. I stronly Suports people who are today on roads of lahore karachi islamabad rawalpindi for Free fair n clean elections.. 

I loved da turn out i loved da jazaba i saw among myself in my brothers in many other people who were serving people without caring from where they belong they were standing with them in hot weather providing Cold water to them.. leding iliterate people where to find their polling stations .. how to stop rigging complaining.. I did it myself Many MANY PTI suporters did.. I just cant beleive why poeple wil not stand up for ten mins to vote for PTI when dy can wait for 8 Hours in Jalsah for Imran Khan..

Imran khan didnt attend the islambad jalsah stil CRowd was worth watching they were their for Pakistan !
Imran woke up this nation n now its hard for make them sleep again :)
Its just how it begins Let's see how it wil continue.

If pmln get majority then its a luck for dm if not they wil have toalliance wid ppp and dn it wil be last chance of pmln too :) Imran khan won da nation he made us one n we are one today !!

ALhumdulilah for success we get now it's begning to reach towards our mission our goal !! 

Stand up for Pakistan !!
Be strong Be brave !!

hi :)

well i completely agree with u in many points!

rigging/cheating/corruption in elections should be opposed ny all the the people ,either belonging to winning party or belonging to runner ups or loosing parties .. coz its the problem of whole country not of PTI PMLN nd others individually ..  but tight now only PTI supporters are on the roads nd NOON league supporters are sadly taking fights with them nd supporting their strike only coz their party has won  nd if pti's dharna would be effective it would be harming for PMLN..1st of all this thinking of people need to change :(

when i mentioned wrong candidates i didnt mean those candidates don't/will not follow PTI 's manshoor ..i meant to say wrong selection power wise ..  PTI wants to bring neya pak neyi soch but making a cobbler stand against a educated person of other party is not some thing very sensible ..yes its some thing that didn't happen before but still politics is  a game of sensible actions .. even if lots of people will vote for a cobbler which is a very good sigh but still that cobbler is an uneducated man who cant compete/deal with a strong educated opponent candidate ..  nd from now on i truely hope IK Will play with hosh along with josh :)  nd m sure he'll learn hez a sensible man!

exactly ..we lost PMLN won its not thats much frustrating coz no one really expected PTI to clean sweep in very 1st elections ..what is more frustrating is rigging nd all the gun poin votings or jo ballet boxes chori hogay ... its like throwing water on all the efforts of PTI ND its supporters who came out to vote ..

about the people going back with out voting it makes me real sad ..people need to learn that this system is extremely corupt nd if we have to bring change we have to make more nd more efforts ..

btw as we said change has started to come so yeah lets jst not get hopeless :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNayaAshiq4evr

harshnid

harshnid

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
naya pakistan nai ab gaya pakistan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angelic.pari

angelic.pari

IF-Dazzler

angelic.pari

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
hhmm yar baat ye he k IK wont let PMLN or PPP do scandals in KPK at large scale. also he wont join hands with other parties (i hope he doesn't cz this way his impression would get down) and will work for the province alone.

secondly IK has definitely made some mistakes and he's not a man to ignore them and will surely amend them.

last but not the least, if IK hadn't been a great and truly a POLITICIAN, he hadn't had gained so much popularity to be on 2nd position in such short time.

PTI IK FOREVER Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divaniOnepoundChic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top