Amita ka Amit

-Charismatic Nishad Vaidya Appreciation Thread- (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 22

grintson

IF-Rockerz

grintson

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
i had not read the " i will nvr ever reject a girl..." article before... awwee.. his views have made me love em more than ever.. haayeeeDay Dreaming
and yeah he seems a very cheerful and fun lovin guy..  

BTW.. nishad's birthday is not mentioned anywhere, i think so.. pls tell me if u know... how young he is..??Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kanika266emeraldeyelily.lotus.rosy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-Charismatic Nishad Vaidya Appreciation Thread- (Page 3)" in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lily.lotus.rosy

IF-Dazzler

lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Even I'm very much anxious to know how old he is...nevertheless I'll always keep admiring him.Wink...I have become such a huge fan of him. His articles really reflect the true gem & simple person he is!! Just Love him!!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

emeraldeyegrintson

MayurnASYA

Goldie

MayurnASYA

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
wow...thanks for the thread...and awesome pic of nishad...Big smile
love nishad so much...Embarrassed Heart
he is so simple,talented and cute...and his eyes...Day Dreaming
mein toh fan bangayi...Dancing

emeraldeyegrintson

emeraldeye

Goldie

emeraldeye

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Yes dearies. Even I'm as eager as you to know his birthday. But I did not find it. So guys in case anyone of find it do update me immd.Thumbs Up

lily.lotus.rosygrintson

emeraldeye

Goldie

emeraldeye

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
He looks absolutely gorgeous in Tshirts. Hope he wears that in AKA also. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Guys also check the third post in this thread. I've posted his interview on fashion and his likes(old one but I missed out on this)

srinivasrishi

srinivasrishi

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Accidentally i watched AKA one day and that day was Nishads entry.This guy totally impressed me in the very beginning itself  with his acting skills and his eyes speak a lot.He is fantasting...amazing...
I actually fell short of words to express his talent.Too good.

I never watch any show for more than 7 or 10 episodes.But since his entry i never missed  a single episode.This is all coz of Nishad.I watch this show only for NISHAD.

Hats off Nishad. Keep going!!!!!

Edited by srinivasrishi - 14 May 2013 at 5:58am

emeraldeyelily.lotus.rosy

emeraldeye

Goldie

emeraldeye

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srinivasrishi

Accidentally i watched AKA one day and that day was Nishads entry.This guy totally impressed me in the very beginning itself  with his acting skills and his eyes speak a lot.He is fantasting...amazing...
I actually fell short of words to express his talent.Too good.

I never watch any show for more than 7 or 10 episodes.But since his entry i never missed  a single episode.This is all coz of Nishad.I watch this show only for NISHAD.

Hats off Nishad. Keep going!!!!!
  Clap Very true. I guess, Nishad should read this. He surely will be impressed to know that he has so many fans /pankis. Tongue

srinivasrishilily.lotus.rosy

grintson

IF-Rockerz

grintson

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
kaash nishad ko pata chale ki usne kitno ko apni nigahon se ghayal kar daala hai... LOL

emeraldeyelily.lotus.rosy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top