Frequent Posters

nan6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Love their simplicity...😊
nan6 thumbnail
Yesterday's episode scenes of A2 are awesome especially the chann chann song and bed scene...
Anu_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They are very simple couple like couple next door...with whom all audience can relate to. Just love them. I love to watch their cute nok jhok..I wish they could show more nok jhok scenes but no serious fights.
nan6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anu_11

They are very simple couple like couple next door...with whom all audience can relate to. Just love them. I love to watch their cute nok jhok..I wish they could show more nok jhok scenes but no serious fights.

totally agreed...👍🏼
dare.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome..much needed thread nanz 👏

well they are a great couple..any regular couple can connect to it

ps. nanz, why dont you put up a members list !! ...maybe you can still add on the first page..on your second post where you have the siggy ...since you havent reserved more posts on the first page

nan6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dare.devil

awesome..much needed thread nanz 👏

well they are a great couple..any regular couple can connect to it

ps. nanz, why dont you put up a members list !! ...maybe you can still add on the first page..on your second post where you have the siggy ...since you havent reserved more posts on the first page

thanks...thanks for reminding me...i will add the members list and siggies too...
dare.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nan6

thanks...thanks for reminding me...i will add the members list and siggies too...

awesome you are welcome hun ..though a little small letters would be good 😆 jk 😉
nan6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dare.devil

awesome you are welcome hun ..though a little small letters would be good 😆 jk 😉

😆😆😆
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Amit and Amita r a cute couple to whom the audience can relate to. 😳 Am enjoying their little fights and growing admiration towards each other. 😊
lily.lotus.rosy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Two ordinary people with an extraordinary love story"...is what Amita Ka Amit is all about. I would rather say it the extraordinary acting & chemistry of these 2 newbies...which is making the story extraordinary.⭐️