Page 1 of 31

Page 1
Page   of 31
Page 2 Page 31

suhani.cipamisa

IF-Rockerz

suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
yes  what is wrong wt wearing specs? why do people assume that ONLY NERDS AND GEEKS wear chashma and chasme baddoors of the world are always pious and uncool and goody-goody and shy introverts? cant the opposites also wear specs? whats wrong in wearing even smart specs? what abt tthose opposites who end up wearing specs? wat abt those like ME who cant wear contact lenses?Angry

when this Raavi bahadur wasnt a bahadur but a normal teenager wt specs, she was fine. then arose the topic of teenagers who wear specs are stupid and what nots. Uff. In my own teens, when i was just at the peak of my teens, i had to start wearing those big ugly specs- does that reduce my intelligence and does that reduce my being cool in my own way?Angry

whats this attitude I dont understand. Why the need to glamorise oneself just like what a normal, tolerable Raavi did? Why? Its a deep insult to Chashmishes like me!!!
Angry
this is one of the many reasons why i like Miley Jab Hum Tum, where the most wonderful boy fell for a simple chashmish. she didnt take her specs off till the last scenes of the show!

look at preity zinta in khnh- true she took it off later- but her chashmish look became a rage.

if raavi had continued wearing specs throughout, like i did from my teens, all the chashme baddoor viewers wud hv appreciated... there cud hv bn some positivity abt wearing specs.Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

yomammaSun-Love100prabhPritam-DasSrishti.Shwets1502

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is WRONG wt being a Chashmish??" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
I agree. There is nothing wrong in wearing specs. Raavi should have continued wearing specs and not changed to this Stylish thingOuch

When I was young...I wanted to simply wear specs. I had a fascination for that. You wont believe I used to tell my mom..I think I have power...I cannot see what is written on board and things like that..But my power was intact..and could never wear specs. Now I use computer specs and I love wearing it.

But yes there is one thing. Since there is a point abt you have to look fairly good, one can select good frame which will match their face. That will give confidence also.

But just to impress others you need to switch to contact lenses in stupidity.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani.cipamisa

suhani.cipamisa

IF-Rockerz

suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
its stupid to switch to contact lenses for attracting attention, which often becomes unwanted. i know! the fact is that specs often actually help u- the right frame and the right style and colour of specs helps in the long run. it  gvs u some kind of power also. the intelligent look, the educated look- it is all becuz of specs.

specs are for protecting eyes not reducing looks or intelligenceAngryAngry

and parents dont teach their children these things- to not to bully those who are chashmish and to not to something stupid like wearing contact lenses...

this pinky- she never understood really the real need. she took it as a teenage want- arre! toh tell her, persuade her, instead of listening to her and pampering her like a princess, neglecting ure other daughter!AngryAngry

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Yes. Even I did not like the scene where they mentioned contact lenses in a necessity to look good and also when everyone praised her for leaving specs. Jeet at least shud have said something.

But I dont remember what happened after that? Why did she switch back to specs..?

suhani.cipamisa

suhani.cipamisa

IF-Rockerz

suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Dead
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Why did she switch back to specs..?

ShockedConfused does she still?? OMG OMG i got so overdose that i didnt realsie she still wears specs!!!ROFL

still, this is a very serious issue today.Angry stereotyped...

thats why sometime people get surprised by my non-coy, non-shy avatar. they say am on the wrong sideDeadarre wats wrong wt them!!!

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
She does not wear specs now...after getting hit in the head..she had a make overLOL I asked how she changed to specs after getting contact lenses in that track itself

True. But somehow I find that trend changing...with laser procedure coming in. And with too many colors and variety in frames, calling chashmish is relatively low

suhani.cipamisa

suhani.cipamisa

IF-Rockerz

suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
well maybe u have seen the changing trends but i am yet to see... lekin sach mein kahoon, i found mumbai a very progressive city regarding changing trends...

Wink i dont mind being called a chashmish because in the show i mentioned, the boy calles her chashmish lovingly...LOLEmbarrassed

ya i actually feel more shud come. parents shud be balanced here also

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Yes. Wearing specs is nothing bad. Actually little kids have started wearing because of too much TV and Computer games. Wearing specs is becoming a trend now actually. 

suhani.cipamisa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top