Debate Mansion

80-year-old widow raped in TN critical (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 11

goguma

IF-Rockerz

goguma

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
just the other day, me and my friends were talking abt the first case and what the verdict
should be, since we have not heard of it yet..
and now this...    Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "80-year-old widow raped in TN critical (Page 8)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Deathstroke

IF-Sizzlerz

Deathstroke

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Disgusting Dead these b**tards should be hanged or shot to death immediately Censored

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1

OldieDezard

IF-Dazzler

OldieDezard

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
WHAT THE HELL?? I don't believe this...What is Happening in India!!! -_-

bluesz

bluesz

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Its highly disgusting.
I think in all the cases the perpetrators were drunk..
But what to do..when TN government itself running liquor shops in all places..

rini_kat

IF-Rockerz

rini_kat

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Its so sick...So disgusting

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
I have a punishment in mind but it is 18+. I usually avoid going this route however right now I am upset. Those with weak heart should not read after this.

-------------------- Please dont read if you have a weak heart --------------------------

Take a rope and tie one end to his reproductive organ. Take the other end and tie it to ceiling fan. The guy should be in air with his back side facing the floor and front side facing air i.e. towards fan.

Now turn on the fan and leave him going in circles.

Let me assure you potential rapists will think ten thousand times before touching anyone let alone raping them.

Thanks and apology if I got a bit overboard. Problem is that prompt punishment is needed. On this note I need to head to bed. G night.

Edited by King-Anu - 15 May 2013 at 9:36pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanet-Doppelganger-SmritiKathaMahek_No1

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Brutality after brutality!!! What is happening in India? A college boy student in Delhi became a friend with a girl student. Her father didn't like that,. he got a few henchmen and set them against  the boy. The boy was abducted by the henchmen, One of those men raped him and then dogs were unleashed against him.  And then salt and chillies were rubbed on his wounds! What should be done to the girl's father? He too has to be castrated.

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha2us

Brutality after brutality!!! What is happening in India? A college boy student in Delhi became a friend with a girl student. Her father didn't like that,. he got a few henchmen and set them against  the boy. The boy was abducted by the henchmen, One of those men raped him and then dogs were unleashed against him.  And then salt and chillies were rubbed on his wounds! What should be done to the girl's father? He too has to be castrated.
That was shocking news today Shocked  People have gone crazy, some blind and arrogant  with power Angry Ouch. The world must be nearing its end --

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanetSmritiKatha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top