-Charismatic Nishad Vaidya Appreciation Thread- - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by dare.devil

Hey nice thread emraldeye...and awesome pic..why dont you add that for his profile pic? I have tried many times but for some reason its not working..so maybe u could give it a try...
  Few weeks back I tried, but I received a message 'Pending with moderators' and then no update on that. Maybe hizn could help us on this.

@hinz : Could you please check with the mods why they are unable to update his photo in CAST section of IF.
Originally posted by shubhadask

What role he played in pyar ka dard hai ? I don't remember..
Even I do not remember seeing him in PKDH. I even tried searching for his scenes, but did not find any. But this info has been mentioned in majority of the sites, so I went ahead and added the same.
I want more & more articles to be published on Nishad. I eagerly keep on waiting for his interviews. It seems he is a wonderful person on real life.😳 Just love his expressive eyes!!πŸ€— Edited by lily.lotus.rosy - 10 years ago
The way Nishad portrays Amit's role is just awesome.πŸ‘He has already captured all our/others hearts by his amazing acting.His beautiful and expressive eyes!!!
yep hes the bestπŸ˜ƒ hes too good as amit
Nishad your smile is very stunning. I'm sure very soon you will have a huge female fan following.πŸ˜‰
i had not read the " i will nvr ever reject a girl..." article before... awwee.. his views have made me love em more than ever.. haayeee
and yeah he seems a very cheerful and fun lovin guy..  

BTW.. nishad's birthday is not mentioned anywhere, i think so.. pls tell me if u know... how young he is..??πŸ˜‰

Even I'm very much anxious to know how old he is...nevertheless I'll always keep admiring him.πŸ˜‰...I have become such a huge fan of him. His articles really reflect the true gem & simple person he is!! Just Love him!!πŸ€—
wow...thanks for the thread...and awesome pic of nishad...πŸ˜ƒ
love nishad so much...😳 β€οΈ
he is so simple,talented and cute...and his eyes...
mein toh fan bangayi...
Yes dearies. Even I'm as eager as you to know his birthday. But I did not find it. So guys in case anyone of find it do update me immd.πŸ‘πŸΌ