Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 12

-Dee-

IF-Dazzler

-Dee-

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveToLaugh

Originally posted by -Dee-

I'm looking forward to Khaled Hosseni's 'Then the mountain echoes' which releases this quarter. And he is one of my favourite authors. Also I'm reading 'The Immortals Of Meluha' I think the name is enough :)

Oh, I have heard of it. It's like all over flipkart, you know? LOL

I really enjoyed "Immortals of Meluha" I'd LOVE a discussion on the book. It's a pretty interesting take on a mythological character. The third book in the series, "Oath of the Vayuputras" is a HUGE disappointment, though.

P.S. How were your exams? They are over, right? Now update Wilted soon! Wink

Hah! LOL

I'm still reading it. I'll finish it and then, let's discuss it. The third book is a long way to go.

Done with exams. Boards results were out on 17th. Been jumping up and down since then. Wilted next chapter is almost. Should post it by tomorrow and from now I shall be absolutely regular. ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveToLaugh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recommendations? (Page 3)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LoveToLaugh

LoveToLaugh

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged

I'm looking forward to Khaled Hosseni's 'Then the mountain echoes' which releases this quarter. And he is one of my favourite authors. Also I'm reading 'The Immortals Of Meluha' I think the name is enough :)

I really enjoyed "Immortals of Meluha" I'd LOVE a discussion on the book. It's a pretty interesting take on a mythological character. The third book in the series, "Oath of the Vayuputras" is a HUGE disappointment, though.

Hah! LOL

I'm still reading it. I'll finish it and then, let's discuss it. The third book is a long way to go.

Done with exams. Boards results were out on 17th. Been jumping up and down since then. Wilted next chapter is almost. Should post it by tomorrow and from now I shall be absolutely regular. ;)

Oh. Results were good, I guess? Since you have been jumping up and down! LOL

Looking forward to the next chapter!

-Aliya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aliya-

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged

same here, i have it bookmarked on Amazon so that i'm ready to pre-order LOL

i've never heard of the 2nd book, will look into it to read during the holiday

i have only just started reading Me Before You. probably not a good idea because it will serve as a huge distraction for me when i should be studying. oops.

-Dee-

IF-Dazzler

-Dee-

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Hah! LOL

Oh. Results were good, I guess? Since you have been jumping up and down! LOL

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Results were awesome! BTW, Tanisha I could do with a little promotion for Wilted please :P

Anyway, did you give your name for that thing? 

LoveToLaugh

-Dee-

IF-Dazzler

-Dee-

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aliya-

i have only just started reading Me Before You. probably not a good idea because it will serve as a huge distraction for me when i should be studying. oops.

Tell me about it. Hosseni - for the lack of it - ROCKS!

Anyways, I'm loving this book. It has been written by Amish Tripathi and is awesome

I have not heard about this book. Who is the author?

-Aliya-

LoveToLaugh

LoveToLaugh

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged

Results were awesome! BTW, Tanisha I could do with a little promotion for Wilted please :P

Oh, sure I'll spread word as far as I can. Your work totally deserves all the promotion it can get. :)
Unfortunately, WC has got the least traffic possibly around this place.

Yeah, I gave my name. But I haven't written anything yet!

-Dee-

-Dee-

IF-Dazzler

-Dee-

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged

Oh, sure I'll spread word as far as I can. Your work totally deserves all the promotion it can get. :)
Unfortunately, WC has got the least traffic possibly around this place.

Yeah, I gave my name. But I haven't written anything yet!

Same here. Haven't written anything. I do have half finished works!

-Aliya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aliya-

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Aliya-

Tell me about it. Hosseni - for the lack of it - ROCKS!

Anyways, I'm loving this book. It has been written by Amish Tripathi and is awesome

I have not heard about this book. Who is the author?

i think the author is called Joyo Moyes..or something like that. i saw the book being really well rated on book sites and so i thought i'd read it. it sounds like an emotional read and i'm a sucker for those books that have me crying ugly tears in the night because i had to stay up and finish the book LOL

-Dee-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top