Users

Frequent Posters

Vermelha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Nandiniraizaada

other then being immature she will not fit into a village enviornment

she is not meant for a rural life and she will make jagiyas life hell

She can change and adapt...that would be good social message...
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sidra08

samvi from outer looks Sanchi is a good match for Jagaya like you said  if Singhs will go in favor of outer glitters then they will be having no problem but if they really want better for Jagaya then they will see from every side and  think properly and find Sanchi not right for him.I personally think Singhs will counter in their opinion leave Jagaya aside he will never agree for this but major difference of opinion will come between Sumitra and Bhairo Sumitra will approve Sanchi but Bhairo being understanding father will know Sanchi is not right partner for Jagaya and he will disapprove Sanchi Dadisaa i don't think even she will go in favor of Sanchi Sanchi badly fails on her standards of a daughter in law Sanchi don't  know how to handle a household  properly😆

You said it right Sidra, about how this proposal would be taken by each member of the Singh's family. I too think it will go this way. 

That is the truth about arranged marriages. Since the Singh's know Sanchi personally , they might think twice. Otherwise they would be very happy to go for a girl like Sanchi. 

For instance a girl like Ganga who has a tragic past and also a baby with it, would be opted last for any arranged marriage scenario. But again , since the Singh's know her personally, they would accept her here.