paridhi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hey SGians
now a day I am strongly feeling that CVs are giving unnecessary footage to suvreen. As we all know that it was her mistake to leave Delhi without informing anyone but still she havnt apology anyone. Not even her puppa. As we all know that she was ignoring yuvraj and after that she got angry on him ( how she can do this with such a loving and caring person) and even never tried to do patch up with him.
           i also want to know that why every one loves suvreen. At the time of eve teasing the prime culprit was upset with suvreen. Not with yuvraj. Not even baby. This is too much yaar.
Edited by peehu93 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalon thumbnail
Ya totally agree with according to the cv's suvreen is everything she has to get more space I agree but even yuvi has to get equal space as he is the male lead 
paridhi93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalon

Ya totally agree with according to the cv's suvreen is everything she has to get more space I agree but even yuvi has to get equal space as he is the male lead 

it seems like suvreen is only lead of the show. Not any male lead is here.. She can do anything...
shalon thumbnail
Dude without yuvi the show goes off air
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
While I admit a lot of the viewers love Yuvraj more than Suvreen, you have to remember the name of the show: Suvreen Guggal Topper of the Year. The show is about Suvreen and the people in her life. Suvreen HAS to get the most footage!
summertimes thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BalamPichkaari

While I admit a lot of the viewers love Yuvraj more than Suvreen, you have to remember the name of the show: Suvreen Guggal Topper of the Year. The show is about Suvreen and the people in her life. Suvreen HAS to get the most footage!

EXACTLY.
She is the lead people.The show is on her name.This is HER story.Ofcourse she will get most footage.

@peehu n @shalon And just because yuvi has more fans doesn't the mean show is going to change its concept and start revolving around him. I love him too and he's the integral part of the show but not more than suvi tbh. She is the protagonist.
And about loving Suvi. Why cant anyone love her? Doesn't she deserve love or what according to u???!! I LOVE her and i have plenty reasons for that and to counteract all your hate suvi points.But m not gonna do that. I know u are not gonna understand anyway so its better not to. I already wasted my time and energy once on this 'hate suvi' topic but m not gonna do that anymore when i have seen that people cant see past somethings.

And one more thing ONLY yuvi's presence doesn't make the show good. It is actually a good,relatable show. Its a team effort.Edited by summertimes - 10 years ago
paridhi93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BalamPichkaari

i dont have problem with the footage given to her but why are cvs are ruining the character of others to give her all of the footage...
paridhi93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: summertimes

EXACTLY.
She is the lead people.The show is on her name.This is HER story.Ofcourse she will get most footage.

@peehu n @shalon And just because yuvi has more fans doesn't the mean show is going to change its concept and start revolving around him. I love him too and he's the integral part of the show but not more than suvi tbh. She is the protagonist.
And about loving Suvi. Why cant anyone love her? Doesn't she deserve love or what according to u???!! I LOVE her and i have plenty reasons for that and to counteract all your hate suvi points.But m not gonna do that. I know u are not gonna understand anyway so its better not to. I already wasted my time and energy once on this 'hate suvi' topic but m not gonna do that anymore when i have seen that people cant see past somethings.

And one more thing ONLY yuvi's presence doesn't make the show good. It is actually a good,relatable show. Its a team effort.

no one hates suvreen here, we all love her. When yuvraj had rejected her we all was with her. You said that to make this show good its a team work so we need here team work. Basic concept of this show was youth and there carrier plannings. And you have to be agree that things which are shown in this show can't be in real world. Total imagination... dont think you are the only supporter of suvreen. But we love yuvraj tooEdited by peehu93 - 10 years ago
JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
suvi is d sun here..rest r d planets..so al r orbittin arnd her
Kaushik.k.RC thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok so you want more of alisha-ira scenes instead of suvreen. She wil definately apologize to pappa letz wait n time pass on...