xbeyondwordsx IF-Dazzler
xbeyondwordsx
xbeyondwordsx

Well-Bred CC Captain

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyr29

Originally posted by xbeyondwordsx

Originally posted by zephyr29

After all the glowing reviews and recommendations I finally decided to take a look at The Fault In Our Stars and it was so totally worth it! 

Thanks, everyone for the suggestion. Its a beautiful book which I feel everyone can and should definitely read. I didn't cry but it was a deeply moving book which also makes you think long after it is over.

Even though the movie is coming out next year I would recommend everyone to read the book first, even the non-readers.

What is it about? 

Its a love story between 2 teenagers suffering from Cancer but more its a lot about the way they see life and their time on earth and what exactly those suffering from the illness go through. The best part of the book is its extremely humourous and basically they talk about their views on life and their condition with a lot of humour. Its very relatable with a lot of worthy quotes on life, love and mortality.

That sounds good! I might give it a go. Thanks :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zephyr29

xbeyondwordsx IF-Dazzler
xbeyondwordsx
xbeyondwordsx

Well-Bred CC Captain

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
I recently read I've got your number by Sophie Kinsella and it's a bloody fantastic book! Hilarious in parts and an amazing read overall <3 
-Aliya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aliya-
-Aliya-

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 9:00am | IP Logged

I recently read I've got your number by Sophie Kinsella and it's a bloody fantastic book! Hilarious in parts and an amazing read overall <3 

whats it about?
xbeyondwordsx IF-Dazzler
xbeyondwordsx
xbeyondwordsx

Well-Bred CC Captain

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aliya-

whats it about?

It's about a girl called Poppy, who loses her engagement ring in a party in a hotel. The morning after the party, her phone gets mugged. She is throwing a tantrum when she finds a phone from the dustbin. What follows is a hilarious read!! Must give it a go!! 

Go to top