Debate Mansion

80-year-old widow raped in TN critical (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Just sickening Dead

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "80-year-old widow raped in TN critical (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
this is downright disgusting .. tht man need to be castrated and then put intoa psychotic ward .. he needs help !!even death is real small penalty for animals like him ...  

Zoya677

IF-Dazzler

Zoya677

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Gosh man! this is really disgusting...this kind of ppl are such an idiot...
hope the lady recover soon...they don't even leave an 80 year old lady 

..Bitch.Please.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

IMMI-

IF-Sizzlerz

IMMI-

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
what a f**king ass hole shoot the kanjaar rami bas***d, sick f**king twat 

viniva sharma

IF-Sizzlerz

viniva sharma

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
23 year old raped! Okay because our dearest politicians even women think that she was out in the night with a boy! She provoked the men so now I without due respect would like to know what do u think of this? What is your opinion? Oh yeah she was in her home at 11 pm! Wasn't she? She should have slept what was she doing up this late at night? She should've slept! It's her fault right? 

WAKE THE F*** (this is hidden because I have respect for vijay Bhaiya n the mods) up! Open your damn eyes! The girls have their eyes opened here its the government that has gone blind! You cannot see or maybe you don't want to see but this is 21 century for gods sake and we are living in a free country n we have a right to raise our voices n you don't have any right to suppress them with your rubbish statements no matter what happen you always find a fault in the victim n sooner or later the culprit breathes free air! 

Screw the damn constitution n start speaking of u feel something is wrong! Everyone is scared to raise thief voice but sooner or later this silence will break! Mine has broken today! And there are thousands like me out there! 

We protest we are rebellious so we are! Why won't we be? I think we need one good reason! WE ARE REBELLIOUS BECAUSE WE ARE NIT SAFE IN THIS COUNTRY n we were born here! I thought this is the country where women are worshipped but every time I just end unthinking that maybe I am hellucinating! Why maybe be I am hellucinating!

SanDhirholic.

IF-Sizzlerz

SanDhirholic.

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
WHAT the hell is happening? I mean, seriously? Can't we get enough of this? Enough means Enough! Its really shameful, as an Indian. Why has the human world become so cruel and mean? Why? A lot of rebellious activities are happening.. But, still.. No use? This is really really heartbreaking! I sincerely hope the government do something to stop this at least now. They have to realise that women have no safety in the country. Please stop all this brutality against women. However, I am scared they won't because this is not the first time people are rebelling against this. India Government, please do something. SOMETHING to stop all this. *fingerscrossed**sigh*

..Christine..

Goldie

..Christine..

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
UFF!Totally fed up.The same thing is being repeated.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top